Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Maternal Newborn NCLEX-PN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the NCLEX-PN® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Maternal Newborn NCLEX-PN® Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 697 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 350 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Maternal Newborn NCLEX-PN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Maternal Newborn NCLEX-PN® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Maternal Newborn NCLEX-PN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls maternal newborn questions will help you achieve a top score on the Maternal Newborn NCLEX-PN® Test. 393 authors and 11 editors have contributed to the development of the Maternal Newborn NCLEX-PN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Maternal Newborn NCLEX-PN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the Maternal Newborn NCLEX-PN® Exam?
The Maternal Newborn NCLEX-PN® Exam is 1 hours.
How many questions is the Maternal Newborn NCLEX-PN® Exam?
The Maternal Newborn NCLEX-PN® Exam is 50 questions.
What topics are covered on the Maternal Newborn NCLEX-PN® Exam?
Topics include: Fundamentals of Maternal Newborn Care
Maternal Newborn NCLEX-PN® Exam MCQs (697)
Our question bank for the Maternal Newborn NCLEX-PN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 9 questions
- Cardiovascular - 82 questions
- Connective Tissue - 1 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 9 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 47 questions
- Eyes - 18 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 44 questions
- Genetics - 31 questions
- Genitourinary - 26 questions
- Growth and Development - 128 questions
- Gynecologic - 16 questions
- Hematologic - 41 questions
- Infectious - 79 questions
- Integument - 32 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 33 questions
- Nervous - 82 questions
- Nutrition - 26 questions
- Obstetric - 590 questions
- Oncologic - 4 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 21 questions
- Pulmonary - 66 questions
- Renal - 7 questions
- Surgery - 14 questions
- Toxicology - 22 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 11 questions
- Embryology - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 29 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 35 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 195 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 10 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 81 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 44 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 456 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 29 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 623 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 10 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 5 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 57 questions
- Causes - 251 questions
- Classification - 47 questions
- Differential - 152 questions
- Epidemiology - 22 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 50 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 99 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 101 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 28 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 50 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 30 questions
- History Physical - 678 questions
- Legal - 4 questions
- Pathophysiology - 324 questions
- Patient Education - 115 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 274 questions
- Toxicology - 14 questions
- Treatment Medical - 198 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 3 questions
- Treatment Prehospital/EMS/Disaster - 3 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 29 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 6 questions
- Clinical Education - 5 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 15 questions
- Drug Information - 24 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 5 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 2 questions
Maternal Newborn NCLEX-PN® Exam Articles (350)
Cleft lip deformity is one of the most common congenital deformities, and management requires an interprofessional approach to address the physical ...
Cardiac disease of pregnancy encompasses a broad arena of pathologies. Many cardiac diseases during pregnancy are under investigation, and many oth ...
Cerebral palsy is a group of permanent disorders affecting the development of movement and causing a limitation of activity. Non-progressive d ...
Pregnancy is a state of having implanted products of conception located either in the uterus or elsewhere in the body. It ends through either spont ...
Ectopic pregnancy is a known complication of pregnancy that can carry a high rate of morbidity and mortality when not recognized and treated prompt ...