Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the MDCN Practice Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Medical Council of Nigeria (MDCN®) content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the MDCN Practice Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 12,270 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 2,682 PubMed indexed review articles related to the MDCN Mock Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical MDCN Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test MDCN Practice Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls MDCN practice exam questions MDCN clerkship questions will help you achieve a top score on the MDCN Mock Examination. 2,323 authors and 25 editors have contributed to the development of the MDCN Practice Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
MDCN Practice Exam Overview
How many hours is the MDCN Practice Exam?
The MDCN Practice Exam is 5 hours.
How many questions is the MDCN Practice Exam?
The MDCN Practice Exam is 300 questions.
What topics are covered on the MDCN Practice Exam?
Topics include: Ob/Gyn, Medicine, Surgery, Pediatrics, and Public Health
MDCN Practice Exam MCQs (12,270)
Our question bank for the MDCN Practice Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 603 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1946 questions
- Connective Tissue - 253 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 572 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1790 questions
- Eyes - 509 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2052 questions
- Genetics - 613 questions
- Genitourinary - 767 questions
- Growth and Development - 478 questions
- Gynecologic - 682 questions
- Hematologic - 1008 questions
- Infectious - 3033 questions
- Integument - 1084 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1364 questions
- Nervous - 2692 questions
- Nutrition - 268 questions
- Obstetric - 758 questions
- Oncologic - 1258 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 747 questions
- Pulmonary - 1295 questions
- Renal - 736 questions
- Surgery - 643 questions
- Toxicology - 805 questions
- Trauma - 755 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 2 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 102 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 104 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 324 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 39 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1834 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 112 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 3846 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 294 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 5185 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 11 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 17 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 20 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 6 questions
- Causes - 7115 questions
- Classification - 979 questions
- Differential - 5929 questions
- Epidemiology - 406 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 2808 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 3927 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 644 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 33 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1693 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 2560 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 298 questions
- History Physical - 13199 questions
- Legal - 15 questions
- Pathophysiology - 7507 questions
- Patient Education - 418 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 5894 questions
- Toxicology - 556 questions
- Treatment Medical - 5270 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 42 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 56 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 29 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 24 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 827 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 23 questions
- Clinical Education - 107 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1367 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 3 questions
- Drug Information - 1601 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 430 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 110 questions
MDCN Practice Exam Articles (2,682)
Corticosteroids are hormone mediators produced by the cortex of adrenal glands that are further categorized into glucocorticoids (major glucocortic ...
Congenital heart disease (CHD) are structural abnormalities of the heart or intrathoracic great vessels occurring during fetal development. CHD is ...
Tinea capitis is a fungal infection of the scalp hairs. Tinea capitis is also known as ringworm and herpes tonsurans infection.
Vitamin-D, calcium, and phosphorus are the main factors that influence bone maturation and mineralization. Defective mineralization can lead t ...
Caplan syndrome was first described in 1953 by Dr. Anthony Caplan, a provider on the Cardiff pneumoconiosis panel, as radiologic evidence of i ...