Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the MRCGP® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Royal College of General Practitioners content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the MRCGP® Exam.
About the Question Bank
We have 15,522 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 4,948 PubMed indexed review articles related to the MRCGP® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical General Practioner subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test MRCGP® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls MRCGP® review questions, MRCGP® prep questions, and MRCGP® practice questions will help you achieve a top score on the MRCGP® Test. 3,698 authors and 44 editors have contributed to the development of the MRCGP® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
MRCGP® Exam Overview
How many hours is the MRCGP® Exam?
The MRCGP® Exam is hours.
How many questions is the MRCGP® Exam?
The MRCGP® Exam is questions.
What topics are covered on the MRCGP® Exam?
MRCGP® Exam MCQs (15,522)
Our question bank for the MRCGP® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 657 questions
- Cardiovascular - 2734 questions
- Connective Tissue - 383 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 857 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1755 questions
- Eyes - 591 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2421 questions
- Genetics - 459 questions
- Genitourinary - 841 questions
- Growth and Development - 484 questions
- Gynecologic - 728 questions
- Hematologic - 1053 questions
- Infectious - 3520 questions
- Integument - 1596 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 2048 questions
- Nervous - 2904 questions
- Nutrition - 410 questions
- Obstetric - 859 questions
- Oncologic - 1231 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1056 questions
- Pulmonary - 1623 questions
- Renal - 855 questions
- Surgery - 802 questions
- Toxicology - 968 questions
- Trauma - 972 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 241 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 121 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 448 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 77 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1837 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 136 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 3771 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 428 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 5109 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 33 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 76 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 47 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 27 questions
- Causes - 8118 questions
- Classification - 1526 questions
- Differential - 6848 questions
- Epidemiology - 491 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 3508 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 4615 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 990 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 52 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 2245 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 3453 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 529 questions
- History Physical - 16179 questions
- Legal - 97 questions
- Pathophysiology - 7860 questions
- Patient Education - 855 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 7516 questions
- Toxicology - 677 questions
- Treatment Medical - 7390 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 121 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 62 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 33 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 65 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1052 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 121 questions
- Clinical Education - 159 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1521 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 10 questions
- Drug Information - 1592 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 529 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 121 questions
MRCGP® Exam Articles (4,948)
The tetanus toxoid is an FDA approved vaccination given alone or in conjunction with other vaccines. It is protective against effects from a gram-p ...
The heart has a complex electrical conduction system. This system is interwoven in the myocardium, which allows the heart to beat at its own rhythm ...
The concept of contrast is the foundation upon which imaging rests. Contrast is simply the ability to distinguish two objects. In medical imaging, ...
is the abrupt and unexplained death of an infant less than 1-year old. Despite investigation ( ...
Heart failure (HF) is a complex clinical syndrome that results from either functional or structural impairment of ventricles resulting in symptomat ...
Salter-Harris fractures (physeal fractures) refer to fractures through a growth plate (physis) and are therefore specifically applied to bone ...
Although evidence for treating frostbite with hyperbaric oxygen is sparse and limited to case reports and inadequate animal studies, there is a pla ...
Meclizine, an FDA- approved drug, is a first-generation antihistamine used for the symptomatic management of motion sickness. These symptoms includ ...
Small for gestational age (SGA) is defined as a birth weight of less than 10th percentile for gestational age.
Bladder rupture, a relatively rare condition, is most commonly due to abdominal and/or pelvic trauma but may be spontaneous or iatrogenic in associ ...
Fibric acids are FDA indicated to treat patients with primary hypercholesterolemia or mixed dyslipidemia (Fredrickson types IIa and IIb).  ...
Approximately 33% of the world's population has latent tuberculosis infection (LTBI). For this reason, screening for Mycobacterium tuberculosis inf ...
The Hymenoptera order includes over 150,000 different species of flying and non-flying insects. Some species within this order have modified ovipos ...
Oxcarbazepine is a 10-keto derivative of carbamazepine, which came to the market in 2000. However, the minor structural differences between oxcarba ...
The atlantoaxial segment consists of the atlas (C1) and axis (C2) and forms a complex transitional structure bridging the occiput and cervical spin ...
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required