Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the MRCGP® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Royal College of General Practitioners content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the MRCGP® Exam.
We have 15,672 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 4,981 PubMed indexed review articles related to the MRCGP® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical General Practioner subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test MRCGP® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls MRCGP® review questions, MRCGP® prep questions, and MRCGP® practice questions will help you achieve a top score on the MRCGP® Test. 3,726 authors and 44 editors have contributed to the development of the MRCGP® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
MRCGP® Exam Overview
How many hours is the MRCGP® Exam?
The MRCGP® Exam is 3.1 hours.
How many questions is the MRCGP® Exam?
The MRCGP® Exam is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the MRCGP® Exam?
Topics include: All questions address issues relating to UK general practice. They focus on higher order problem solving rather than the recall of basic facts
MRCGP® Exam MCQs (15,672)
Our question bank for the MRCGP® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 664 questions
- Cardiovascular - 2751 questions
- Connective Tissue - 385 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 863 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1775 questions
- Eyes - 592 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2431 questions
- Genetics - 460 questions
- Genitourinary - 849 questions
- Growth and Development - 490 questions
- Gynecologic - 736 questions
- Hematologic - 1061 questions
- Infectious - 3546 questions
- Integument - 1604 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 2049 questions
- Nervous - 2910 questions
- Nutrition - 416 questions
- Obstetric - 888 questions
- Oncologic - 1239 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1090 questions
- Pulmonary - 1643 questions
- Renal - 855 questions
- Surgery - 804 questions
- Toxicology - 988 questions
- Trauma - 978 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 244 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 122 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 458 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 77 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1871 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 135 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 3906 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 446 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 5288 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 35 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 78 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 47 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 28 questions
- Causes - 8208 questions
- Classification - 1534 questions
- Differential - 6984 questions
- Epidemiology - 499 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 3553 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 4670 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 1019 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 52 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 2246 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 3472 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 542 questions
- History Physical - 16338 questions
- Legal - 98 questions
- Pathophysiology - 7938 questions
- Patient Education - 873 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 7632 questions
- Toxicology - 696 questions
- Treatment Medical - 7446 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 121 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 65 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 32 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 66 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1060 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 124 questions
- Clinical Education - 170 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1550 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 10 questions
- Drug Information - 1595 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 535 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 120 questions
MRCGP® Exam Articles (4,981)
Sleep-related breathing disorders (SRBDs) connect the clinical spectrum of chronic snoring, upper airway resistance syndrome (UARS), obstructive sl ...
Extensor mechanism knee injuries are a common clinical entity seen by physicians in a variety of clinical settings. The extensor mechanism is ...
Metolazone is a quinazoline sulphonamide diuretic related to the thiazide class. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved metolazon ...
Esophageal perforation poses a significant interprofessional challenge to the entire therapeutic team. It can occur in three different an ...
Neuroleptic agents, otherwise known as 'antipsychotics,' are a broad category of medications initially developed to treat psychosis arising from a ...
Acute myocardial infarction is one of the leading causes of death in the developed world. The prevalence of the disease approaches three million pe ...
When treating patients suspected of having malaria, it is important that treatment does not start until there is a definitive diagnosis of malaria. ...
Over 150 million people worldwide are affected by erectile dysfunction. Alprostadil is an approved second-line treatment for erectile dysfunct ...
Niacin or vitamin B3 are generic terms for nicotinic acid and nicotinamide (niacinamide). Niacin was initially referred to as the anti-black tongue ...
Whipple disease is caused by a gram-positive bacteria, Tropheryma Whippleii. This is a systemic disorder which not only in ...
Carbidopa is indicated for combination use with levodopa (L-dopa) for the treatment of motor symptoms encountered in Parkinson disease (PD), ...
Schizencephaly is a rare congenital neuronal migration disorder characterized by the presence of a full-thickness cleft, lined with heterotopi ...
Acrochordons (fibroepithelial polyps, skin tags, papillomas) are common benign neoplasms of the skin, often associated with obesity. These small pe ...
Pediatric craniopharyngioma could be considered one of the most complex neurosurgical pathologies in the pediatric population. The tumor's proximit ...
Ketamine is a structural analog of the dissociative anesthetic and recreational drug phencyclidine (PCP).
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required