Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Neurology-Behavioral Neuropsychiatry Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to United Council for Neurologic Subspecialties® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Neurology-Behavioral Neuropsychiatry Exam.
About the Question Bank
We have 210 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 143 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Neurology-Behavioral Neuropsychiatry Board Certification Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Behavioral Neuropsychiatrist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Neurology-Behavioral Neuropsychiatry Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls behavioral neuropsychiatry prep questions, behavioral neuropsychiatry review questions, and behavioral neuropsychiatry test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Neurology-Behavioral Neuropsychiatry Board Certification Examination. 156 authors and 5 editors have contributed to the development of the Neurology-Behavioral Neuropsychiatry Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Neurology-Behavioral Neuropsychiatry Exam Overview
How many hours is the Neurology-Behavioral Neuropsychiatry Exam?
The Neurology-Behavioral Neuropsychiatry Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Neurology-Behavioral Neuropsychiatry Exam?
The Neurology-Behavioral Neuropsychiatry Exam is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the Neurology-Behavioral Neuropsychiatry Exam?
Topics include: Structural and Functional Neuroanatomy - 20%, Neuropsychiatric Assessment - 25%, Treatments - 25%, Neurobehavioral and Neuropsychiatric Syndromes - 30%
Neurology-Behavioral Neuropsychiatry Exam MCQs (210)
Our question bank for the Neurology-Behavioral Neuropsychiatry Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1 questions
- Cardiovascular - 5 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 2 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 7 questions
- Eyes - 7 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 9 questions
- Genetics - 16 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Growth and Development - 8 questions
- Infectious - 20 questions
- Integument - 1 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 7 questions
- Nervous - 187 questions
- Nutrition - 4 questions
- Obstetric - 1 questions
- Oncologic - 3 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 145 questions
- Pulmonary - 2 questions
- Renal - 1 questions
- Surgery - 7 questions
- Toxicology - 12 questions
- Trauma - 6 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 2 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 24 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 69 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 38 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 91 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 111 questions
- Classification - 27 questions
- Differential - 117 questions
- Epidemiology - 6 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 37 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 32 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 11 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 16 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 50 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 2 questions
- History Physical - 238 questions
- Pathophysiology - 139 questions
- Patient Education - 8 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 122 questions
- Toxicology - 11 questions
- Treatment Medical - 87 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 3 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 4 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 6 questions
- Clinical Education - 2 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 20 questions
- Drug Information - 22 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 6 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 2 questions
Neurology-Behavioral Neuropsychiatry Exam Articles (143)
Psychosis associated with alcohol can occur with acute intoxication, alcohol withdrawal, as well as in patients with chronic alcohol use disorder. ...
The superior colliculus is a paired structure in the rostral midbrain that is involved in incorporating environmental stimuli and coordinating gaze ...
Sleep loss from various causes is prevalent and often missed by physicians as a treatable health problem. There are strong associations w ...
Prosopagnosia is defined as the inability to recognize known and new faces. It is also known as facial/visual agnosia.
5-Hydroxy indoleacetic acid (5-HIAA) is the primary metabolite of serotonin. Serotonin is broken down into 5-hydroxy indoleacetic acid within the l ...
Frontotemporal dementia (FTD) is a spectrum of clinical syndromes characterized by neuronal degeneration involving the frontal and anterior tempora ...
Serotonin, or 5-hydroxytryptamine (5-HT), is a neurotransmitter of integral physiological importance in the human body, bring involved in the regul ...
Separation anxiety disorder (SAD) is one of the most common childhood anxiety disorders.
Aphasia is the inability to vocalize or understand the spoken or written language. Primary progressive aphasia (PPA) refers to the group of neurode ...
Although, both illicit substances and iatrogenic medications are ingested with the impetus to alleviate mood, a substantial proportion of patients ...
Donepezil hydrochloride is an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor most commonly used for the treatment of Alzheimer disease.
Individuals with an intellectual disability have neurodevelopmental deficits characterized by limitations in
Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) may result from anywhere between a simple blow to the head to a penetrating injury to the brain. In the United St ...
Although physicians commonly utilize screening instruments to identify cognitive problems and psychological issues in patients with various neurolo ...
Prabhu D Emmady MD, MBA, CPE Adjunct Assistant Professor of Neurology UNC school of Medicine, Atrium Health Concord NC
Victoria S Pelak MD Professor Fellowship Director University of Colorado School of Medicine Behavioral Neurology & Neuropsychiatry Certification; Fellow, North American Neuro-ophthalmology Society; Fellow, American Academy of Neurology; Fellow, American Neurological Association Aurora CO
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required