Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Oncology Nurse Practitioner Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Advanced Oncology Certified Nurse Practitioner (AOCNP®) Certification content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Oncology Nurse Practitioner Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 2,046 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 750 PubMed indexed review articles related to the AOCNP® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Advanced Oncology Certified Nurse Practitioner (AOCNP®) subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Oncology Nurse Practitioner Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls oncology nurse practitioner questions, AOCNP® questions, oncology NP questions, and advanced oncology certified nurse practitioner questions will help you achieve a top score on the AOCNP® Examination. 707 authors and 15 editors have contributed to the development of the Oncology Nurse Practitioner Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Oncology Nurse Practitioner Exam Overview
How many hours is the Oncology Nurse Practitioner Exam?
The Oncology Nurse Practitioner Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Oncology Nurse Practitioner Exam?
The Oncology Nurse Practitioner Exam is 165 questions.
What topics are covered on the Oncology Nurse Practitioner Exam?
Topics include: Cancer Continuum - 35%, Treatment and Support - 45%, Emergencies - 10%, Psychological Issues - 5%, and Professional Roles - 5%
Oncology Nurse Practitioner Exam MCQs (2,046)
Our question bank for the Oncology Nurse Practitioner Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 29 questions
- Cardiovascular - 70 questions
- Connective Tissue - 21 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 135 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 178 questions
- Eyes - 28 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 433 questions
- Genetics - 80 questions
- Genitourinary - 152 questions
- Growth and Development - 5 questions
- Gynecologic - 183 questions
- Hematologic - 351 questions
- Infectious - 94 questions
- Integument - 265 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 155 questions
- Nervous - 242 questions
- Nutrition - 13 questions
- Obstetric - 13 questions
- Oncologic - 2178 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 10 questions
- Pulmonary - 245 questions
- Renal - 84 questions
- Surgery - 188 questions
- Toxicology - 89 questions
- Trauma - 5 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 33 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 1 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 65 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 13 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 236 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 17 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 709 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 14 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 905 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 10 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 11 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 3 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 7 questions
- Causes - 784 questions
- Classification - 278 questions
- Differential - 947 questions
- Epidemiology - 114 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 761 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 784 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 105 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 26 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 686 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 809 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 48 questions
- History Physical - 2094 questions
- Legal - 7 questions
- Pathophysiology - 938 questions
- Patient Education - 86 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 1195 questions
- Toxicology - 85 questions
- Treatment Medical - 771 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 154 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 396 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 16 questions
- Clinical Education - 33 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 179 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 5 questions
- Drug Information - 204 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 84 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 11 questions
Oncology Nurse Practitioner Exam Articles (750)
There will be 1.2 million cases of invasive cancer diagnosed in the United States this year. Half of those patients will receive radiation therapy ...
Primary central nervous system lymphoma (PCNSL) is an extranodal non-Hodgkin lymphoma. It is a rare entity and involves the central nervous system ...
Thoracentesis is a procedure that is performed to remove fluid or air from the thoracic cavity for both diagnostic and/or therapeutic purposes.&nbs ...
Nephrolithiasis, or kidney stones, is the most common condition affecting the urinary system, affecting about 12% of the world population, wit ...
Lymphocyte-depleted classic Hodgkin lymphoma is the rarest subtype of classic Hodgkin lymphoma globally, although it may be more common in dev ...