Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the ONP-C® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Orthopedic Nurses Certification Board (ONCB®) content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the ONP-C® Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 1,509 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 710 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Orthopaedic Nurse Practitioner Exam. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Orthopaedic Nurse Practitioner Certified (ONP-C®) subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test ONP-C® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Orthopaedic Nurse Practitioner Certified (ONP-C®) questions will help you achieve a top score on the Orthopaedic Nurse Practitioner Exam. 665 authors and 16 editors have contributed to the development of the ONP-C® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
ONP-C® Exam Overview
How many hours is the ONP-C® Exam?
The ONP-C® Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the ONP-C® Exam?
The ONP-C® Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the ONP-C® Exam?
Topics include: Degenerative Disorders, Trauma, Sports Injuries, Inflammatory Disorders, Metabolic Bone Disorders, Congenital, Musculoskeletal Tumors, and Neuromuscular,
ONP-C® Exam MCQs (1,509)
Our question bank for the ONP-C® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 11 questions
- Cardiovascular - 54 questions
- Connective Tissue - 121 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 55 questions
- Eyes - 3 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 6 questions
- Genetics - 16 questions
- Genitourinary - 8 questions
- Growth and Development - 38 questions
- Gynecologic - 2 questions
- Hematologic - 25 questions
- Infectious - 109 questions
- Integument - 48 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1589 questions
- Nervous - 428 questions
- Nutrition - 5 questions
- Obstetric - 8 questions
- Oncologic - 51 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 12 questions
- Pulmonary - 16 questions
- Renal - 11 questions
- Surgery - 195 questions
- Toxicology - 21 questions
- Trauma - 664 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 20 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 18 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 19 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 33 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 22 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 418 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 6 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 459 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 5 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 3 questions
- Causes - 656 questions
- Classification - 185 questions
- Differential - 765 questions
- Epidemiology - 61 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 223 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 132 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 43 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 6 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 123 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 681 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 9 questions
- History Physical - 1589 questions
- Legal - 7 questions
- Pathophysiology - 695 questions
- Patient Education - 57 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 712 questions
- Toxicology - 16 questions
- Treatment Medical - 356 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 76 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 10 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 3 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 25 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 256 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 5 questions
- Clinical Education - 43 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 32 questions
- Drug Information - 26 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 17 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 2 questions
ONP-C® Exam Articles (710)
Monoarthritis is inflammation of one joint characterized by joint swelling, pain, warmth, and sometimes fever and periarticular erythema. Arthritis ...
The median nerve, also called the 'eye of the hand,' is a mixed nerve with a role of primary importance in the functionality of the hand. It innerv ...
Patellar instability is a spectrum of conditions ranging from intermittent subluxations to dislocation. Patients typically present with obvious def ...
Koppel and Thompson first described anterior tarsal tunnel syndrome (ATTS) in 1960. ATTS, a ...
Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS) is a neuropathic pain disorder characterized by ongoing pain disproportionate to the degree of tissue injury ...