Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the AIDS-HIV Nurse Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Association of Nurse in AIDS Care®; HIV/AIDS Nursing Certification Board® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the AIDS-HIV Nurse Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$149Subscription per month per user
$359Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 161 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 94 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ACRN® and AACRN® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical AIDS Certified Registered Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test AIDS-HIV Nurse Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls AIDS-HIV nurse prep questions, AIDS-HIV nurse review questions, and AIDS-HIV nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the ACRN® and AACRN® Examination. 112 authors and 3 editors have contributed to the development of the AIDS-HIV Nurse Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
AIDS-HIV Nurse Exam Overview
How many hours is the AIDS-HIV Nurse Exam?
The AIDS-HIV Nurse Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the AIDS-HIV Nurse Exam?
The AIDS-HIV Nurse Exam is 250 questions.
What topics are covered on the AIDS-HIV Nurse Exam?
Topics include: ACRN® content overview - Epidemiology and Prevention - 10%, Pathophysiology - 15%, Clinical Manifestations and Management - 35%, Psychosocial Issues - 10%, Specific Populations - 20%, Ethical and Legal Issues - 5%, Professional and Institutional Issues - 5% AACRN® Content Overview - Critical Judgment: Epidemiology and Prevention - 20%, Critical Judgment: Immunopathology/Pathophysioloy - 10%, Clinical Judgment: Manifestations and Management - 60%, Caring Practices - 2%, Response to Diversity - 2%, Advocacy - 2%, Collaboration/Systems Thinking - 2%, and Clinical Inquiry/Facilitator of Learning - 2%
AIDS-HIV Nurse Exam MCQs (161)
Our question bank for the AIDS-HIV Nurse Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 13 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 3 questions
- Eyes - 2 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 11 questions
- Genitourinary - 6 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 8 questions
- Infectious - 170 questions
- Integument - 18 questions
- Nervous - 18 questions
- Nutrition - 3 questions
- Obstetric - 5 questions
- Oncologic - 7 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 3 questions
- Pulmonary - 21 questions
- Renal - 5 questions
- Surgery - 1 questions
- Toxicology - 6 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 3 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 11 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 19 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 44 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 2 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 42 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 1 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 81 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 3 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 2 questions
- Causes - 55 questions
- Classification - 4 questions
- Differential - 61 questions
- Epidemiology - 4 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 41 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 52 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 5 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 10 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 22 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 21 questions
- History Physical - 147 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 60 questions
- Patient Education - 10 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 82 questions
- Toxicology - 5 questions
- Treatment Medical - 86 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 2 questions
- Clinical Education - 1 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 33 questions
- Drug Information - 36 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 11 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 2 questions
AIDS-HIV Nurse Exam Articles (94)
Peripheral neuropathies encompass disorders of peripheral nerve cells and fibers, which manifest secondary to a wide range of pathologies. These ne ...
Levonorgestrel, also known as the morning-after pill, is a first-line oral emergency contraceptive pill with approval from the World Health Organiz ...
Pulmonary pneumatoceles also referred to as pseudocysts in the literature, are air-filled thin-walled cysts that are formed in lung interstitium. T ...
The human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) is an enveloped retrovirus that can be categorized into two distinct subtypes - human immunodeficiency virus ...
With the rise of the HIV/AIDS epidemic, numerous companies have created medications to hopefully decrease the spread and potentially cure this prob ...