Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the MDCN Practice Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Medical Council of Nigeria (MDCN®) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the MDCN Practice Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 6,517 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 2,524 PubMed indexed review articles related to the MDCN Mock Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical MDCN Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test MDCN Practice Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls MDCN practice exam questions MDCN clerkship questions will help you achieve a top score on the MDCN Mock Examination. 2,234 authors and 35 editors have contributed to the development of the MDCN Practice Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
MDCN Practice Exam Overview
How many hours is the MDCN Practice Exam?
The MDCN Practice Exam is 5 hours.
How many questions is the MDCN Practice Exam?
The MDCN Practice Exam is 300 questions.
What topics are covered on the MDCN Practice Exam?
Topics include: Ob/Gyn, Medicine, Surgery, Pediatrics, and Public Health
MDCN Practice Exam MCQs (6,517)
Our question bank for the MDCN Practice Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 311 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1134 questions
- Connective Tissue - 157 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 327 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 970 questions
- Eyes - 278 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1200 questions
- Genetics - 362 questions
- Genitourinary - 492 questions
- Growth and Development - 256 questions
- Gynecologic - 328 questions
- Hematologic - 579 questions
- Infectious - 1682 questions
- Integument - 577 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 763 questions
- Nervous - 1511 questions
- Nutrition - 151 questions
- Obstetric - 383 questions
- Oncologic - 742 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 396 questions
- Pulmonary - 733 questions
- Renal - 450 questions
- Surgery - 360 questions
- Toxicology - 453 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 410 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 13 questions
- Histology - 5 questions
- Pathology - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 56 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 69 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 185 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 25 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 990 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 59 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 2202 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 153 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 2977 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 4 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 13 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 9 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 2 questions
- Causes - 3874 questions
- Classification - 503 questions
- Differential - 3424 questions
- Epidemiology - 244 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 1593 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 2201 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 371 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 23 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 948 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1409 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 193 questions
- History Physical - 7371 questions
- Legal - 15 questions
- Pathophysiology - 4217 questions
- Patient Education - 237 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 3230 questions
- Toxicology - 323 questions
- Treatment Medical - 2800 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 31 questions
- Treatment Prehospital/EMS/Disaster - 29 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 14 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 14 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 449 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 18 questions
- Clinical Education - 87 questions
- Ventilatory Management - 1 questions
- Vulnerable Populations - 4 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 723 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 8 questions
- Drug Information - 865 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 241 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 57 questions
MDCN Practice Exam Articles (2,524)
Acute mesenteric ischemia (AMI) is a condition due to a sudden decline in blood flow through the mesenteric vessels. Without appropriate and timely ...
Roseola infantum is a common disease of childhood caused by a primary infection with human herpesvirus 6 (HHV-6) and less frequently, by human herp ...
In the blood, the sensitive process of calcium and phosphate homeostasis is maintained primarily by an appropriately functioning par ...
The lymphatic system is composed of lymphatic vessels and lymphoid organs such as the thymus, tonsils, lymph nodes, and spleen. These assist in acq ...
Riedel fibrosing thyroiditis is a rare disease characterized by chronic inflammation and fibrosis of the thyroid gland. It is also known ...