Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Advanced Neurovascular Practitioner Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to ANVC-BC® Certification Board content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Advanced Neurovascular Practitioner Exam.
We have 292 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 144 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ANVP-BC® Nurse Practitioner Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Advanced Neurovascular Practitioner subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Advanced Neurovascular Practitioner Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls neurovascular practitioner nurse prep questions will help you achieve a top score on the ANVP-BC® Nurse Practitioner Examination. 167 authors and 6 editors have contributed to the development of the Advanced Neurovascular Practitioner Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Advanced Neurovascular Practitioner Exam Overview
How many hours is the Advanced Neurovascular Practitioner Exam?
The Advanced Neurovascular Practitioner Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Advanced Neurovascular Practitioner Exam?
The Advanced Neurovascular Practitioner Exam is 190 questions.
What topics are covered on the Advanced Neurovascular Practitioner Exam?
Topics include: Diagnosis, Treatment, and Stabilization - 50%; Advanced Practice Concepts - 5%; Complication Avoidance - 10%; Stroke Pathophysiology - 5%; and Pathogenic Mechanism and Secondary Prevention - 30%
Advanced Neurovascular Practitioner Exam MCQs (292)
Our question bank for the Advanced Neurovascular Practitioner Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1 questions
- Cardiovascular - 159 questions
- Connective Tissue - 3 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 3 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 3 questions
- Eyes - 29 questions
- Genetics - 4 questions
- Growth and Development - 1 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 14 questions
- Infectious - 3 questions
- Integument - 2 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 5 questions
- Nervous - 303 questions
- Obstetric - 2 questions
- Oncologic - 1 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 8 questions
- Pulmonary - 1 questions
- Renal - 5 questions
- Surgery - 16 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Trauma - 18 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 2 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 17 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 111 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 7 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 128 questions
- Causes - 170 questions
- Classification - 23 questions
- Differential - 182 questions
- Epidemiology - 11 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 55 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 26 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 11 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 3 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 37 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 180 questions
- History Physical - 311 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 205 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 169 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Treatment Medical - 67 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 3 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 39 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 14 questions
- Drug Information - 7 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 4 questions
Advanced Neurovascular Practitioner Exam Articles (144)
Primary angiitis of the central nervous system (PACNS) is a rare inflammatory disorder of the blood vessels of the brain and the spinal cord withou ...
Aphasia is an impairment to comprehension or formulation of language caused by damage to the cortical center for language. It can be caused by many ...
Brainstem hemorrhages classify as primary or secondary. Primary hemorrhages result from direct trauma, hypertension, coagulopathy, whereas se ...
Reversible cerebral vasoconstriction syndrome (RCVS) is a medical condition in which there is multifocal arterial constriction and dilation in the ...
Hydrocephalus is the symptomatic accumulation of cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) inside the cerebral ventricles.
Aphasia is an impairment of language function which is localized to the dominant cerebral hemisphere. Traditionally, aphasia is categorized as eith ...
The ophthalmic artery being the first intradural branch of the carotid artery reflects the perfusion status of the vessel.
Tissue plasminogen activator (tPA) is classified as a serine protease (enzymes that cleave peptide bonds in proteins). It is thus one of the essent ...
Stroke is the third most common cause of death in the United States. Eighty percent of all strokes are due to occlusion of a vessel secondary to at ...
About 1.5 million patients develop acute myocardial infarction per year in the United States.&nbs ...
Vertebral artery dissection (VAD) is a rare cause of stroke in the general population; however, represents one of the more common causes of stroke ...
Homonymous hemianopsia (or homonymous hemianopia, HH) is a field loss deficit in the same halves of the visual field of each eye. This condition mo ...
Seizure activity manifests when the brain's electrical impulses discharge abnormally, resulting in disrupting or dysregulation of normal neuronal c ...
An aneurysm is an abnormal dilatation or bulging in a blood vessel due to the intrinsic weakness of the vessel wall.
Paradoxical embolism is an uncommon cause for acute arterial occlusion. Paradoxical Embolism (PDE) occurs when a thrombus crosses an intracar ...
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required