Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Naturopathic Part II Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to North American Board of Naturopathic Examiners (NABNE®) content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Naturopathic Part II Exam.
We have 2,907 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 1,784 PubMed indexed review articles related to the NPLEX® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Naturopathic Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Naturopathic Part II Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls NPLEX® practice questions and answers will help you achieve a top score on the NPLEX® Examination. 1,693 authors and 28 editors have contributed to the development of the Naturopathic Part II Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Naturopathic Part II Exam Overview
How many hours is the Naturopathic Part II Exam?
The Naturopathic Part II Exam is 10.5 hours.
How many questions is the Naturopathic Part II Exam?
The Naturopathic Part II Exam is 400 questions.
What topics are covered on the Naturopathic Part II Exam?
Topics include: Diagnosis (physical, clinical, and lab diagnosis, diagnostic imaging, and interpretation and application of research studies), materia medica (botanical medicine and homeopathy), other treatment modalities (nutrition, physical medicine, and psychology), and medical interventions (emergency medicine, medical procedures, public health, and pharmacology)
Naturopathic Part II Exam MCQs (2,907)
Our question bank for the Naturopathic Part II Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 118 questions
- Cardiovascular - 470 questions
- Connective Tissue - 42 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 145 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 361 questions
- Eyes - 68 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 425 questions
- Genetics - 23 questions
- Genitourinary - 141 questions
- Growth and Development - 54 questions
- Gynecologic - 113 questions
- Hematologic - 160 questions
- Infectious - 548 questions
- Integument - 255 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 359 questions
- Nervous - 467 questions
- Nutrition - 181 questions
- Obstetric - 70 questions
- Oncologic - 69 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 176 questions
- Pulmonary - 234 questions
- Renal - 111 questions
- Surgery - 86 questions
- Toxicology - 253 questions
- Trauma - 172 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 25 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 42 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 128 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 34 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 579 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 22 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 1129 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 78 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 1470 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 12 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 23 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 14 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 5 questions
- Causes - 1237 questions
- Classification - 148 questions
- Differential - 1134 questions
- Epidemiology - 92 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 441 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 612 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 149 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 4 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 175 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 317 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 105 questions
- History Physical - 2680 questions
- Legal - 17 questions
- Pathophysiology - 1614 questions
- Patient Education - 177 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 1317 questions
- Toxicology - 179 questions
- Treatment Medical - 1258 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 25 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 19 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 7 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 88 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 23 questions
- Clinical Education - 5 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 347 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 8 questions
- Drug Information - 530 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 115 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 51 questions
Naturopathic Part II Exam Articles (1,784)
Weight-bearing is any activity that one performs on one or both feet. It requires that one carry bodyweight on at least one lower extremity. Weight ...
Acute arterial occlusion is synonymous with acute limb ischemia and is considered a vascular emergency. Acute limb ischemia is defined as a sudden ...
Cholera is an acute secretory diarrheal illness caused by the bacteria . It is estimated to cause upwards of four million c ...
Magnesium is a glossy gray solid included in the second column (group 2, or alkaline earth metals) of the periodic table. Joseph Black discovered t ...
The Eustachian tube, also termed the pharyngotympanic or auditory tube, is vital in regulating middle ear homeostasis, with complex anatomy designe ...
Dextrocardia is a rare congenital disorder in which the heart resides on the right side of the thoracic cavity. It is often associated with other d ...
Oral melanoacanthoma is a rare, benign macular brown-black lesion, which is usually asymptomatic, and distinguished by the sudden appearance and ra ...
Bacterial endocarditis refers to infection of the endocardial surface of the heart. It usually involves heart valves, but it can occur on the endoc ...
Fungi are unicellular or multi-cellular eukaryotic organisms that exist in all environments worldwide. From fungi visible to the naked eye, such as ...
Toxoplasmosis is a parasitic infection in humans and animals. Infection in healthy immunocompetent adults is asymptomatic in about 50% of the cases ...
Myocarditis is an inflammatory process of the myocardium. It can present as an acute, subacute, or chronic disease process and may present with eit ...
Lacerations are a pattern of injury in which skin and the underlying tissues are cut or torn. Healthcare providers encounter lacerations regularly. ...
Sickle cell disease (SCD) is a multisystem disorder and the most common genetic disease in the United States, affecting 1 in 500 African Americans. ...
Migraine is a primary headache disorder commonly associated with nausea/vomiting, sensitivities to light/sound/smell, and auras signaling that a he ...
Atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease (ASCVD) is one of the worldwide leading cause of cardiovascular morbidity and mortality. In 2013 corona ...
Nisha Kumar BA, ND Toronto
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required