Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Neuropsychology Board Review. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to The American Board of Clinical Neuropsychology® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Neuropsychology Board Review.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 199 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 104 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Neuropsychological Testing. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Neuropsychology subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Neuropsychology Board Review to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls neurophysiology exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Neuropsychological Testing. 119 authors and 3 editors have contributed to the development of the Neuropsychology Board Review content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Neuropsychology Board Review Overview
How many hours is the Neuropsychology Board Review?
The Neuropsychology Board Review is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the Neuropsychology Board Review?
The Neuropsychology Board Review is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Neuropsychology Board Review?
Topics include: Functional Competencies - Assessment; Consultation; Intervention; Foundational Competencies - Scientific Knowledge and Methods; Evidence Based Practice; Individual and Cultural Diversity; Ethical Legal Standards and Policy; Professionalism; Relationships; Interdisciplinary Systems; and Reflective Practice/Self/Assessment/Self-Care
Neuropsychology Board Review MCQs (199)
Our question bank for the Neuropsychology Board Review covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 3 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 2 questions
- Eyes - 1 questions
- Genetics - 1 questions
- Growth and Development - 36 questions
- Integument - 1 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1 questions
- Nervous - 36 questions
- Oncologic - 1 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 199 questions
- Renal - 1 questions
- Toxicology - 2 questions
- Trauma - 3 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 3 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 1 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 11 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 4 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 2 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 13 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 155 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 104 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 10 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 7 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 14 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 8 questions
- Causes - 34 questions
- Classification - 68 questions
- Differential - 67 questions
- Epidemiology - 13 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 10 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 8 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 4 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 6 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 12 questions
- History Physical - 194 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 79 questions
- Patient Education - 22 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 44 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Treatment Medical - 17 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 3 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 26 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 10 questions
- Clinical Education - 7 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 2 questions
- Drug Information - 3 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 1 questions
Neuropsychology Board Review Articles (104)
Cultural sensitivity remains a crucial aspect of the diagnosis and treatment of psychiatric patients. There are many culture-specific syndromes as ...
Learning disabilities (LDs) refer to several disorders that may affect the acquisition, organization, retention, comprehension, or the application ...
Because of its sheer abundance throughout the central nervous system in parallel with its complicated role in several metabolic pathways, the ...
Agnosia is a rare disorder whereby a patient is unable to recognize and identify objects, persons, or sounds using one or more of their senses desp ...
Biofeedback is a technique used to improve the ability to modify involuntary processes consciously. It is frequently used for symptom manageme ...