Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Continence Advanced Practice Nurse Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the CCCN-AP® Certification topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Continence Advanced Practice Nurse Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 161 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 59 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Advanced Practice Continence Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical CCCN-AP® Examination subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Continence Advanced Practice Nurse Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls CCCN-AP® will help you achieve a top score on the Advanced Practice Continence Examination. 70 authors and 3 editors have contributed to the development of the Continence Advanced Practice Nurse Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Continence Advanced Practice Nurse Exam Overview
How many hours is the Continence Advanced Practice Nurse Exam?
The Continence Advanced Practice Nurse Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Continence Advanced Practice Nurse Exam?
The Continence Advanced Practice Nurse Exam is 100 questions.
What topics are covered on the Continence Advanced Practice Nurse Exam?
Topics include: Assessment, Physical Examination, Study Interpretation, Risk Assessment, Diagnosis, and Planning
Continence Advanced Practice Nurse Exam MCQs (161)
Our question bank for the Continence Advanced Practice Nurse Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 5 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 3 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 26 questions
- Genitourinary - 131 questions
- Growth and Development - 1 questions
- Gynecologic - 24 questions
- Infectious - 21 questions
- Integument - 6 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 5 questions
- Nervous - 21 questions
- Nutrition - 1 questions
- Obstetric - 4 questions
- Oncologic - 2 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 2 questions
- Renal - 5 questions
- Surgery - 14 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 6 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 2 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 7 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 38 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 9 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 8 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 9 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 65 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 2 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 93 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 3 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 4 questions
- Causes - 40 questions
- Classification - 16 questions
- Differential - 80 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 6 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 18 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 7 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 17 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 4 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 2 questions
- History Physical - 123 questions
- Pathophysiology - 39 questions
- Patient Education - 22 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 41 questions
- Treatment Medical - 56 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 8 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 14 questions
- Clinical Education - 3 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 8 questions
- Drug Information - 4 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Continence Advanced Practice Nurse Exam Articles (59)
Spina Bifida is a congenital anomaly that arises from incomplete development of the neural tube. It is commonly used as a nonspecific term referrin ...
Post-void residual volume (PVR) is the amount of urine retained in the bladder after a voluntary void and functions as a diagnostic tool. A PVR can ...
Sacral neuromodulation (SNM) is a safe, efficacious, and minimally invasive advanced therapy indicated to treat urinary incontinence, urinary reten ...
The anal canal is the terminal part of the gastrointestinal tract that conveys material from the rectum to the anus. While it is typ ...
A cystocele, otherwise known as a protrusion of the bladder, occurs when the bladder descends into the vagina.