Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Naturopathic Part II Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to North American Board of Naturopathic Examiners (NABNE®) content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Naturopathic Part II Exam.
We have 2,847 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 1,768 PubMed indexed review articles related to the NPLEX® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Naturopathic Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Naturopathic Part II Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls NPLEX® practice questions and answers will help you achieve a top score on the NPLEX® Examination. 1,695 authors and 23 editors have contributed to the development of the Naturopathic Part II Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Naturopathic Part II Exam Overview
How many hours is the Naturopathic Part II Exam?
The Naturopathic Part II Exam is 10.5 hours.
How many questions is the Naturopathic Part II Exam?
The Naturopathic Part II Exam is 400 questions.
What topics are covered on the Naturopathic Part II Exam?
Topics include: Diagnosis (physical, clinical, and lab diagnosis, diagnostic imaging, and interpretation and application of research studies), materia medica (botanical medicine and homeopathy), other treatment modalities (nutrition, physical medicine, and psychology), and medical interventions (emergency medicine, medical procedures, public health, and pharmacology)
Naturopathic Part II Exam MCQs (2,847)
Our question bank for the Naturopathic Part II Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 114 questions
- Cardiovascular - 470 questions
- Connective Tissue - 43 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 143 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 354 questions
- Eyes - 61 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 415 questions
- Genetics - 20 questions
- Genitourinary - 129 questions
- Growth and Development - 50 questions
- Gynecologic - 115 questions
- Hematologic - 159 questions
- Infectious - 532 questions
- Integument - 252 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 356 questions
- Nervous - 466 questions
- Nutrition - 182 questions
- Obstetric - 70 questions
- Oncologic - 71 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 181 questions
- Pulmonary - 232 questions
- Renal - 111 questions
- Surgery - 85 questions
- Toxicology - 253 questions
- Trauma - 166 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 25 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 40 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 126 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 33 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 578 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 22 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 1117 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 81 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 1473 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 12 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 23 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 14 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 5 questions
- Causes - 1212 questions
- Classification - 142 questions
- Differential - 1117 questions
- Epidemiology - 85 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 429 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 599 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 142 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 4 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 175 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 307 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 103 questions
- History Physical - 2654 questions
- Legal - 16 questions
- Pathophysiology - 1587 questions
- Patient Education - 176 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 1292 questions
- Toxicology - 179 questions
- Treatment Medical - 1239 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 25 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 19 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 7 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 87 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 23 questions
- Clinical Education - 6 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 351 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 8 questions
- Drug Information - 526 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 118 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 53 questions
Naturopathic Part II Exam Articles (1,768)
Mediterranean diet is a generic term used to describe the dietary pattern of individuals living in the countries along the coast of the Mediterrane ...
Penicillin is one of the most commonly used antibiotics globally, as it has a wide range of clinical indications. Penicillin is effective agai ...
Rubella, also known as German Measles, is a viral illness characterized by maculopapular rash, lymphadenopathy, and fever. It is a highly contagiou ...
Dentistry dates back to as far as 5000 BC when the thinking was that the cause of dental caries was a “tooth worm.” The term “den ...
Cellulitis is a common bacterial skin infection, with over 14 million cases occurring in the United States annually. It accounts for approximately ...
Lateral ankle instability is a complex condition that can, at times, prove difficult to evaluate and treat for general practitioners. The difficult ...
Achondroplasia is a rare genetic disorder recognized as the most common primary skeletal dysplasia in humans. This form of dysplasia accounts for g ...
Diaper dermatitis is an inflammatory reaction of the skin of the perineal and perianal areas (diaper area). It is the most common skin disorder see ...
As an ultra-high potency steroid, halobetasol cream has indications and FDA approval for use in the treatment of many inflammatory and pruritic der ...
Thiamin (Thiamine) also known as vitamin B1. It is one of the water-soluble vitamin B. Thiamin is present in some natural diets or added to some fo ...
Central sensitization of pain occurs when the patient's nervous system is persistently in a high activity state, which decreases sensitivity to fir ...
Obesity represents a significant public health concern with one-third of adults classified as living with obesity in the United States. It correlat ...
To understand human growth and development, healthcare professionals need to understand and learn about 2 areas: (1) knowledge of milestone co ...
Pulmonary hypertension encompasses a heterogeneous group of disorders with the common feature of elevated pulmonary vascular resistance. Patients o ...
Nisha Kumar BA, ND Toronto
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required