Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the MDCN Practice Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Medical Council of Nigeria (MDCN®) content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the MDCN Practice Exam.
We have 24,850 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 5,372 PubMed indexed review articles related to the MDCN Mock Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical MDCN Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test MDCN Practice Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls MDCN practice exam questions MDCN clerkship questions will help you achieve a top score on the MDCN Mock Examination. 3,990 authors and 35 editors have contributed to the development of the MDCN Practice Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
MDCN Practice Exam Overview
How many hours is the MDCN Practice Exam?
The MDCN Practice Exam is 5 hours.
How many questions is the MDCN Practice Exam?
The MDCN Practice Exam is 300 questions.
What topics are covered on the MDCN Practice Exam?
Topics include: Ob/Gyn, Medicine, Surgery, Pediatrics, and Public Health
MDCN Practice Exam MCQs (24,850)
Our question bank for the MDCN Practice Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1090 questions
- Cardiovascular - 4765 questions
- Connective Tissue - 573 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1493 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 3412 questions
- Eyes - 1240 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 3797 questions
- Genetics - 1194 questions
- Genitourinary - 1234 questions
- Growth and Development - 1109 questions
- Gynecologic - 1007 questions
- Hematologic - 1797 questions
- Infectious - 4702 questions
- Integument - 1981 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 3735 questions
- Nervous - 6307 questions
- Nutrition - 634 questions
- Obstetric - 1196 questions
- Oncologic - 2288 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1225 questions
- Pulmonary - 2711 questions
- Renal - 1367 questions
- Surgery - 1737 questions
- Toxicology - 1424 questions
- Trauma - 2195 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 6 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 214 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 169 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 624 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 71 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 3233 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 217 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 8640 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 454 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 11024 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 20 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 58 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 44 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 17 questions
- Causes - 14490 questions
- Classification - 2311 questions
- Differential - 10025 questions
- Epidemiology - 694 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 4878 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 6713 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 1232 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 48 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 3096 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 4806 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 557 questions
- History Physical - 26310 questions
- Legal - 47 questions
- Pathophysiology - 16340 questions
- Patient Education - 740 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 11314 questions
- Toxicology - 1001 questions
- Treatment Medical - 9089 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 79 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 98 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 63 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 55 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1951 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 58 questions
- Clinical Education - 270 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 2342 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 49 questions
- Drug Information - 2869 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 768 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 262 questions
MDCN Practice Exam Articles (5,372)
Somnambulism is the medical term used for sleepwalking that includes undesirable actions such as walking, that occur during abrupt but limited ...
Noonan syndrome is a genetically inherited disease with heterogeneous, phenotypic manifestations. Gene mutations involve the RAAS/MAPK (mitogen-act ...
The thoracodorsal nerve is also referred to as the middle or long subscapular nerve. It arises from the C6 to C8 roots of the brachial plexus. The ...
Pediatric hearing loss is a broad category that covers a wide range of pathologies. Early detection and prompt management are essential for the dev ...
Pneumothorax is the collapse of the lung when air accumulates between the parietal and visceral pleura inside the chest. The air is outside the lun ...
Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS) is a common form of autonomic dysregulation characterized as an excessive tachycardia upon standin ...
Hydromorphone is a pure opioid indicated for moderate to severe acute pain and severe chronic pain. It is only prescribed when other first-line of ...
Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is a syndrome that results from exposure to real or threatened death, serious injury, or sexual assault. Follo ...
Chondroblastoma is a benign, chondroid-producing neoplasm composed of chondroblasts. It accounts for less than 1% of all bone tumors and usually ar ...
Hemostasis is the mechanism that leads to cessation of bleeding from a blood vessel. It is a process that involves mul ...
Epidermoid cyst, also known as a sebaceous cyst, is a benign encapsulated, subepidermal nodule filled with keratin material. Although most co ...
The limbic system is vital for one's normal functioning. This system acts as the center of emotions, behavior, and memory. It is also a contri ...
Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA, edetate calcium disodium, calcium disodium versenate) is a chelation agent used for heavy metal to ...
Lupus pernio is a cutaneous manifestation of sarcoidosis, which was first described in 1889 by Ernest Besnier. It presents as a violaceous lesion o ...
Scientists who sought to understand the spinal venous system thought of it as the fourth venous system, the other three systems being the portal, c ...
Edinen Asuka MD All Saints University School of Medicine, Dominica. -
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required