Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Nurse Executive Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Nurses Credentialing Center® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Nurse Executive Exam.
We have 164 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 78 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Nurse Executive Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Nurse Executive subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Nurse Executive Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls nurse executive prep questions, nurse executive review questions, and nurse executive test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Nurse Executive Examination. 77 authors and 5 editors have contributed to the development of the Nurse Executive Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Nurse Executive Exam Overview
How many hours is the Nurse Executive Exam?
The Nurse Executive Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Nurse Executive Exam?
The Nurse Executive Exam is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Nurse Executive Exam?
Topics include: Leadership - 34%, Quality and Safety - 24%, Human Capital Management - 14%, and Health Care Delivery - 27%
Nurse Executive Exam MCQs (164)
Our question bank for the Nurse Executive Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 4 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1 questions
- Growth and Development - 1 questions
- Infectious - 11 questions
- Integument - 2 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 3 questions
- Nervous - 4 questions
- Obstetric - 1 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 28 questions
- Pulmonary - 2 questions
- Surgery - 6 questions
- Toxicology - 4 questions
- Trauma - 9 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 109 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 13 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 30 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 2 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 5 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 3 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 16 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 34 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 5 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 62 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 27 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 18 questions
- Causes - 3 questions
- Classification - 9 questions
- Differential - 1 questions
- Epidemiology - 4 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 2 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 3 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 56 questions
- History Physical - 18 questions
- Legal - 97 questions
- Pathophysiology - 4 questions
- Patient Education - 5 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 10 questions
- Treatment Medical - 15 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 3 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 91 questions
- Clinical Education - 9 questions
- Drug Information - 1 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 2 questions
Nurse Executive Exam Articles (78)
Quality refers to the ability of a product or service to meet its purpose or consumer need. Quality management (QM) serves as the overarching ...
Interprofessional rounds in the intensive care unit (ICU) setting allow for scheduled discussions among various healthcare providers to review and ...
Health maintenance organizations (HMOs) are a type of managed care health insurance plan that features a network of health care providers that trea ...
In the United States, mandatory reporting laws establish a legally enforceable duty for those who have contact with vulnerable populations to ...
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) has as its primary goal, the creation of value for the patients of our healthcare system. One of the main w ...
Over the past two decades, simulation has moved into the forefront of medical education. Top healthcare systems and schools are seeking simulation ...
Foreign-educated physicians (FEP) are enrolling in nursing programs at an increasing rate. Nurse educators address concerns on how to construct les ...
Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) is an agency of the United States Department of Labor, created under the Occupational Safety a ...
Abandonment is considered a breach of duty and is defined as unilateral termination of the physician-patient relationship without providi ...
Health informatics is the interprofessional field that studies and pursues the effective uses of biomedical data, information, and knowledge for sc ...
The American Nurses Association (ANA) defines standards for registered nurses. The Scope and Standards for Nursing Professional Development (N ...
Change is inevitable in health care. A significant problem specific to health care is that almost two-thirds of all change projects fail for many r ...
The specialty of nursing professional development (NPD) has evolved over the years. The first educational focus in nursing started with the establi ...
Advance directives are legal documents that are completed in advance of the need for major medical decisions to specify which healthcare optio ...
A language or communication barrier generally occurs between patients and medical personnel when a difference in the native language is present, or ...
Frances W Sills RN, BSN, MSN Assistant Professor East Tennessee State University Johnson City TN
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required