Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Urology Nurse Practitioner Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Certification Board For Urologic Nurses And Associates (CBUNA®) content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Urology Nurse Practitioner Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 729 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 303 PubMed indexed review articles related to the NP Urology Exmination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Urologic Nurse Practitioner (CUNP®) subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Urology Nurse Practitioner Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls urology nurse practitioner questions and CBUNA® questions will help you achieve a top score on the NP Urology Exmination. 327 authors and 7 editors have contributed to the development of the Urology Nurse Practitioner Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Urology Nurse Practitioner Exam Overview
How many hours is the Urology Nurse Practitioner Exam?
The Urology Nurse Practitioner Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Urology Nurse Practitioner Exam?
The Urology Nurse Practitioner Exam is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the Urology Nurse Practitioner Exam?
Topics include: Axis I - Client Problems: Pediatric anomalies and common neoplasms - 8%, Urinary tract inflammations, and diseases - 22%, Voiding dysfunctions, including incontinence - 23%, Obstructive uropathies, trauma, stones & BPH - 20%, Infertility, and sexual dysfunctions; disorders of male genitalia - 10%, Genitourinary cancers - 17% and Axis II - Nurse Practitioner Activities: Assessment and Diagnosis - 35%, Intervention - 30%, Education - 28%, Consultation - 4%, and Practice Management & Research - 3%
Urology Nurse Practitioner Exam MCQs (729)
Our question bank for the Urology Nurse Practitioner Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 7 questions
- Cardiovascular - 45 questions
- Connective Tissue - 11 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 5 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 62 questions
- Eyes - 4 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 25 questions
- Genetics - 26 questions
- Genitourinary - 656 questions
- Growth and Development - 26 questions
- Gynecologic - 39 questions
- Hematologic - 12 questions
- Infectious - 156 questions
- Integument - 19 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 33 questions
- Nervous - 43 questions
- Nutrition - 1 questions
- Obstetric - 15 questions
- Oncologic - 125 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 8 questions
- Pulmonary - 7 questions
- Renal - 232 questions
- Surgery - 109 questions
- Toxicology - 9 questions
- Trauma - 52 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 21 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 5 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 22 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 5 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 48 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 18 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 215 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 3 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 274 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 2 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 2 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 6 questions
- Causes - 363 questions
- Classification - 124 questions
- Differential - 382 questions
- Epidemiology - 25 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 156 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 268 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 38 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 3 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 90 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 230 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 12 questions
- History Physical - 748 questions
- Pathophysiology - 318 questions
- Patient Education - 49 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 362 questions
- Toxicology - 6 questions
- Treatment Medical - 259 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 4 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 5 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 149 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 37 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 51 questions
- Drug Information - 49 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 8 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 2 questions
Urology Nurse Practitioner Exam Articles (303)
Renal trauma can result in injury to the parenchyma or the renal vasculature which can cause bleeding or injury to the collecting system with possi ...
Crohn disease (CD) and ulcerative colitis (UC) are two conditions commonly referred to as inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). They are immunologicall ...
The birth of an infant with ambiguous genitalia generates difficult multiple medical, surgical, ethical, psychosocial, and physical issues for ...
The normal micturition process requires the proper function of both bladder and urethra. Normal functionality of detrusor muscle and physiologicall ...
Worldwide, there are more than 20 million inguinal hernia repairs performed annually. About 800,000 of these are performed in the United State ...