Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Naturopathic Part I Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to North American Board of Naturopathic Examiners (NABNE®) content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Naturopathic Part I Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 5,583 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 1,865 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Naturopathic Part I Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Naturopath subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Naturopathic Part I Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Naturopathic bank of questions will help you achieve a top score on the Naturopathic Part I Examination. 1,568 authors and 24 editors have contributed to the development of the Naturopathic Part I Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Naturopathic Part I Exam Overview
How many hours is the Naturopathic Part I Exam?
The Naturopathic Part I Exam is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the Naturopathic Part I Exam?
The Naturopathic Part I Exam is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the Naturopathic Part I Exam?
Topics include: Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry and Genetics, Microbiology and Immunology, and Pathology
Naturopathic Part I Exam MCQs (5,583)
Our question bank for the Naturopathic Part I Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 168 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1301 questions
- Connective Tissue - 143 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 538 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 775 questions
- Eyes - 324 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 566 questions
- Genetics - 208 questions
- Genitourinary - 189 questions
- Growth and Development - 211 questions
- Gynecologic - 145 questions
- Hematologic - 248 questions
- Infectious - 359 questions
- Integument - 252 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 2012 questions
- Nervous - 2237 questions
- Nutrition - 145 questions
- Obstetric - 109 questions
- Oncologic - 245 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 34 questions
- Pulmonary - 395 questions
- Renal - 151 questions
- Surgery - 524 questions
- Toxicology - 62 questions
- Trauma - 1135 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 3 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 4 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 5 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 59 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 5 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 62 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 11 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 2527 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 4 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 2433 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 3 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 2 questions
- Causes - 3228 questions
- Classification - 770 questions
- Differential - 947 questions
- Epidemiology - 53 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 426 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 627 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 87 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 3 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 332 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 748 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 18 questions
- History Physical - 5529 questions
- Legal - 5 questions
- Pathophysiology - 4641 questions
- Patient Education - 37 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 1733 questions
- Toxicology - 36 questions
- Treatment Medical - 296 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 9 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 2 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 2 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 497 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 2 questions
- Clinical Education - 64 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 20 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 14 questions
- Drug Information - 44 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 5 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 15 questions
Naturopathic Part I Exam Articles (1,865)
The internal thoracic artery, aka the internal mammary artery, supplies the breast and the anterior chest wall. The internal thoracic artery travel ...
Vertebrobasilar strokes are interruptions of blood flow to the posterior circulation. While these types of strokes are relatively uncommon,&nb ...
The olfactory nerve is the first cranial nerve and is instrumental in our sense of smell. The olfactory nerve contains only afferent sensory nerve ...
Infective endocarditis is an infectious disease of the endocardial surface of the heart, and it classifies as acute, subacute, or chronic depending ...
There are two main modes of transport of molecules across any biological membrane. These are passive and active transport. Passive transport, most ...