Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the MDCN Practice Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Medical Council of Nigeria (MDCN®) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the MDCN Practice Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 7,739 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 2,458 PubMed indexed review articles related to the MDCN Mock Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical MDCN Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test MDCN Practice Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls MDCN practice exam questions MDCN clerkship questions will help you achieve a top score on the MDCN Mock Examination. 2,146 authors and 29 editors have contributed to the development of the MDCN Practice Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
MDCN Practice Exam Overview
How many hours is the MDCN Practice Exam?
The MDCN Practice Exam is 5 hours.
How many questions is the MDCN Practice Exam?
The MDCN Practice Exam is 300 questions.
What topics are covered on the MDCN Practice Exam?
Topics include: Ob/Gyn, Medicine, Surgery, Pediatrics, and Public Health
MDCN Practice Exam MCQs (7,739)
Our question bank for the MDCN Practice Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 360 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1266 questions
- Connective Tissue - 185 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 376 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1138 questions
- Eyes - 314 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1391 questions
- Genetics - 426 questions
- Genitourinary - 536 questions
- Growth and Development - 301 questions
- Gynecologic - 406 questions
- Hematologic - 667 questions
- Infectious - 1929 questions
- Integument - 739 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 858 questions
- Nervous - 1724 questions
- Nutrition - 178 questions
- Obstetric - 498 questions
- Oncologic - 877 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 489 questions
- Pulmonary - 817 questions
- Renal - 512 questions
- Surgery - 407 questions
- Toxicology - 537 questions
- Trauma - 451 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 7 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 71 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 81 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 224 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 28 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1225 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 68 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 2421 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 186 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 3372 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 9 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 12 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 13 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 5 questions
- Causes - 4564 questions
- Classification - 594 questions
- Differential - 3968 questions
- Epidemiology - 277 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 1879 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 2570 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 437 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 24 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1123 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1668 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 229 questions
- History Physical - 8561 questions
- Legal - 13 questions
- Pathophysiology - 4922 questions
- Patient Education - 283 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 3812 questions
- Toxicology - 378 questions
- Treatment Medical - 3459 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 34 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 31 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 18 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 16 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 533 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 15 questions
- Clinical Education - 94 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 919 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 8 questions
- Drug Information - 1093 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 297 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 73 questions
MDCN Practice Exam Articles (2,458)
Bladder rupture, a relatively rare condition, is most commonly due to abdominal or pelvic trauma but may be spontaneous or iatrogenic in associatio ...
Vancomycin flushing syndrome (VFS) is an anaphylactoid reaction caused by the rapid infusion of the glycopeptide antibiotic vancomyc ...
Ludwig's angina is life-threatening diffuse cellulitis of the soft tissue of the floor of the mouth and neck. The condition was named after a Germa ...
Hemophilia, which means love (philia) of blood (hemo), manifests with prolonged and excessive bleeding either spontaneously or after insignificant ...
Multiple myeloma (MM) is a clonal plasma cell proliferative disorder characterized by the abnormal increase of monoclonal immunoglobulins. Unchecke ...