Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Wound, Continence, and Ostomy NP Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to CWCN-AP®, COCN-AP®, CCCN-AP®, and CWOCN-AP® Certifications content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Wound, Continence, and Ostomy NP Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 437 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 146 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Wound, Continence, And Ostomy Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical CWCN-AP®, COCN-AP®, CCCN-AP®, and CWOCN-AP® Nurse Practitioner subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Wound, Continence, and Ostomy NP Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls CWOCN® questions will help you achieve a top score on the Wound, Continence, And Ostomy Examination. 166 authors and 7 editors have contributed to the development of the Wound, Continence, and Ostomy NP Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Wound, Continence, and Ostomy NP Exam Overview
How many hours is the Wound, Continence, and Ostomy NP Exam?
The Wound, Continence, and Ostomy NP Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Wound, Continence, and Ostomy NP Exam?
The Wound, Continence, and Ostomy NP Exam is 120 questions.
What topics are covered on the Wound, Continence, and Ostomy NP Exam?
Topics include: Assessment, Physical Examination, Study Interpretation, Risk Assessment, Diagnosis, and Planning
Wound, Continence, and Ostomy NP Exam MCQs (437)
Our question bank for the Wound, Continence, and Ostomy NP Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 4 questions
- Cardiovascular - 23 questions
- Connective Tissue - 37 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 2 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 31 questions
- Eyes - 2 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 40 questions
- Genitourinary - 39 questions
- Gynecologic - 4 questions
- Hematologic - 4 questions
- Infectious - 95 questions
- Integument - 297 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 77 questions
- Nervous - 15 questions
- Nutrition - 7 questions
- Obstetric - 3 questions
- Oncologic - 19 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1 questions
- Pulmonary - 5 questions
- Renal - 1 questions
- Surgery - 98 questions
- Toxicology - 7 questions
- Trauma - 99 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 16 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 28 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 21 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 48 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 28 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 21 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 199 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 3 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 205 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 2 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 9 questions
- Causes - 103 questions
- Classification - 76 questions
- Differential - 101 questions
- Epidemiology - 6 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 27 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 29 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 21 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 33 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 16 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 13 questions
- History Physical - 404 questions
- Pathophysiology - 157 questions
- Patient Education - 27 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 180 questions
- Toxicology - 6 questions
- Treatment Medical - 204 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 17 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 5 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 7 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 5 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 97 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 3 questions
- Clinical Education - 10 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 22 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 17 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 6 questions
Wound, Continence, and Ostomy NP Exam Articles (146)
Tetanus is a disease that mainly affects the central and peripheral nervous systems. The clinical features of tetanus and its relationship to wound ...
Cellulitis is a common bacterial skin infection, with over 14 million cases occurring in the United States annually. It accounts for approximately ...
Diabetes mellitus is a metabolic endocrine disorder due to an overall deficiency of insulin (Type 1) or defective insulin function (Type 2) which c ...
Nerve impulse transmission occurs when voltage-gated sodium channels on the neuronal membrane open, allowing a massive influx of sodium. This ...
A stoma is the exteriorization of a loop of bowel from the anterior abdominal wall, done during a surgical procedure. It is done for diversion or d ...