Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Nurse Practitioner Health Assessment Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Nurse Practitioner Board and Certification content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Nurse Practitioner Health Assessment Exam.
About the Question Bank
We have 289 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 137 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Head To Toe Assessment Nurse Practitioner Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Nurse Practitioner Health Assessment subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Nurse Practitioner Health Assessment Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls nurse practitioner head to toe assessment questions will help you achieve a top score on the Head To Toe Assessment Nurse Practitioner Examination. 165 authors and 5 editors have contributed to the development of the Nurse Practitioner Health Assessment Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Nurse Practitioner Health Assessment Exam Overview
How many hours is the Nurse Practitioner Health Assessment Exam?
The Nurse Practitioner Health Assessment Exam is hours.
How many questions is the Nurse Practitioner Health Assessment Exam?
The Nurse Practitioner Health Assessment Exam is questions.
What topics are covered on the Nurse Practitioner Health Assessment Exam?
Nurse Practitioner Health Assessment Exam MCQs (289)
Our question bank for the Nurse Practitioner Health Assessment Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 6 questions
- Cardiovascular - 70 questions
- Connective Tissue - 1 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 33 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 23 questions
- Eyes - 23 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 19 questions
- Genetics - 2 questions
- Genitourinary - 6 questions
- Growth and Development - 5 questions
- Gynecologic - 5 questions
- Hematologic - 6 questions
- Infectious - 25 questions
- Integument - 17 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 81 questions
- Nervous - 124 questions
- Nutrition - 6 questions
- Obstetric - 4 questions
- Oncologic - 3 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 6 questions
- Pulmonary - 46 questions
- Renal - 2 questions
- Surgery - 6 questions
- Trauma - 28 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 6 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 37 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 5 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 4 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 5 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 127 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 8 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 148 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 5 questions
- Causes - 171 questions
- Classification - 52 questions
- Differential - 126 questions
- Epidemiology - 7 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 64 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 16 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 19 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 30 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 30 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 6 questions
- History Physical - 359 questions
- Pathophysiology - 166 questions
- Patient Education - 3 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 74 questions
- Treatment Medical - 12 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 4 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 3 questions
- Clinical Education - 2 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 2 questions
- Drug Information - 1 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 1 questions
Nurse Practitioner Health Assessment Exam Articles (137)
Evaluating a patient who presents with cardiac symptoms is a complex and multi-step process. In addition to obtaining a thorough history, a detaile ...
Charles Gilbert Chaddock introduced the External Malleolar sign as an alternative to Babinski reflex in 1911.
Palmar grasp reflex is a primitive, prehensile, involuntary response to a mechanical stimulus present in a newborn. It appears around 16 weeks of g ...
The onset of and successful progression through puberty carries significant implications for an adolescent’s development with puberty radical ...
Jaundice, also known as hyperbilirubinemia, is a yellow discoloration of the body tissue resultin ...
Hypothyroidism results from low levels of thyroid hormone with varied etiology and manifestations. Untreated hypothyroidism increases morbidity and ...
A detailed history and physical examination are cornerstones of diagnosing and managing congestive heart failure (CHF) for years. The evolution of ...
Anemia is described as a reduction in the proportion of the red blood cells. Anemia is not a diagnosis, but a presentation of an underlying conditi ...
Herpes zoster is commonly known as shingles. It is a viral disease caused by reactivation of varicella-zoster virus which remains dormant in the se ...
Vestibular dysfunction is a disturbance of the body's balance system. The disorder differentiated into peripheral and central causes. The symptoms ...
The deep tendon reflex (DTR) examination is part of the neurologic exam. They were first described by Wilhelm Heinrich Erb and Carl Friedrich Otto ...
The Hoffman-Tinel sign, now more commonly known as the Tinel sign, was defined in 1915 by Paul Hoffmann and Jules Tinel as the "pins and needl ...
A pleural friction rub is an adventitious breath sound heard on auscultation of the lung. The pleural rub sound results from the movement of inflam ...
Chest inspection, palpation, and auscultation are key components of the physical examination of patients with respiratory disease. Palpation ascert ...
Decorticate posturing is a specific pattern of response shown in neurological and neurosurgical patients in whom the pathological processes have le ...
Robin A Geiger DNP, MSN-FNP Professor Lead Faculty Colorado Technical University/ VA Hospital Family, NP Gainesville FL
Stacia M Hays DNP, CPNP-PC, CNE Clinical Assistant Professor University of Florida CPNP-PC, CCTC, CNE Gainesville FL
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required