Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the AIDS-HIV Nurse Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Association of Nurse in AIDS Care®; HIV/AIDS Nursing Certification Board® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the AIDS-HIV Nurse Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 189 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 100 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ACRN® and AACRN® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical AIDS Certified Registered Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test AIDS-HIV Nurse Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls AIDS-HIV nurse prep questions, AIDS-HIV nurse review questions, and AIDS-HIV nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the ACRN® and AACRN® Examination. 120 authors and 3 editors have contributed to the development of the AIDS-HIV Nurse Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
AIDS-HIV Nurse Exam Overview
How many hours is the AIDS-HIV Nurse Exam?
The AIDS-HIV Nurse Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the AIDS-HIV Nurse Exam?
The AIDS-HIV Nurse Exam is 250 questions.
What topics are covered on the AIDS-HIV Nurse Exam?
Topics include: ACRN® content overview - Epidemiology and Prevention - 10%, Pathophysiology - 15%, Clinical Manifestations and Management - 35%, Psychosocial Issues - 10%, Specific Populations - 20%, Ethical and Legal Issues - 5%, Professional and Institutional Issues - 5% AACRN® Content Overview - Critical Judgment: Epidemiology and Prevention - 20%, Critical Judgment: Immunopathology/Pathophysioloy - 10%, Clinical Judgment: Manifestations and Management - 60%, Caring Practices - 2%, Response to Diversity - 2%, Advocacy - 2%, Collaboration/Systems Thinking - 2%, and Clinical Inquiry/Facilitator of Learning - 2%
AIDS-HIV Nurse Exam MCQs (189)
Our question bank for the AIDS-HIV Nurse Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 13 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 4 questions
- Eyes - 6 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 12 questions
- Genitourinary - 7 questions
- Gynecologic - 2 questions
- Hematologic - 8 questions
- Infectious - 201 questions
- Integument - 19 questions
- Nervous - 20 questions
- Nutrition - 4 questions
- Obstetric - 7 questions
- Oncologic - 8 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 5 questions
- Pulmonary - 28 questions
- Renal - 5 questions
- Surgery - 1 questions
- Toxicology - 6 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 3 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 13 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 21 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 51 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 4 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 49 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 1 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 90 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 3 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 2 questions
- Causes - 72 questions
- Classification - 8 questions
- Differential - 69 questions
- Epidemiology - 5 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 52 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 62 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 6 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 14 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 27 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 23 questions
- History Physical - 175 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 72 questions
- Patient Education - 11 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 102 questions
- Toxicology - 5 questions
- Treatment Medical - 106 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 2 questions
- Clinical Education - 1 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 40 questions
- Drug Information - 45 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 11 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 4 questions
AIDS-HIV Nurse Exam Articles (100)
HIV-associated lipodystrophy is an undesirable effect of antiretroviral therapy (ART) that occurs due to the redistribution of adipose tissue. ...
The human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) is an enveloped retrovirus that contains 2 copies of a single-stranded RNA genome. It causes the acquir ...
Condyloma acuminata refers to anogenital warts caused by human papillomavirus (HPV). The most common strains of HPV that cause anogenital warts are ...
Neurocognitive deficits are the presenting complaint in 4% to 15% of patients diagnosed with HIV. Patients may present with nonspeci ...
Vancomycin is a tricyclic glycopeptide antibiotic originally derived from the organism . Vancomycin is used to tre ...