Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the CPNP-AC® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Pediatric Nursing Certification Board (PNCB®) content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the CPNP-AC® Exam.
We have 4,577 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 1,915 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (CPNP-AC®) Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (CPNP-AC®) subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test CPNP-AC® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (CPNP-AC®) questions, acute care pediatric nurse practitioner exam questions, and pediatric nurse practitioner exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (CPNP-AC®) Examination. 1,771 authors and 34 editors have contributed to the development of the CPNP-AC® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
CPNP-AC® Exam Overview
How many hours is the CPNP-AC® Exam?
The CPNP-AC® Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the CPNP-AC® Exam?
The CPNP-AC® Exam is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the CPNP-AC® Exam?
Topics include: Management - 40%, Assessment - 30%, Diagnosis - 30%, and Professional Practice - 5%
CPNP-AC® Exam MCQs (4,577)
Our question bank for the CPNP-AC® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 280 questions
- Cardiovascular - 431 questions
- Connective Tissue - 75 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 447 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 332 questions
- Eyes - 189 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 584 questions
- Genetics - 305 questions
- Genitourinary - 203 questions
- Growth and Development - 528 questions
- Gynecologic - 86 questions
- Hematologic - 343 questions
- Infectious - 1445 questions
- Integument - 591 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 586 questions
- Nervous - 847 questions
- Nutrition - 131 questions
- Obstetric - 120 questions
- Oncologic - 131 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 288 questions
- Pulmonary - 539 questions
- Renal - 169 questions
- Surgery - 141 questions
- Toxicology - 316 questions
- Trauma - 427 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 77 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 49 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 140 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 19 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 414 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 36 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 1154 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 145 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 1482 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 10 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 15 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 22 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 5 questions
- Causes - 2319 questions
- Classification - 389 questions
- Differential - 2134 questions
- Epidemiology - 151 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 837 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 1068 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 227 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 12 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 432 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 740 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 134 questions
- History Physical - 4669 questions
- Legal - 31 questions
- Pathophysiology - 2153 questions
- Patient Education - 251 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 1924 questions
- Toxicology - 227 questions
- Treatment Medical - 1809 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 20 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 29 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 3 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 15 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 250 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 24 questions
- Clinical Education - 87 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 295 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 7 questions
- Drug Information - 289 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 93 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 23 questions
CPNP-AC® Exam Articles (1,915)
Non-gonococcal urethritis (NGU), inflammation of the urethra, is the most common sexually transmitted illness in men. Urethritis can be infectious ...
Congenital heart disease (CHD) are structural abnormalities of the heart or intrathoracic great vessels occurring during fetal development. CHD is ...
Necrotizing periodontitis (NP), previously referred to as necrotizing ulcerative periodontitis, is a specific subset of necrotizing periodonta ...
Blunt traumatic brain injury (TBI) is a disruption in the normal function of the brain caused by a mechanical impact to the head. TB ...
Tinea cruris, also known as jock itch, is an infection involving the genital, pubic, perineal, and perianal skin caused by pathogenic fungi known a ...
Polycystic kidney disease (ADPKD) is an autosomal dominant disorder. It's a multisystem and progressive disease with cysts formation and kidney enl ...
Clark's rule is an equation used to calculate pediatric medication dosage based on the known weight of a patient and a known adult dose of medicati ...
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) is a neoplasm of the lymphoid tissues originating from B cell precursors, mature B cells, T cell precursors, and mature ...
Tuberculosis remains a major public health concern and a leading cause of morbidity and mortality worldwide, especially in developing countries. Tu ...
First synthesized in 1960, gamma hydroxybutyrate (GHB) was originally used as an anesthetic. While it did not gain much esteem in health care due t ...
A laceration is a pattern of injury in which blunt forces result in a tear in the skin and underlying tissues. Lacerations in the scalp are differe ...
The pericardium is a double-layered, fibro-elastic sac surrounding the heart. It consists of a visceral layer overlying the epicardium, and a richl ...
Cultural sensitivity remains a crucial aspect of the diagnosis and treatment of psychiatric patients. There are many culture-specific syndromes as ...
Galactorrhea is milk production from the breast unrelated to pregnancy or lactation. Milk production one year after cessation of breastfeeding is n ...
Thoracic outlet syndrome (TOS) is a nonspecific diagnosis representing many conditions that involve the compression of the neurovascular structures ...
Mary E Cataletto MD Professor NYU Winthrop University Hospital FAAP, FCCP Brookville NY
Kim Steanson DNP, CPNP-PC/AC Vanderbilt University Nashville TN
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required