Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Neuropsychology Board Review. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to The American Board of Clinical Neuropsychology® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Neuropsychology Board Review.
We have 200 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 102 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Neuropsychological Testing. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Neuropsychology subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Neuropsychology Board Review to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls neurophysiology exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Neuropsychological Testing. 116 authors and 1 editors have contributed to the development of the Neuropsychology Board Review content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Neuropsychology Board Review Overview
How many hours is the Neuropsychology Board Review?
The Neuropsychology Board Review is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the Neuropsychology Board Review?
The Neuropsychology Board Review is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Neuropsychology Board Review?
Topics include: Functional Competencies - Assessment; Consultation; Intervention; Foundational Competencies - Scientific Knowledge and Methods; Evidence Based Practice; Individual and Cultural Diversity; Ethical Legal Standards and Policy; Professionalism; Relationships; Interdisciplinary Systems; and Reflective Practice/Self/Assessment/Self-Care
Neuropsychology Board Review MCQs (200)
Our question bank for the Neuropsychology Board Review covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 2 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 2 questions
- Eyes - 1 questions
- Genetics - 1 questions
- Growth and Development - 35 questions
- Integument - 1 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1 questions
- Nervous - 32 questions
- Oncologic - 1 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 199 questions
- Renal - 1 questions
- Toxicology - 3 questions
- Trauma - 4 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 3 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 1 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 11 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 4 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 4 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 9 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 157 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 103 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 10 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 7 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 14 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 8 questions
- Causes - 36 questions
- Classification - 71 questions
- Differential - 67 questions
- Epidemiology - 13 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 11 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 1 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 8 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 4 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 6 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 15 questions
- History Physical - 194 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 77 questions
- Patient Education - 22 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 42 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Treatment Medical - 20 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 3 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 25 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 11 questions
- Clinical Education - 7 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 3 questions
- Drug Information - 5 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 2 questions
Neuropsychology Board Review Articles (102)
Family dynamics refers to the patterns of interactions among relatives, their roles and relationships, and the various factors that shape their int ...
Special education is the process by which students with special needs receive education via the process of addressing their differences while integ ...
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is a measure of personality type based on the work of psychologist Carl Jung. Isabel Myers developed the MBT ...
Tobacco use, primarily as cigarette smoking, is the leading cause of preventable disease and death in the United States. It is well established tha ...
Learning is the process by which new knowledge, behaviors, attitudes, and ideas are acquired. Learning can occur through both unconscious and consc ...
In the 5th century B.C., Hippocrates offered his hypothesis regarding the origin of behavior with his humoral theory, postulating temperament was d ...
Child development is a complex process that begins in the womb and continues until adulthood. It is influenced by biology and the environment, and ...
Asperger syndrome (AS) was first described by Hans Asperger in 1944, as the behavioral characterization of individuals who have difficulties in com ...
Acute stress disorder (ASD) was first outlined in 1994 at the diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders, fourth edition (DSM-IV) as a n ...
Grief is a natural and universal response to the loss of a loved one. The grief experience is not a state but a process. Most individuals reco ...
Patients with a specific phobia experience high levels of anxiety along with excessive and unreasonable fear due to either exposure to a phobic sti ...
In the 1960s, Aaron Beck developed cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) or cognitive therapy. Since then, it has been extensively researched and f ...
Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) is often a disabling condition consisting of bothersome intrusive thoughts that elicit a feeling of discomfort. ...
Michael R Meager Psy.D., ABPP-CN Clinical Assistant Professor Neuropsychologist New York University ABPP-CN New York NY
Lynn A Schaefer PhD Clinical Associate Professor Director of Neuropsychology Nassau University Medical Center ABPP-CN East Meadow NY
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required