Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Advanced Neurovascular Practitioner Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to ANVC-BC® Certification Board content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Advanced Neurovascular Practitioner Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 248 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 116 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ANVP-BC® Nurse Practitioner Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Advanced Neurovascular Practitioner subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Advanced Neurovascular Practitioner Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls neurovascular practitioner nurse prep questions will help you achieve a top score on the ANVP-BC® Nurse Practitioner Examination. 126 authors and 5 editors have contributed to the development of the Advanced Neurovascular Practitioner Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Advanced Neurovascular Practitioner Exam Overview
How many hours is the Advanced Neurovascular Practitioner Exam?
The Advanced Neurovascular Practitioner Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Advanced Neurovascular Practitioner Exam?
The Advanced Neurovascular Practitioner Exam is 190 questions.
What topics are covered on the Advanced Neurovascular Practitioner Exam?
Topics include: Diagnosis, Treatment, and Stabilization - 50%; Advanced Practice Concepts - 5%; Complication Avoidance - 10%; Stroke Pathophysiology - 5%; and Pathogenic Mechanism and Secondary Prevention - 30%
Advanced Neurovascular Practitioner Exam MCQs (248)
Our question bank for the Advanced Neurovascular Practitioner Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1 questions
- Cardiovascular - 141 questions
- Connective Tissue - 4 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 2 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 2 questions
- Eyes - 23 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1 questions
- Growth and Development - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 13 questions
- Infectious - 1 questions
- Integument - 1 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 3 questions
- Nervous - 264 questions
- Nutrition - 1 questions
- Obstetric - 2 questions
- Oncologic - 3 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 5 questions
- Pulmonary - 1 questions
- Renal - 5 questions
- Surgery - 13 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Trauma - 13 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 4 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 4 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 4 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 17 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 1 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 91 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 5 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 113 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Causes - 133 questions
- Classification - 24 questions
- Differential - 162 questions
- Epidemiology - 7 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 50 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 25 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 12 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 32 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 150 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 1 questions
- History Physical - 267 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 157 questions
- Patient Education - 1 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 138 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Treatment Medical - 66 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 2 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 35 questions
- Clinical Education - 3 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 18 questions
- Drug Information - 8 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 3 questions
Advanced Neurovascular Practitioner Exam Articles (116)
Stroke, a cerebrovascular accident, is prevalent across patient populations and can be a significant cause of morbidity and mortality. Stroke can b ...
Homonymous hemianopsia (or homonymous hemianopia, HH) is a field loss deficit in the same halves of the visual field of each eye. This condition mo ...
Thrombectomy is a mechanical interventional procedure by which a blood clot or thrombus is removed under image guidance using endovascular devices. ...
The concept of contrast is the foundation upon which imaging rests. Contrast is simply the ability to distinguish two objects. In medical imaging, ...
Thrombolytic treatment is also known as fibrinolytic or thrombolysis to dissolve dangerous intravascular clots to prevent ischemic damage by improv ...