Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Oncology Nurse Practitioner Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Advanced Oncology Certified Nurse Practitioner (AOCNP®) Certification content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Oncology Nurse Practitioner Exam.
We have 2,721 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 908 PubMed indexed review articles related to the AOCNP® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Advanced Oncology Certified Nurse Practitioner (AOCNP®) subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Oncology Nurse Practitioner Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls oncology nurse practitioner questions, AOCNP® questions, oncology NP questions, and advanced oncology certified nurse practitioner questions will help you achieve a top score on the AOCNP® Examination. 860 authors and 24 editors have contributed to the development of the Oncology Nurse Practitioner Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Oncology Nurse Practitioner Exam Overview
How many hours is the Oncology Nurse Practitioner Exam?
The Oncology Nurse Practitioner Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Oncology Nurse Practitioner Exam?
The Oncology Nurse Practitioner Exam is 165 questions.
What topics are covered on the Oncology Nurse Practitioner Exam?
Topics include: Cancer Continuum - 35%, Treatment and Support - 45%, Emergencies - 10%, Psychological Issues - 5%, and Professional Roles - 5%
Oncology Nurse Practitioner Exam MCQs (2,721)
Our question bank for the Oncology Nurse Practitioner Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 38 questions
- Cardiovascular - 101 questions
- Connective Tissue - 35 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 189 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 243 questions
- Eyes - 45 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 540 questions
- Genetics - 152 questions
- Genitourinary - 195 questions
- Growth and Development - 14 questions
- Gynecologic - 264 questions
- Hematologic - 396 questions
- Infectious - 111 questions
- Integument - 354 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 230 questions
- Nervous - 337 questions
- Nutrition - 11 questions
- Obstetric - 19 questions
- Oncologic - 2807 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 14 questions
- Pulmonary - 296 questions
- Renal - 120 questions
- Surgery - 256 questions
- Toxicology - 112 questions
- Trauma - 8 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 31 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 1 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 57 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 9 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 266 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 27 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 925 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 16 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 1129 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 7 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 14 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 5 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 8 questions
- Causes - 1066 questions
- Classification - 375 questions
- Differential - 1266 questions
- Epidemiology - 166 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 1064 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 1053 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 124 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 35 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 964 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1112 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 61 questions
- History Physical - 2758 questions
- Legal - 7 questions
- Pathophysiology - 1304 questions
- Patient Education - 94 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 1543 questions
- Toxicology - 98 questions
- Treatment Medical - 900 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 3 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 189 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 3 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 525 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 19 questions
- Clinical Education - 33 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 195 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 4 questions
- Drug Information - 221 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 99 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 13 questions
Oncology Nurse Practitioner Exam Articles (908)
Renal cell carcinoma, of which clear cell carcinoma is the most common histological subtype (80 to 90 percent), comprises 90 percent of all Ki ...
Perianal abscesses are the most common type of anorectal abscesses. These abscesses can cause significant discomfort for patients. They are located ...
Barrett esophagus (BE) is a pre-malignant condition characterized by the conversion of the normal esophageal squamous epithelium into metaplastic c ...
Malignant melanoma is a serious form of skin cancer. It arises from the melanocytes which in turn originate from neural crest cells. The overall su ...
The pituitary gland is also known as the master gland of the body because it regulates hormonal balance. The location of the pituitary gl ...
Worldwide lung cancer has the highest rate of mortality and is the leading cause of cancer deaths. The incidence of lung cancer is approximately eq ...
Pseudogenes are universal and plentiful within genomes. They originate from the decay of duplicated genes throughout evolution and resemble functio ...
Congenital pulmonary airway malformation (CPAM), one of the congenital lung diseases discussed under the umbrella term ‘congenital thoracic m ...
A fistula is an irregular connection between two epithelialized surfaces. It can be classified or named based on which organs it con ...
Adult T-cell leukemia (ATL) is a highly aggressive mature T-cell neoplasm associated with human T-cell lymphotropic virus type 1 (HTLV-1) infection ...
The average age of menopause is fifty-one years. Menopause occurs when the ovaries cease making estrogen, and the patient is no longer ovulatory. T ...
The breast imaging reporting and data system (BI-RADS) is a system for the standardization of mammogram reports. Developed by the American College ...
ALK-negative anaplastic large cell lymphoma (ALK(-) ALCL) is an uncommon CD30-positive T-cell lymphoma that presents a major diagnostic challenge. ...
Pancreatic serous cystadenomas are mostly benign and considered amongst the common primary pancreatic cystic neoplasms (PCNs), representing one-thi ...
Neurokinin-1 (NK-1) receptor antagonists are a new class of antiemetic drugs that possess unique anxiolytic, antidepressant, and antiemetic propert ...
Anup Kasi MD, MPH Assistant Professor University of Kansas Westwood KS
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required