Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Advanced Neurovascular Practitioner Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to ANVC-BC® Certification Board content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Advanced Neurovascular Practitioner Exam.
We have 307 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 154 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ANVP-BC® Nurse Practitioner Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Advanced Neurovascular Practitioner subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Advanced Neurovascular Practitioner Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls neurovascular practitioner nurse prep questions will help you achieve a top score on the ANVP-BC® Nurse Practitioner Examination. 177 authors and 6 editors have contributed to the development of the Advanced Neurovascular Practitioner Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Advanced Neurovascular Practitioner Exam Overview
How many hours is the Advanced Neurovascular Practitioner Exam?
The Advanced Neurovascular Practitioner Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Advanced Neurovascular Practitioner Exam?
The Advanced Neurovascular Practitioner Exam is 190 questions.
What topics are covered on the Advanced Neurovascular Practitioner Exam?
Topics include: Diagnosis, Treatment, and Stabilization - 50%; Advanced Practice Concepts - 5%; Complication Avoidance - 10%; Stroke Pathophysiology - 5%; and Pathogenic Mechanism and Secondary Prevention - 30%
Advanced Neurovascular Practitioner Exam MCQs (307)
Our question bank for the Advanced Neurovascular Practitioner Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 2 questions
- Cardiovascular - 162 questions
- Connective Tissue - 5 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 3 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 3 questions
- Eyes - 29 questions
- Genetics - 4 questions
- Growth and Development - 1 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 14 questions
- Infectious - 3 questions
- Integument - 3 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 7 questions
- Nervous - 317 questions
- Nutrition - 1 questions
- Obstetric - 2 questions
- Oncologic - 4 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 8 questions
- Pulmonary - 1 questions
- Renal - 4 questions
- Surgery - 18 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Trauma - 20 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 2 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 4 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 20 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 121 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 7 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 141 questions
- Causes - 173 questions
- Classification - 25 questions
- Differential - 194 questions
- Epidemiology - 12 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 57 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 25 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 12 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 3 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 38 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 187 questions
- History Physical - 327 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 210 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 178 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Treatment Medical - 71 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 3 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 38 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 17 questions
- Drug Information - 7 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 3 questions
Advanced Neurovascular Practitioner Exam Articles (154)
A cerebellar infarct (or cerebellar stroke) is a type of cerebrovascular event involving the posterior cranial fossa, specifically the cerebel ...
Internuclear ophthalmoplegia is an ocular movement disorder caused by a lesion of the medial longitudinal fasciculus.
Patent foramen ovale (PFO), is part of a group of entities known as atrial septal defects, is a remnant of normal fetal anatomy. More than half of ...
Dipyridamole is an antiplatelet agent. It is also a vasodilator that is FDA-approved for use as an adjunctive agent in thromboembolism pr ...
The medulla oblongata or simply medulla is the part of the brainstem. The medulla is continuous with the pons rostrally at the ...
Stroke is the most common cause of morbidity and the fifth leading cause of mortality in the United States.
Hydrocephalus is the symptomatic accumulation of cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) inside the cerebral ventricles.
Warfarin is an oral anticoagulant commonly used to treat and prevent blood clots. Warfarin has multiple FDA-approved and off-label clinical uses.
Agraphia is an impairment or loss of a previous ability to write. Agraphia can occur in isolation, although it often occurs concurrently with other ...
Stroke is a leading cause of morbidity and mortality in the United States. The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports that over 79 ...
Wernicke-Korsakoff syndrome is a common complication of a thiamine deficiency that is primarily seen with alcoholics. This syndrome was classically ...
The brainstem, including the midbrain, the pons, and the medulla, is composed of several nerves, pathways, reflex centers, and nuclei. The midbrain ...
Iron overload is defined as excess stores of iron in the body. Excess iron is deposited in organs throughout the body. The most notable organs with ...
Transient global amnesia (TGA) is a temporary, anterograde amnesia with an acute onset that usually occurs in middle-aged and older individua ...
Traumatic brain injury (TBI) is a common presentation in emergency departments, which accounts for more than one million visits annually. It i ...
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required