Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Headache Medicine Certification . StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to United Council for Neurologic Subspecialties® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Headache Medicine Certification .
We have 304 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 156 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Neurology Headache Board Certification Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Headache Neurologist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Headache Medicine Certification to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls headache medicine prep questions, headache review questions, and headache medicine test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Neurology Headache Board Certification Examination. 171 authors and 7 editors have contributed to the development of the Headache Medicine Certification content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Headache Medicine Certification Overview
How many hours is the Headache Medicine Certification ?
The Headache Medicine Certification is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Headache Medicine Certification ?
The Headache Medicine Certification is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the Headache Medicine Certification ?
Topics include: Epidemiology and Comorbidity - 10%, Anatomy and Physiology - 20%, Headache Classification and Diagnosis - 20%, Evaluation and Diagnostic Testing - 20%, and Treatment 30%
Headache Medicine Certification MCQs (304)
Our question bank for the Headache Medicine Certification covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 4 questions
- Cardiovascular - 49 questions
- Connective Tissue - 1 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 5 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 11 questions
- Eyes - 14 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 3 questions
- Genetics - 7 questions
- Growth and Development - 2 questions
- Gynecologic - 5 questions
- Hematologic - 7 questions
- Infectious - 13 questions
- Integument - 2 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 6 questions
- Nervous - 347 questions
- Nutrition - 1 questions
- Obstetric - 10 questions
- Oncologic - 22 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 10 questions
- Pulmonary - 6 questions
- Renal - 3 questions
- Surgery - 13 questions
- Toxicology - 10 questions
- Trauma - 9 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 2 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 38 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 2 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 75 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 1 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 113 questions
- Causes - 135 questions
- Classification - 36 questions
- Differential - 196 questions
- Epidemiology - 9 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 62 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 37 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 10 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 32 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 136 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 6 questions
- History Physical - 349 questions
- Pathophysiology - 161 questions
- Patient Education - 13 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 176 questions
- Toxicology - 6 questions
- Treatment Medical - 168 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 24 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 43 questions
- Drug Information - 32 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 14 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 6 questions
Headache Medicine Certification Articles (156)
Menstrual related headaches (MRH) are a common class of headaches that occur in women related to a decline in estrogen during the menstrual cycle. ...
The pituitary gland is responsible for producing and secreting various hormones that play a vital role in regulating endocrine function within the ...
A subarachnoid hemorrhage (SAH) results from medical aneurysmal rupture or traumatic head injury. ...
French ophthalmologist, Henri Parinaud, first described Parinaud syndrome in the late 1800s. Parinaud described it in a series of case re ...
A cervicogenic Headache (CGH) presents as unilateral pain that starts in the neck. It is a common chronic and recurrent headache that usually start ...
Arachnoid cysts are common incidentally found lesions in the brain when imaging is being performed.
Tension-type headache (TTH) is the most common type of primary headaches. It is also sometimes referred to as muscle contraction headache, stress h ...
Charcot-Bouchard aneurysms are minute aneurysms (microaneurysms) in the brain that occur in small penetrating blood vessels with a diameter that is ...
Cerebral aneurysms are defined as dilations that occur at weak points along the arterial circulation within the brain. They can vary in size (small ...
Pregabalin has approval from the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to treat neuropathic pain associated with diabetic periphera ...
Candesartan is an oral angiotensin II receptor blocker. It is available as a pro-drug, candesartan cilexetil, which undergoes hydrolysis in the gas ...
Over one-quarter of United States citizens suffer from chronic pain. It is among the most co ...
Post-traumatic headaches (PTHA) is a common sequela of traumatic brain injury (TBI) and may progress to chronic and possibly debilitating condition ...
Cerebrovascular accidents (CVA) consistently rank within the top five causes of death worldwide and are the number one cause of disability in the U ...
Prashant Kumar Rai MBBS Assistant Professor Clinical Associate Program Director University Of Texas Medical Branch American Board of Clinical Neurophysiology Lamarque TX
Nitin Butala MD, MS Assistant Professor Neurology Clerkship Director Baptist Medical Center & Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM) FAAN Jacksonville FL
Saugat Dey MD Assistant Profeesor Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth/ Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center Lebanon NH
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required