Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Oncology Nurse Practitioner Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Advanced Oncology Certified Nurse Practitioner (AOCNP®) Certification content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Oncology Nurse Practitioner Exam.
We have 2,704 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 918 PubMed indexed review articles related to the AOCNP® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Advanced Oncology Certified Nurse Practitioner (AOCNP®) subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Oncology Nurse Practitioner Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls oncology nurse practitioner questions, AOCNP® questions, oncology NP questions, and advanced oncology certified nurse practitioner questions will help you achieve a top score on the AOCNP® Examination. 867 authors and 16 editors have contributed to the development of the Oncology Nurse Practitioner Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Oncology Nurse Practitioner Exam Overview
How many hours is the Oncology Nurse Practitioner Exam?
The Oncology Nurse Practitioner Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Oncology Nurse Practitioner Exam?
The Oncology Nurse Practitioner Exam is 165 questions.
What topics are covered on the Oncology Nurse Practitioner Exam?
Topics include: Cancer Continuum - 35%, Treatment and Support - 45%, Emergencies - 10%, Psychological Issues - 5%, and Professional Roles - 5%
Oncology Nurse Practitioner Exam MCQs (2,704)
Our question bank for the Oncology Nurse Practitioner Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 39 questions
- Cardiovascular - 103 questions
- Connective Tissue - 33 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 183 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 245 questions
- Eyes - 46 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 545 questions
- Genetics - 140 questions
- Genitourinary - 189 questions
- Growth and Development - 14 questions
- Gynecologic - 259 questions
- Hematologic - 425 questions
- Infectious - 126 questions
- Integument - 356 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 225 questions
- Nervous - 334 questions
- Nutrition - 13 questions
- Obstetric - 19 questions
- Oncologic - 2796 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 14 questions
- Pulmonary - 302 questions
- Renal - 112 questions
- Surgery - 254 questions
- Toxicology - 112 questions
- Trauma - 8 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 31 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 1 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 71 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 9 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 281 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 26 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 944 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 16 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 1157 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 8 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 13 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 5 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 8 questions
- Causes - 1050 questions
- Classification - 364 questions
- Differential - 1262 questions
- Epidemiology - 164 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 1034 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 1037 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 131 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 34 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 922 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1077 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 59 questions
- History Physical - 2746 questions
- Legal - 7 questions
- Pathophysiology - 1263 questions
- Patient Education - 91 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 1540 questions
- Toxicology - 98 questions
- Treatment Medical - 915 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 2 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 187 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 3 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 511 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 19 questions
- Clinical Education - 32 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 204 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 4 questions
- Drug Information - 238 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 100 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 15 questions
Oncology Nurse Practitioner Exam Articles (918)
Doxorubicin is an antibiotic derived from the bacterium. It has had wide use as a chemotherapeutic agent since the ...
Liposarcoma, a tumor of lipoblasts, is a rare mesenchymal neoplasm that involves deep soft tissues, including the esophagus, retroperitoneum, and p ...
Pulmonic stenosis is a defect of the pulmonic valve in which the valve is stiffened, causing an obstruction to flow. This disease is typically cong ...
Burkitt lymphoma (BL) is an aggressive non-Hodgkin B-cell lymphoma. The disease is associated with Epstein Barr virus (EBV), human immuno ...
Atypical hyperplasia of the breast refers to abnormal epithelial proliferative breast lesions that are not qualitatively or quantitatively&nbs ...
Keratoacanthoma (KA) is a low-grade, rapidly growing, 1 to 2 cm dome-shaped skin tumor with a centralized keratinous plug. Over the past hundred ye ...
Barrett esophagus (BE) is a pre-malignant condition characterized by the conversion of the normal esophageal squamous epithelium into metaplastic c ...
Overall, cancer rates are projected to increase from approximately 9 million in 2017 to approximately 26 million new cancer cases by 2030.
Squamous cell carcinoma (SCC) of the lung, also known as squamous cell lung cancer, is a type of non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). Among NSC ...
Polycystic liver disease (PLD) is a rare genetic disorder characterized by mutations in genes encoding for proteins involved in the transport of fl ...
The multifocal dissemination of cancer cells from its primary site to subarachnoid, pia mater, and CSF in the brain and spinal cord is referred to ...
Pancreatectomy is a term for surgical removal of all or part of the pancreas. There is a multitude of surgical techniques for both benign and malig ...
Tonsil cancer is the most common form of oropharyngeal malignancy, and its incidence is sharply rising due to the increasing prevale ...
Lung cancer is the second most diagnosed cancer in the United States. It is the leading cause of cancer death in both men and women, accounting for ...
Andreas Vesalius (1514 -1564) first formally described the thyroid in his anatomy manuscript, ...
Anup Kasi MD, MPH Assistant Professor University of Kansas Westwood KS
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required