Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the BC-ADM® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Board Certified-Advanced Diabetes Management (BC-ADM®) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the BC-ADM® Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 432 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 141 PubMed indexed review articles related to the BC-ADM® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical BC-ADM® Nurse Practitioner subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test BC-ADM® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls BC-ADM® practice questions will help you achieve a top score on the BC-ADM® Examination. 178 authors and 3 editors have contributed to the development of the BC-ADM® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
BC-ADM® Exam Overview
How many hours is the BC-ADM® Exam?
The BC-ADM® Exam is 3.5 hours.
How many questions is the BC-ADM® Exam?
The BC-ADM® Exam is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the BC-ADM® Exam?
Topics include: Assessment and Diagnosis, Planning and Intervention, Evaluation and Follow-up, Leadership and Advanced Professional Practice
BC-ADM® Exam MCQs (432)
Our question bank for the BC-ADM® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1 questions
- Cardiovascular - 39 questions
- Connective Tissue - 1 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 453 questions
- Eyes - 8 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 37 questions
- Genetics - 2 questions
- Genitourinary - 5 questions
- Gynecologic - 3 questions
- Hematologic - 4 questions
- Infectious - 17 questions
- Integument - 30 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 14 questions
- Nervous - 20 questions
- Nutrition - 31 questions
- Obstetric - 26 questions
- Oncologic - 1 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 2 questions
- Pulmonary - 6 questions
- Renal - 43 questions
- Surgery - 6 questions
- Toxicology - 14 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 2 questions
- Pharmacology - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 2 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 4 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 27 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 5 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 100 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 5 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 146 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 2 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 200 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 2 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 3 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 3 questions
- Causes - 158 questions
- Classification - 24 questions
- Differential - 114 questions
- Epidemiology - 7 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 82 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 235 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 43 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 4 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 15 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 12 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 14 questions
- History Physical - 392 questions
- Pathophysiology - 165 questions
- Patient Education - 58 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 216 questions
- Toxicology - 13 questions
- Treatment Medical - 284 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital/EMS/Disaster - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 10 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 5 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 108 questions
- Drug Information - 106 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 31 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 8 questions
BC-ADM® Exam Articles (141)
The first fruitful pancreatic transplant was carried out by WD Kelly in the year 1966. The res ...
Lifestyle is central to a person's disease risk and overall health. Numerous health conditions are caused or exacerbated by unhealthy behaviors suc ...
Bacteriostatic antimicrobials, a term generally used to describe antimicrobials that function via inhibition of bacterial protein synthesis, have m ...
A Paleolithic diet is the modern interpretation of the diet that humans ate during the Paleolithic or “Old Stone Age” era. This period, ...
In 1974, Tattersall and Fajans coined the term mature onset diabetes of the young (MODY). MODY ...