Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Advanced Internal Medicine Medical Student Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NBME® and NBOME® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Advanced Internal Medicine Medical Student Exam.
We have 2,047 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 1,097 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Advanced Internal Medicine Medical Student Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Advanced Internal Medicine Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Advanced Internal Medicine Medical Student Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Advanced internal medicine practice exam questions, advanced internal medicine shelf assessment questions, advanced internal medicine practice test questions, and advanced internal medicine shelf exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Advanced Internal Medicine Medical Student Examination. 1,093 authors and 21 editors have contributed to the development of the Advanced Internal Medicine Medical Student Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Advanced Internal Medicine Medical Student Exam Overview
How many hours is the Advanced Internal Medicine Medical Student Exam?
The Advanced Internal Medicine Medical Student Exam is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the Advanced Internal Medicine Medical Student Exam?
The Advanced Internal Medicine Medical Student Exam is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Advanced Internal Medicine Medical Student Exam?
Topics include: The Advanced Internal Medicine examination is designed for end-of-course or end-of-clinical rotation/clerkship assessment for medical students. This examination preparation emphasizes core knowledge and elements of principles and practice in the discipline of Advanced Internal Medicine that are essential for a pre-doctoral medical student.
Advanced Internal Medicine Medical Student Exam MCQs (2,047)
Our question bank for the Advanced Internal Medicine Medical Student Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 102 questions
- Cardiovascular - 594 questions
- Connective Tissue - 52 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 72 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 343 questions
- Eyes - 41 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 449 questions
- Genetics - 39 questions
- Genitourinary - 89 questions
- Growth and Development - 3 questions
- Gynecologic - 32 questions
- Hematologic - 202 questions
- Infectious - 501 questions
- Integument - 128 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 149 questions
- Nervous - 280 questions
- Nutrition - 33 questions
- Obstetric - 27 questions
- Oncologic - 239 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 64 questions
- Pulmonary - 289 questions
- Renal - 224 questions
- Surgery - 110 questions
- Toxicology - 136 questions
- Trauma - 39 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 12 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 10 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 51 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 6 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 259 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 12 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 552 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 23 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 725 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 3 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 6 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 4 questions
- Causes - 1033 questions
- Classification - 114 questions
- Differential - 977 questions
- Epidemiology - 62 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 651 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 914 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 165 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 11 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 397 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 506 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 71 questions
- History Physical - 2187 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 1140 questions
- Patient Education - 71 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 1101 questions
- Toxicology - 101 questions
- Treatment Medical - 1043 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 4 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 8 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 5 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 4 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 153 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 3 questions
- Clinical Education - 18 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 254 questions
- Drug Information - 144 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 51 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 12 questions
Advanced Internal Medicine Medical Student Exam Articles (1,097)
Dr. Harold Brown first described eight cases of a new ocular motility condition, which presented with restricted elevation in adduction, among othe ...
A cataract is a clouding or opacification of the normally clear lens of the eye or its capsule (surrounding transparent membrane) that obscures the ...
Brugada syndrome is a genetic disease that predisposes patients to fatal cardiac arrhythmias. It is named after Josep and Pedro Brugada w ...
The lymphoid system is the pillar of the human immune response. It comprises innate immunity covered by NK cells and adaptive immunity by the B and ...
Metastatic bone cancer, also known as secondary bone cancer, is the term used to describe tumors that originate in other tissues and spread (metast ...
With a growing number of obese patients throughout the world, weight loss surgery has surged in popularity. Not only have bariatric surgeries been ...
Chest pain is a common complaint and encompasses a broad differential diagnosis that includes several life-threatening causes. A workup must focus ...
When treating patients suspected of having malaria, it is important that treatment does not start until there is a definitive diagnosis of malaria. ...
Actinic purpura is a common benign disorder of dermal connective tissues due to skin damage from chronic sun exposure. It was initially described b ...
The heart has an electrical system that allows it to contract and pump blood through the body in a coordinated rhythm. Regular heartbeats occur whe ...
Histologically, the majority of esophageal cancers are divided into squamous cell carcinoma (SCC) and adenocarcinoma (ADCA). In the past 3 decades, ...
Gonococcal arthritis is a bacterial arthritis that results from the bacteremic spread of a sexually transmitted pat ...
High Altitude Pulmonary Edema (HAPE) is a fatal form of severe high-altitude illness. HAPE is a form of noncardiogenic pulmonary edema that occurs ...
According to the Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results (SEER) Program, vulvar cancer represents 0.3% of all new cancer cases annually at ...
Lipids, such as cholesterol or triglycerides, are absorbed from the intestines and are carried throughout the body via lipoproteins for energy, ste ...
Marcelle Meseeha MD Sayre PA
Prashanth Rawla MD Attending Sovah Health, Martinsville, VA Martinsville VA
Richard M Ratzan MD Retired/Associate Professor UCONN/Hartford Hospital West Hartford CT
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required