Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the NBDE® Part II Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NBDE® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the NBDE® Part II Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 576 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 180 PubMed indexed review articles related to the NBDE® Part II Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical NBDE® Dental Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test NBDE® Part II Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls NBDE® practice exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the NBDE® Part II Examination. 187 authors and 5 editors have contributed to the development of the NBDE® Part II Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
NBDE® Part II Exam Overview
How many hours is the NBDE® Part II Exam?
The NBDE® Part II Exam is 8 hours.
How many questions is the NBDE® Part II Exam?
The NBDE® Part II Exam is 500 questions.
What topics are covered on the NBDE® Part II Exam?
Topics include: Periodontics, Endodontics, Orthodontics/Pediatric, Pharmacology, Prosthodontics, Oral Diagnosis, Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery/Pain Control, Operative Dentistry, and Patient Management
NBDE® Part II Exam MCQs (576)
Our question bank for the NBDE® Part II Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 7 questions
- Cardiovascular - 19 questions
- Connective Tissue - 32 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 395 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 7 questions
- Eyes - 3 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 8 questions
- Genetics - 7 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Growth and Development - 27 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 2 questions
- Infectious - 104 questions
- Integument - 93 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 69 questions
- Nervous - 41 questions
- Nutrition - 9 questions
- Obstetric - 3 questions
- Oncologic - 40 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 10 questions
- Pulmonary - 2 questions
- Renal - 1 questions
- Surgery - 55 questions
- Toxicology - 19 questions
- Trauma - 51 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 147 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 1 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 1 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 4 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 46 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 2 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 156 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 210 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 225 questions
- Classification - 136 questions
- Differential - 319 questions
- Epidemiology - 32 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 131 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 38 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 14 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 62 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 87 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 8 questions
- History Physical - 573 questions
- Pathophysiology - 369 questions
- Patient Education - 29 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 287 questions
- Toxicology - 15 questions
- Treatment Medical - 178 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 3 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 6 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 153 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 33 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 2 questions
- Drug Information - 37 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 24 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 10 questions
NBDE® Part II Exam Articles (180)
Pharmaceutics is the overall process of developing a new chemical entity into an approved therapy that is safe and effective in treating or prevent ...
The tear film covers the ocular surface and is essential for protecting the eye from the environment, lubricating the ocular surface, maintaining a ...
Facial trauma is a common reason for patients to visit the emergency department. Midface trauma, in particular, provides a unique challenge for phy ...
Doxycycline hyclate is a water-soluble tetracycline antibiotic that kills and prevents the growth of a wide range of gram-posit ...
Strings and animal tendons have been used to suture for thousands of years. Over time, innovations in suture materials and improved techniques decr ...