Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Dermatology Nurse Practitioner Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Dermatology Nurse Practitioner Certification Board (DNPCB®) content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Dermatology Nurse Practitioner Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 1,456 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 416 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Dermatology NP Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Dermatology Nurse Practitioner subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Dermatology Nurse Practitioner Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls dermatology nurse practitioner questions, dermatology NP questions, and certified dermatology nurse questions will help you achieve a top score on the Dermatology NP Examination. 375 authors and 12 editors have contributed to the development of the Dermatology Nurse Practitioner Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Dermatology Nurse Practitioner Exam Overview
How many hours is the Dermatology Nurse Practitioner Exam?
The Dermatology Nurse Practitioner Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Dermatology Nurse Practitioner Exam?
The Dermatology Nurse Practitioner Exam is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the Dermatology Nurse Practitioner Exam?
Topics include: Prescribe/perform interventions, including evidence-based treatments, therapies, and procedures - 35%, Educate patient, family, other health professionals and the public about dermatological conditions - 25%, and Participate in professional activities that promote optimal healthcare practices and outcomes - 5%
Dermatology Nurse Practitioner Exam MCQs (1,456)
Our question bank for the Dermatology Nurse Practitioner Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 158 questions
- Cardiovascular - 24 questions
- Connective Tissue - 69 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 34 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 36 questions
- Eyes - 30 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 47 questions
- Genetics - 42 questions
- Genitourinary - 56 questions
- Growth and Development - 21 questions
- Gynecologic - 35 questions
- Hematologic - 27 questions
- Infectious - 354 questions
- Integument - 1553 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 73 questions
- Nervous - 51 questions
- Nutrition - 8 questions
- Obstetric - 28 questions
- Oncologic - 192 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 25 questions
- Pulmonary - 22 questions
- Renal - 15 questions
- Surgery - 66 questions
- Toxicology - 64 questions
- Trauma - 13 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 12 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 6 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 20 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 157 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 5 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 369 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 6 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 490 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 2 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 2 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 2 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 647 questions
- Classification - 128 questions
- Differential - 892 questions
- Epidemiology - 72 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 338 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 233 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 28 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 276 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 35 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 25 questions
- History Physical - 1523 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 643 questions
- Patient Education - 89 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 611 questions
- Toxicology - 56 questions
- Treatment Medical - 620 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 3 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 10 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 113 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 5 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 140 questions
- Drug Information - 135 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 58 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Dermatology Nurse Practitioner Exam Articles (416)
The initial design of minoxidil (also called 2,4-pyrimidinediamine, 6-(1-piperidinyl)-, 3-oxide) was a potent peripheral vasodilator agent to ...
Acne fulminans or acne maligna is a rare skin disorder presenting as an acute, painful, ulcerating, and hemorrhagic clinical form of acne. It ...
Thermal burns are skin injuries caused by excessive heat, typically from contact with hot surfaces, hot liquids, steam, or flame. Most burns are mi ...
Delusions of parasitosis, also known as delusional infestation, psychogenic parasitosis, formication, delusional infestation, or Ekbom syndrome, ar ...
Hair loss represents a distressing issue affecting a large portion of the population, including up to 85% of males and 40% of females, and its inci ...