Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the NBDE® Part II Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NBDE® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the NBDE® Part II Exam.
About the Question Bank
We have 388 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 210 PubMed indexed review articles related to the NBDE® Part II Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical NBDE® Dental Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test NBDE® Part II Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls NBDE® practice exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the NBDE® Part II Examination. 251 authors and 12 editors have contributed to the development of the NBDE® Part II Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
NBDE® Part II Exam Overview
How many hours is the NBDE® Part II Exam?
The NBDE® Part II Exam is 8 hours.
How many questions is the NBDE® Part II Exam?
The NBDE® Part II Exam is 500 questions.
What topics are covered on the NBDE® Part II Exam?
Topics include: Periodontics, Endodontics, Orthodontics/Pediatric, Pharmacology, Prosthodontics, Oral Diagnosis, Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery/Pain Control, Operative Dentistry, and Patient Management
NBDE® Part II Exam MCQs (388)
Our question bank for the NBDE® Part II Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 15 questions
- Cardiovascular - 31 questions
- Connective Tissue - 31 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 245 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 11 questions
- Eyes - 6 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 20 questions
- Genetics - 4 questions
- Genitourinary - 4 questions
- Growth and Development - 31 questions
- Gynecologic - 2 questions
- Hematologic - 6 questions
- Infectious - 87 questions
- Integument - 78 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 81 questions
- Nervous - 55 questions
- Nutrition - 9 questions
- Obstetric - 3 questions
- Oncologic - 28 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 13 questions
- Pulmonary - 8 questions
- Renal - 4 questions
- Surgery - 44 questions
- Toxicology - 42 questions
- Trauma - 37 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 5 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 5 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 84 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 2 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 94 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 180 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 2 questions
- Causes - 173 questions
- Classification - 148 questions
- Differential - 226 questions
- Epidemiology - 22 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 90 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 39 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 17 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 49 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 33 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 7 questions
- History Physical - 444 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 260 questions
- Patient Education - 22 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 271 questions
- Toxicology - 30 questions
- Treatment Medical - 185 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 6 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 5 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 90 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 2 questions
- Clinical Education - 3 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 64 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 3 questions
- Drug Information - 80 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 41 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 15 questions
NBDE® Part II Exam Articles (210)
Ludwig's angina is life-threatening odontogenic cellulitis of the soft tissue involving the floor of the mouth and neck. It was named after a Germa ...
Oral mucositis is a severely debilitating condition. It can occur due to radiation therapy (RT) to the head and neck, chemotherapeutic agents, high ...
A new and rapidly progressive respiratory syndrome termed severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) was identified by the World Health Organization ...
Previously known as Lyell syndrome, Stevens-Johnson syndrome (SJS) and toxic epidermal necrolysis (TEN) are variants of the same condition, and are ...
Fluconazole is a member of the triazole family, one of the most widely used antifungal agents. It is an FDA-approved drug to treat vaginal candidia ...
Eosinophilic granuloma (EG) is the mildest variant of Langerhans cell histiocytosis. In 1940, Lichtenstein and Jaffe first introduced the term EG. ...
Gingivitis is an inflammatory condition of the gingival tissue or the gums most commonly due to a bacterial infection. It is inflammation of the gi ...
Some transient benign oral mucosal conditions are often observed in newborns. These lesions exhibit a wide range of developmental abnormalities and ...
The vasculature of the body is an essential network for maintaining healthy skin tissue. Skin changes, including blanching, ecchymosis, and edema, ...
Chronic liver disease (CLD) is a progressive deterioration of liver functions for more than six months, which includes synthesis of clotting factor ...
Tooth fractures tend to occur predominantly in pre-school, school-going children, and adolescents with a frequency of 5 percent of all the traumati ...
Dentistry dates back to as far as 5000 BC when the thinking was that the cause of dental caries was a “tooth worm.” The term “den ...
Doxycycline hyclate is a water-soluble tetracycline antibiotic that kills and prevents the growth of a wide range of gram-posit ...
Local anesthesia of the face, mouth, and teeth is required for a variety of procedures. These include dental procedures and laceration repairs, par ...
Forensic odontology is a significant outgrowth of forensic medicinal sciences and, in the felicity of justice, pacts with the apt examination, hand ...
Melina Brizuela DMD Facultad de Odontología Universidad Nacional de Tucumán London
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required