Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Dermatology Nurse Practitioner Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Dermatology Nurse Practitioner Certification Board (DNPCB®) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Dermatology Nurse Practitioner Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 1,138 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 429 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Dermatology NP Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Dermatology Nurse Practitioner subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Dermatology Nurse Practitioner Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls dermatology nurse practitioner questions, dermatology NP questions, and certified dermatology nurse questions will help you achieve a top score on the Dermatology NP Examination. 376 authors and 14 editors have contributed to the development of the Dermatology Nurse Practitioner Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Dermatology Nurse Practitioner Exam Overview
How many hours is the Dermatology Nurse Practitioner Exam?
The Dermatology Nurse Practitioner Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Dermatology Nurse Practitioner Exam?
The Dermatology Nurse Practitioner Exam is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the Dermatology Nurse Practitioner Exam?
Topics include: Prescribe/perform interventions, including evidence-based treatments, therapies, and procedures - 35%, Educate patient, family, other health professionals and the public about dermatological conditions - 25%, and Participate in professional activities that promote optimal healthcare practices and outcomes - 5%
Dermatology Nurse Practitioner Exam MCQs (1,138)
Our question bank for the Dermatology Nurse Practitioner Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 119 questions
- Cardiovascular - 19 questions
- Connective Tissue - 48 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 16 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 33 questions
- Eyes - 21 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 36 questions
- Genetics - 30 questions
- Genitourinary - 51 questions
- Growth and Development - 18 questions
- Gynecologic - 19 questions
- Hematologic - 26 questions
- Infectious - 280 questions
- Integument - 1264 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 50 questions
- Nervous - 46 questions
- Nutrition - 7 questions
- Obstetric - 16 questions
- Oncologic - 146 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 16 questions
- Pulmonary - 16 questions
- Renal - 14 questions
- Surgery - 52 questions
- Toxicology - 47 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 14 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 6 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 7 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 7 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 22 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 3 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 135 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 4 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 346 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 4 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 439 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 3 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 5 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 2 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 478 questions
- Classification - 87 questions
- Differential - 736 questions
- Epidemiology - 54 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 253 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 163 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 18 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 183 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 27 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 14 questions
- History Physical - 1215 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 437 questions
- Patient Education - 64 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 462 questions
- Toxicology - 39 questions
- Treatment Medical - 507 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 2 questions
- Treatment Prehospital/EMS/Disaster - 2 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 8 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 98 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 8 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 130 questions
- Drug Information - 120 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 54 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 3 questions
Dermatology Nurse Practitioner Exam Articles (429)
Acne conglobata (AC) is a rare but severe form of nodulocystic acne. It usually presents with tender, disfiguring, double or triple interconnecting ...
Chronic urticaria is a mast cell-mediated condition characterized by the recurrent occurrence of urticaria and/or angioedema. The current d ...
Lasers represent a relatively new group of devices used in the practice of surgery. The applications of lasers in medicine  ...
The skin appendages are epidermal and dermal-derived components of the skin that include hair, nails, sweat glands, and sebaceous glands. Each comp ...