Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Naturopathic Part II Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to North American Board of Naturopathic Examiners (NABNE®) content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Naturopathic Part II Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 2,636 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 1,711 PubMed indexed review articles related to the NPLEX® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Naturopathic Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Naturopathic Part II Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls NPLEX® practice questions and answers will help you achieve a top score on the NPLEX® Examination. 1,645 authors and 25 editors have contributed to the development of the Naturopathic Part II Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Naturopathic Part II Exam Overview
How many hours is the Naturopathic Part II Exam?
The Naturopathic Part II Exam is 10.5 hours.
How many questions is the Naturopathic Part II Exam?
The Naturopathic Part II Exam is 400 questions.
What topics are covered on the Naturopathic Part II Exam?
Topics include: Diagnosis (physical, clinical, and lab diagnosis, diagnostic imaging, and interpretation and application of research studies), materia medica (botanical medicine and homeopathy), other treatment modalities (nutrition, physical medicine, and psychology), and medical interventions (emergency medicine, medical procedures, public health, and pharmacology)
Naturopathic Part II Exam MCQs (2,636)
Our question bank for the Naturopathic Part II Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 103 questions
- Cardiovascular - 444 questions
- Connective Tissue - 42 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 130 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 345 questions
- Eyes - 58 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 373 questions
- Genetics - 17 questions
- Genitourinary - 124 questions
- Growth and Development - 48 questions
- Gynecologic - 105 questions
- Hematologic - 154 questions
- Infectious - 477 questions
- Integument - 229 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 347 questions
- Nervous - 448 questions
- Nutrition - 181 questions
- Obstetric - 67 questions
- Oncologic - 66 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 181 questions
- Pulmonary - 211 questions
- Renal - 108 questions
- Surgery - 76 questions
- Toxicology - 243 questions
- Trauma - 156 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 28 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 39 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 124 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 32 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 555 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 18 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 1045 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 76 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 1396 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 13 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 22 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 14 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 5 questions
- Causes - 1170 questions
- Classification - 134 questions
- Differential - 1046 questions
- Epidemiology - 77 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 393 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 571 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 136 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 4 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 162 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 284 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 101 questions
- History Physical - 2486 questions
- Legal - 17 questions
- Pathophysiology - 1490 questions
- Patient Education - 177 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 1226 questions
- Toxicology - 170 questions
- Treatment Medical - 1167 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 24 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 17 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 7 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 73 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 23 questions
- Clinical Education - 7 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 333 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 7 questions
- Drug Information - 506 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 112 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 49 questions
Naturopathic Part II Exam Articles (1,711)
Ammonia (NH) is a colorless irritant gas with a pungent order that is readily soluble in water to generate ammonium (NH) ions.
Indomethacin is a potent nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). It is used as an antipyretic, anti-inflammatory, and analgesic agent to treat ...
Anorexia nervosa is an eating disorder defined by restriction of energy intake relative to requirements, leading to a significantly low body w ...
Osteoarthritis is a common condition involving articular surfaces that can develop gradually over time into a debilitating condition, which causes ...
Simethicone is a silicone compound used for the management of flatulence and bloating. It relieves the discomfort produced by the presence of exces ...