Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the CPNP-AC® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Pediatric Nursing Certification Board (PNCB®) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the CPNP-AC® Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 1,461 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 752 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (CPNP-AC®) Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (CPNP-AC®) subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test CPNP-AC® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (CPNP-AC®) questions, acute care pediatric nurse practitioner exam questions, and pediatric nurse practitioner exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (CPNP-AC®) Examination. 782 authors and 13 editors have contributed to the development of the CPNP-AC® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
CPNP-AC® Exam Overview
How many hours is the CPNP-AC® Exam?
The CPNP-AC® Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the CPNP-AC® Exam?
The CPNP-AC® Exam is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the CPNP-AC® Exam?
Topics include: Management - 40%, Assessment - 30%, Diagnosis - 30%, and Professional Practice - 5%
CPNP-AC® Exam MCQs (1,461)
Our question bank for the CPNP-AC® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 80 questions
- Cardiovascular - 190 questions
- Connective Tissue - 21 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 196 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 122 questions
- Eyes - 38 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 240 questions
- Genetics - 25 questions
- Genitourinary - 65 questions
- Growth and Development - 55 questions
- Gynecologic - 19 questions
- Hematologic - 102 questions
- Infectious - 635 questions
- Integument - 127 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 174 questions
- Nervous - 281 questions
- Nutrition - 24 questions
- Obstetric - 17 questions
- Oncologic - 22 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 46 questions
- Pulmonary - 240 questions
- Renal - 65 questions
- Surgery - 49 questions
- Toxicology - 132 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 219 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 2 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 32 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 21 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 57 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 160 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 19 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 553 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 27 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 649 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 8 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 3 questions
- Causes - 720 questions
- Classification - 87 questions
- Differential - 762 questions
- Epidemiology - 43 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 242 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 405 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 85 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 5 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 108 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 278 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 51 questions
- History Physical - 1545 questions
- Legal - 17 questions
- Pathophysiology - 652 questions
- Patient Education - 53 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 611 questions
- Toxicology - 81 questions
- Treatment Medical - 710 questions
- Treatment Prehospital/EMS/Disaster - 12 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 78 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 6 questions
- Clinical Education - 25 questions
- Biostatistics - 1 questions
- Resource Utilization - 1 questions
- Vulnerable Populations - 4 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 118 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 85 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 30 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 10 questions
CPNP-AC® Exam Articles (752)
Administration of fluid resuscitation is essential in critically ill children. Fluid management is critical when providing acute care in the emerge ...
Laryngotracheobronchitis, as the name implies, refers to inflammation of the larynx, trachea, and bronchi. Cases of laryngotracheobronchitis can be ...
Ophthalmia neonatorum is a type of conjunctivitis seen in the neonatal period, occurring in 1% to 12% of neonates. This condition commonly get ...
Hypertensive urgency is a marked elevation in blood pressure without evidence of target organ damage, such as pulmonary edema, cardiac ischemi ...
Juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) is a heterogeneous group of idiopathic inflammatory arthritis affecting children younger than 16 years of age a ...