Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the CPNP-AC® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Pediatric Nursing Certification Board (PNCB®) content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the CPNP-AC® Exam.
We have 4,725 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 1,945 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (CPNP-AC®) Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (CPNP-AC®) subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test CPNP-AC® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (CPNP-AC®) questions, acute care pediatric nurse practitioner exam questions, and pediatric nurse practitioner exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (CPNP-AC®) Examination. 1,805 authors and 35 editors have contributed to the development of the CPNP-AC® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
CPNP-AC® Exam Overview
How many hours is the CPNP-AC® Exam?
The CPNP-AC® Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the CPNP-AC® Exam?
The CPNP-AC® Exam is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the CPNP-AC® Exam?
Topics include: Management - 40%, Assessment - 30%, Diagnosis - 30%, and Professional Practice - 5%
CPNP-AC® Exam MCQs (4,725)
Our question bank for the CPNP-AC® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 293 questions
- Cardiovascular - 439 questions
- Connective Tissue - 76 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 464 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 334 questions
- Eyes - 189 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 602 questions
- Genetics - 307 questions
- Genitourinary - 202 questions
- Growth and Development - 535 questions
- Gynecologic - 84 questions
- Hematologic - 351 questions
- Infectious - 1493 questions
- Integument - 607 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 596 questions
- Nervous - 859 questions
- Nutrition - 129 questions
- Obstetric - 123 questions
- Oncologic - 132 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 299 questions
- Pulmonary - 558 questions
- Renal - 178 questions
- Surgery - 145 questions
- Toxicology - 320 questions
- Trauma - 450 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 81 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 49 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 146 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 17 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 428 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 36 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 1257 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 154 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 1608 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 10 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 25 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 24 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 7 questions
- Causes - 2397 questions
- Classification - 390 questions
- Differential - 2184 questions
- Epidemiology - 152 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 840 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 1071 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 230 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 12 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 432 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 746 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 139 questions
- History Physical - 4794 questions
- Legal - 34 questions
- Pathophysiology - 2278 questions
- Patient Education - 268 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 1977 questions
- Toxicology - 228 questions
- Treatment Medical - 1848 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 19 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 30 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 3 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 15 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 252 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 24 questions
- Clinical Education - 87 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 302 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 7 questions
- Drug Information - 285 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 92 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 22 questions
CPNP-AC® Exam Articles (1,945)
The erythrocyte sedimentation rate (sedimentation rate, sed rate, and ESR for short) is a common hematology test that may indicate and monitor an i ...
Trypanosomiasis is a disease usually referring to African human trypanosomiasis. The synonym African sleeping sickness is often ascribed. This infe ...
Human herpesvirus 6 (HHV-6) was initially discovered in blood lymphocytes of adults with lymphoproliferative diseases or AIDS and was labeled human ...
Desmopressin (1-deamino-8-D-arginine vasopressin) is a synthetic analog of vasopressin, aka antidiuretic hormone created in 1977 used in the t ...
Newborn screening is a state-run healthcare initiative that encompasses the process of parental education, infant screening, appropriate follow-up, ...
Presyncope or near-syncope is often ill-defined and may have different meanings to different providers but denotes near fainting or a prodrome of s ...
is the term usually applied to extensor avulsion fractures. However, this entity may also be caused by distal extensor ...
Laryngotracheitis, laryngotracheobronchitis, and laryngotracheobronchopneumonitis are all included in the spectrum of croup. Croup is a common resp ...
Temperament classification dates back as far as ancient Greece when Hippocrates proposed his humoral theory regarding the classifications of behavi ...
The term “diphtheria“ is derived from the Greek word ‘diphtheria’ which means ‘hide or leather,’ owing to chara ...
The spleen is a hematopoietic organ that filters and removes aging blood products and aids in immunity against incapsulated bacterial organisms. Sp ...
Cow's milk allergy is a common diagnosis in infants and children. It characteristically presents as an allergic reaction to the protein found in co ...
Trichinosis or trichinellosis is a helminth infection primarily contracted from poor or improper preparation of food. Pork and its products ar ...
Amniotic band syndrome (ABS) comprises various congenital anomalies, which include disruption, deformation, and malformations of organs that were i ...
In the United States, the first Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib) vaccine received approval in 1985 as a pure polysaccharide CPS vaccine, which d ...
Mary E Cataletto MD Professor NYU Winthrop University Hospital FAAP, FCCP Brookville NY
Kim Steanson DNP, CPNP-PC/AC Vanderbilt University Nashville TN
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required