Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Wound, Continence, and Ostomy NP Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the CWCN-AP®, COCN-AP®, CCCN-AP®, and CWOCN-AP® Certifications topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Wound, Continence, and Ostomy NP Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 596 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 170 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Wound, Continence, And Ostomy Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical CWCN-AP®, COCN-AP®, CCCN-AP®, and CWOCN-AP® Nurse Practitioner subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Wound, Continence, and Ostomy NP Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls CWOCN® questions will help you achieve a top score on the Wound, Continence, And Ostomy Examination. 193 authors and 6 editors have contributed to the development of the Wound, Continence, and Ostomy NP Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Wound, Continence, and Ostomy NP Exam Overview
How many hours is the Wound, Continence, and Ostomy NP Exam?
The Wound, Continence, and Ostomy NP Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Wound, Continence, and Ostomy NP Exam?
The Wound, Continence, and Ostomy NP Exam is 120 questions.
What topics are covered on the Wound, Continence, and Ostomy NP Exam?
Topics include: Assessment, Physical Examination, Study Interpretation, Risk Assessment, Diagnosis, and Planning
Wound, Continence, and Ostomy NP Exam MCQs (596)
Our question bank for the Wound, Continence, and Ostomy NP Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 2 questions
- Cardiovascular - 35 questions
- Connective Tissue - 20 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 39 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 98 questions
- Genitourinary - 131 questions
- Growth and Development - 2 questions
- Gynecologic - 21 questions
- Hematologic - 5 questions
- Infectious - 80 questions
- Integument - 301 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 67 questions
- Nervous - 30 questions
- Nutrition - 10 questions
- Obstetric - 6 questions
- Oncologic - 21 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1 questions
- Pulmonary - 4 questions
- Renal - 7 questions
- Surgery - 177 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 85 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 11 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 28 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 119 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 49 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 22 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 22 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 307 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 3 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 412 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 8 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 2 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 8 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 118 questions
- Classification - 83 questions
- Differential - 213 questions
- Epidemiology - 6 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 26 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 37 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 23 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 31 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 27 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 11 questions
- History Physical - 501 questions
- Pathophysiology - 145 questions
- Patient Education - 46 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 184 questions
- Toxicology - 2 questions
- Treatment Medical - 195 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 21 questions
- Treatment Prehospital/EMS/Disaster - 4 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 2 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 3 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 95 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 2 questions
- Clinical Education - 8 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 14 questions
- Drug Information - 11 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 3 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Wound, Continence, and Ostomy NP Exam Articles (170)
Candidiasis is an opportunistic infection caused by Candida, a type of fungi. Fungi are eukaryotic organisms found in the form ...
A skin wound results from the breakdown of the epidermal layer integrity. Any tissue injury ...
Digestion in the gastrointestinal tract is a highly complex process involving both mechanical forces and chemical reactions to disintegrate and met ...
Foot ulceration is among the most common health issues, and its prevalence has increased recently. It is one of the major causes of amput ...
Most surgical or traumatic wounds require skin closure of some kind. Most commonly, this closure is done by suturing, as opposed to staples or surg ...