Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the MDCN Practice Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Medical Council of Nigeria (MDCN®) content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the MDCN Practice Exam.
We have 25,214 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 5,249 PubMed indexed review articles related to the MDCN Mock Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical MDCN Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test MDCN Practice Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls MDCN practice exam questions MDCN clerkship questions will help you achieve a top score on the MDCN Mock Examination. 3,923 authors and 48 editors have contributed to the development of the MDCN Practice Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
MDCN Practice Exam Overview
How many hours is the MDCN Practice Exam?
The MDCN Practice Exam is 5 hours.
How many questions is the MDCN Practice Exam?
The MDCN Practice Exam is 300 questions.
What topics are covered on the MDCN Practice Exam?
Topics include: Ob/Gyn, Medicine, Surgery, Pediatrics, and Public Health
MDCN Practice Exam MCQs (25,214)
Our question bank for the MDCN Practice Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1057 questions
- Cardiovascular - 4772 questions
- Connective Tissue - 566 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1539 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 3414 questions
- Eyes - 1269 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 3779 questions
- Genetics - 1201 questions
- Genitourinary - 1252 questions
- Growth and Development - 1128 questions
- Gynecologic - 1019 questions
- Hematologic - 1777 questions
- Infectious - 4713 questions
- Integument - 1983 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 3797 questions
- Nervous - 6396 questions
- Nutrition - 644 questions
- Obstetric - 1216 questions
- Oncologic - 2273 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1215 questions
- Pulmonary - 2745 questions
- Renal - 1400 questions
- Surgery - 1755 questions
- Toxicology - 1411 questions
- Trauma - 2244 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 204 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 171 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 617 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 74 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 3224 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 225 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 8615 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 454 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 10974 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 23 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 59 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 49 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 13 questions
- Causes - 14659 questions
- Classification - 2374 questions
- Differential - 9974 questions
- Epidemiology - 689 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 4908 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 6705 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 1240 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 51 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 3164 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 4856 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 545 questions
- History Physical - 26538 questions
- Legal - 49 questions
- Pathophysiology - 16506 questions
- Patient Education - 754 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 11382 questions
- Toxicology - 988 questions
- Treatment Medical - 9139 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 80 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 113 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 62 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 57 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1983 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 58 questions
- Clinical Education - 282 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 2318 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 40 questions
- Drug Information - 2849 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 762 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 259 questions
MDCN Practice Exam Articles (5,249)
Digoxin is a well-known cardiac glycoside and one of the oldest drugs used today in cardiovascular medicine. It has wide-ranging beneficial effects ...
Hyperlipidemia is a condition that incorporates various genetic and acquired disorders that describe elevated lipid levels within the human body. H ...
The term "hematocrit (HCT)" originated from English “hemato-“ and Greek “krites.” HCT measures the volume of packed red blo ...
A heart attack commonly does not have apparent symptoms; silent myocardial ischemia can occur in the absence of chest discomfort or other angi ...
Pseudomembranous colitis, a severe inflammation of the inner lining of the large intestine, manifests as an antibiotic-associated colonic inflammat ...
Trauma to the vascular system can be devastating. The first urgent repair of an arterial injury in the literature occurred on June 15, 1759, b ...
The heart is comprised of the pericardium, myocardium, and endocardium. Pathology in any of those structures can lead to heart failure. Left v ...
Temporal bone fractures are uncommon but involve many important structures resulting in various diagnostic and therapeutic issues. A large amount o ...
Bence Jones protein (BJP) was first described in a patient admitted to St. George’s Hospital in London under the care of Drs. Watson and MacI ...
Epilepsy surgery is indicated in 30% to 40% of patients with refractory seizure disorders despite being on one year of therapy with an adequate dos ...
Nosocomial pneumonia or hospital-acquired pneumonia (HAP) is defined as pneumonia that occurs 48 hours or more after hospital admiss ...
The thyroid uptake and scan is a radiologic diagnostic tool used to determine the thyroid function and pathologies. This diagnostic procedure ...
Bruton agammaglobulinemia or X-linked agammaglobulinemia (XLA) is an inherited immunodeficiency disorder characterized by the absence of mature B c ...
Cardiopulmonary bypass (CPB) answered one of the toughest questions in the history of medicine: Can we operate on human hearts without killing the ...
Otitis externa (OE) is an inflammation, infectious or non-infectious, of the external auditory canal. In some cases, inflammation can extend to the ...
Edinen Asuka MD All Saints University School of Medicine, Dominica. -
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required