Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Naturopathic Part II Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the North American Board of Naturopathic Examiners (NABNE®) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Naturopathic Part II Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 1,768 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 1,212 PubMed indexed review articles related to the NPLEX® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Naturopathic Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Naturopathic Part II Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls NPLEX® practice questions and answers will help you achieve a top score on the NPLEX® Examination. 1,203 authors and 19 editors have contributed to the development of the Naturopathic Part II Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Naturopathic Part II Exam Overview
How many hours is the Naturopathic Part II Exam?
The Naturopathic Part II Exam is 10.5 hours.
How many questions is the Naturopathic Part II Exam?
The Naturopathic Part II Exam is 400 questions.
What topics are covered on the Naturopathic Part II Exam?
Topics include: Diagnosis (physical, clinical, and lab diagnosis, diagnostic imaging, and interpretation and application of research studies), materia medica (botanical medicine and homeopathy), other treatment modalities (nutrition, physical medicine, and psychology), and medical interventions (emergency medicine, medical procedures, public health, and pharmacology)
Naturopathic Part II Exam MCQs (1,768)
Our question bank for the Naturopathic Part II Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 71 questions
- Cardiovascular - 302 questions
- Connective Tissue - 35 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 81 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 252 questions
- Eyes - 33 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 250 questions
- Genetics - 7 questions
- Genitourinary - 89 questions
- Growth and Development - 38 questions
- Gynecologic - 78 questions
- Hematologic - 116 questions
- Infectious - 316 questions
- Integument - 142 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 245 questions
- Nervous - 338 questions
- Nutrition - 151 questions
- Obstetric - 47 questions
- Oncologic - 44 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 147 questions
- Pulmonary - 149 questions
- Renal - 82 questions
- Surgery - 52 questions
- Toxicology - 185 questions
- Trauma - 110 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 2 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 22 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 28 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 102 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 28 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 362 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 13 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 769 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 56 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 998 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 10 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 16 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 11 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 4 questions
- Causes - 814 questions
- Classification - 79 questions
- Differential - 752 questions
- Epidemiology - 52 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 252 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 401 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 95 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 4 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 97 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 205 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 78 questions
- History Physical - 1725 questions
- Legal - 16 questions
- Pathophysiology - 1018 questions
- Patient Education - 151 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 841 questions
- Toxicology - 137 questions
- Treatment Medical - 793 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 17 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 13 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 3 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 49 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 19 questions
- Clinical Education - 11 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 205 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 7 questions
- Drug Information - 320 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 79 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 38 questions
Naturopathic Part II Exam Articles (1,212)
First described by Rayer in 1831, geographic tongue is a benign chronic relapsing recurring inflammatory condition of the oral cavity of unknown et ...
Cholinergic medications are a category of pharmaceutical agents that act upon the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, the primary neurotransmitter ...
Vitamin E or tocopherol is a fat-soluble vitamin that functions as an antioxidant, protecting the cell membrane. As with all vitamins, the body doe ...
Anxiolytics are a class of medications aimed at treating patients with panic disorders, generalized anxiety, and various other uses. Sedatives(hypn ...
Niacin (a combination of nicotinic acid and nicotinamide), a B vitamin (vitamin B3), is a pharmacotherapeutic agent that has been used since 1955, ...