Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Headache Medicine Certification . StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to United Council for Neurologic Subspecialties® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Headache Medicine Certification .
We have 276 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 143 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Neurology Headache Board Certification Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Headache Neurologist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Headache Medicine Certification to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls headache medicine prep questions, headache review questions, and headache medicine test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Neurology Headache Board Certification Examination. 159 authors and 7 editors have contributed to the development of the Headache Medicine Certification content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Headache Medicine Certification Overview
How many hours is the Headache Medicine Certification ?
The Headache Medicine Certification is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Headache Medicine Certification ?
The Headache Medicine Certification is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the Headache Medicine Certification ?
Topics include: Epidemiology and Comorbidity - 10%, Anatomy and Physiology - 20%, Headache Classification and Diagnosis - 20%, Evaluation and Diagnostic Testing - 20%, and Treatment 30%
Headache Medicine Certification MCQs (276)
Our question bank for the Headache Medicine Certification covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 4 questions
- Cardiovascular - 36 questions
- Connective Tissue - 1 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 5 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 8 questions
- Eyes - 14 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 3 questions
- Genetics - 7 questions
- Growth and Development - 2 questions
- Gynecologic - 5 questions
- Hematologic - 5 questions
- Infectious - 9 questions
- Integument - 2 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 6 questions
- Nervous - 317 questions
- Nutrition - 1 questions
- Obstetric - 10 questions
- Oncologic - 21 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 9 questions
- Pulmonary - 6 questions
- Renal - 3 questions
- Surgery - 10 questions
- Toxicology - 9 questions
- Trauma - 7 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 2 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 36 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 2 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 60 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 1 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 95 questions
- Causes - 126 questions
- Classification - 36 questions
- Differential - 168 questions
- Epidemiology - 9 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 53 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 32 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 10 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 28 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 109 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 6 questions
- History Physical - 317 questions
- Pathophysiology - 142 questions
- Patient Education - 10 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 161 questions
- Toxicology - 5 questions
- Treatment Medical - 155 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 19 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 40 questions
- Drug Information - 31 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 13 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 6 questions
Headache Medicine Certification Articles (143)
Headaches and chronic pain are amongst the leading cause of morbidity and years lived with disability in the world.
Recurrent migraines can be functionally disabling and can impair quality of life. After the treatment of acute migraines, all migraine pati ...
Optic nerve sheath decompression, more commonly known as optic nerve sheath fenestration (ONSF), is a surgical procedure performed to decompress th ...
Turcot syndrome (TS) is the association of primary brain tumors to colorectal cancer. Various definitions of Turcot (pronounced with a silent ...
Peripheral magnetic stimulation (PMS) or so-called transcutaneous magnetic stimulation is a noninvasive method of delivering a rapidly pulsed, high ...
Charcot-Bouchard aneurysms are minute aneurysms (microaneurysms) in the brain that occur in small penetrating blood vessels with a diameter that is ...
Cerebral amyloid angiopathy (CAA) is a type of a cerebrovascular disorder characterized by the accumulation of amyloid beta-peptide within the lept ...
The word’ thunderclap headache’ was founded by Day and Raskin in 1986. They discovered it in a patient suffering from an unruptured cer ...
The pterygopalatine ganglion (PPG) is one of four parasympathetic ganglia located within the head region, existing as a bilateral pair. The pterygo ...
The pituitary gland is responsible for the production and secretion of various hormones that play a vital role in regulating endocrine function wit ...
Cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) is a clear protein- and glucose-rich liquid in the subarachnoid space of the central nervous system. It is found in the v ...
Nebivolol is an FDA approved medication used to treat hypertension. Beta-blockers are a clas ...
The prevalence of mental disorders in the United States is approximately 30 percent. The global burden of disease statistics shows that four of the ...
Exploding head syndrome (EHS) is a benign parasomnia characterized by the perception of a loud sound while asleep, which leads to abrupt awakening. ...
Brain abscess is a focal area of necrosis with a surrounding membrane within the brain parenchyma, usually resulting from an infectious process or ...
Prashant Kumar Rai MBBS Assistant Professor Clinical Associate Program Director University Of Texas Medical Branch American Board of Clinical Neurophysiology Lamarque TX
Nitin Butala MD, MS Assistant Professor Neurology Clerkship Director Baptist Medical Center & Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM) FAAN Jacksonville FL
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required