Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the MRCP Part 2 Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Royal College of Physicians the United Kingdom and Royal College of Physicians of Ireland content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the MRCP Part 2 Exam.
We have 13,355 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 3,751 PubMed indexed review articles related to the MRCP Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical MRCP Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test MRCP Part 2 Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls MRCP review questions, MRCP prep questions, MRCP qbank, MRCP practice questions will help you achieve a top score on the MRCP Examination. 2,907 authors and 40 editors have contributed to the development of the MRCP Part 2 Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
MRCP Part 2 Exam Overview
How many hours is the MRCP Part 2 Exam?
The MRCP Part 2 Exam is 6 hours.
How many questions is the MRCP Part 2 Exam?
The MRCP Part 2 Exam is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the MRCP Part 2 Exam?
Topics include: Cardiology, Dermatology, Endocrinology and Metabolic, GI, Geriatric, Hematology, ID, Neurology, Oncology and Palliative Medicine, Ophthalmology, Psychiatry, Respiratory Medicine, Rheumatology, Therapeutics and Toxicology
MRCP Part 2 Exam MCQs (13,355)
Our question bank for the MRCP Part 2 Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 577 questions
- Cardiovascular - 3096 questions
- Connective Tissue - 442 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 522 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1707 questions
- Eyes - 425 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2338 questions
- Genetics - 297 questions
- Genitourinary - 605 questions
- Growth and Development - 46 questions
- Gynecologic - 308 questions
- Hematologic - 1149 questions
- Infectious - 2891 questions
- Integument - 1235 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1353 questions
- Nervous - 2739 questions
- Nutrition - 280 questions
- Obstetric - 250 questions
- Oncologic - 1465 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 690 questions
- Pulmonary - 1806 questions
- Renal - 973 questions
- Surgery - 726 questions
- Toxicology - 1002 questions
- Trauma - 501 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 99 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 74 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 234 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 44 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1821 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 88 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 3329 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 236 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 4566 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 13 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 39 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 16 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 17 questions
- Causes - 6830 questions
- Classification - 887 questions
- Differential - 6120 questions
- Epidemiology - 402 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 3567 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 4602 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 826 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 78 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 2327 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 3314 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 334 questions
- History Physical - 13862 questions
- Legal - 38 questions
- Pathophysiology - 6860 questions
- Patient Education - 418 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 7003 questions
- Toxicology - 689 questions
- Treatment Medical - 6743 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 65 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 39 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 71 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 34 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 962 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 53 questions
- Clinical Education - 58 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1511 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 9 questions
- Drug Information - 1516 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 633 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 124 questions
MRCP Part 2 Exam Articles (3,751)
Hemicrania continua (HC) is a primary headache disorder with pathognomonic treatment response to indomethacin. It presents clinically with a baseli ...
Irinotecan is a DNA topoisomerase I inhibitor that received approval for use in the United States in 1996.
Nuclear medicine is conducted by administering small doses of radioactive material to a patient and then using a device, gamma cameras, to detect t ...
There is a range of diseases that are associated with the intestinal tract, causing alterations in bowel habits. Usually, due to a particular incit ...
Fluid compartments in the human body are divided between the intracellular and extracellular spaces. The extracellular space constitutes about one- ...
Microscopic colitis is a common cause of chronic watery diarrhea that becomes more common as we age.
There are four types of hiatal hernias. However, the sliding hiatal hernia (type 1) is the most common and accounts for up to 95% of all hiatal her ...
Venous access can be obtained through the cannulation of peripheral (e.g., antecubital vein, saphenous vein) or central veins (e.g., internal jugul ...
Antiphospholipid antibodies are autoantibodies that are directed against phospholipid-binding proteins. Antiphospholipid syndrome (APLS) is a multi ...
Pulseless electrical activity (PEA), also known as electromechanical dissociation, is a clinical condition characterized by unresponsiven ...
Meningitis is an infection/inflammation of the brain and spinal cord surrounding membranes known as the meninges. Meningococcal meningitis is the t ...
Rapid eye movement (REM) sleep behavior disorder (RBD) is a REM sleep parasomnia characterized by dream enactment during sleep.
Mucinous cystadenoma (MCN) is an epithelial neoplasm producing mucin and forming cysts arising from the pancreas. They account for nearly half of c ...
Tamoxifen is indicated for the treatment of breast cancer in a variety of settings. It should be noted that evidence suggests that patients with es ...
Endocarditis is the inflammation of the endocardium, the innermost lining of the heart. Endocarditis may be due to infective or non-infective etiol ...
Ahmad Malik MD, MBBS Brooklyn NY
Muhammad Faisal Hashmi MBBS Health service executive (HSE) Naas
Ghada DiaaElDin Mohamed Saeed MD, Msc, EP fellowship, - Cairo university Hospitals Cairo
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required