Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the MRCGP® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Royal College of General Practitioners content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the MRCGP® Exam.
We have 15,702 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 5,006 PubMed indexed review articles related to the MRCGP® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical General Practioner subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test MRCGP® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls MRCGP® review questions, MRCGP® prep questions, and MRCGP® practice questions will help you achieve a top score on the MRCGP® Test. 3,752 authors and 45 editors have contributed to the development of the MRCGP® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
MRCGP® Exam Overview
How many hours is the MRCGP® Exam?
The MRCGP® Exam is 3.1 hours.
How many questions is the MRCGP® Exam?
The MRCGP® Exam is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the MRCGP® Exam?
Topics include: All questions address issues relating to UK general practice. They focus on higher order problem solving rather than the recall of basic facts
MRCGP® Exam MCQs (15,702)
Our question bank for the MRCGP® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 662 questions
- Cardiovascular - 2753 questions
- Connective Tissue - 388 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 868 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1785 questions
- Eyes - 591 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2431 questions
- Genetics - 462 questions
- Genitourinary - 848 questions
- Growth and Development - 491 questions
- Gynecologic - 736 questions
- Hematologic - 1063 questions
- Infectious - 3560 questions
- Integument - 1610 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 2042 questions
- Nervous - 2900 questions
- Nutrition - 416 questions
- Obstetric - 902 questions
- Oncologic - 1238 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1092 questions
- Pulmonary - 1646 questions
- Renal - 849 questions
- Surgery - 805 questions
- Toxicology - 989 questions
- Trauma - 978 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 247 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 123 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 463 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 74 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1883 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 132 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 3964 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 450 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 5356 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 35 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 79 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 45 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 28 questions
- Causes - 8211 questions
- Classification - 1532 questions
- Differential - 7033 questions
- Epidemiology - 505 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 3567 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 4686 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 1018 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 52 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 2246 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 3478 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 548 questions
- History Physical - 16366 questions
- Legal - 98 questions
- Pathophysiology - 7939 questions
- Patient Education - 875 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 7654 questions
- Toxicology - 694 questions
- Treatment Medical - 7452 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 119 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 65 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 32 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 66 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1059 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 124 questions
- Clinical Education - 172 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1561 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 10 questions
- Drug Information - 1594 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 537 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 120 questions
MRCGP® Exam Articles (5,006)
Intraocular hemorrhage means bleeding inside the eye. Bleeding can occur from any of the structures of the eye where there is a presence of vascula ...
A Lisfranc dislocation or injury typically describes a spectrum of injuries involving the tarsometatarsal joints of the foot. The Lisfranc joint it ...
Meconium plug syndrome causes functional obstruction in the colon of neonates. It ...
The importance of the appropriate perioperative cardiac management in non-cardiac surgery lies in the high number of surgical procedures performed ...
Diabetic retinopathy (DR) is a microvascular disorder occurring due to long term effects of diabetes, leading to vision-threatening damage to the r ...
Hip fractures are common injuries, especially seen in the elderly in the emergency setting. It is also seen in young patients who perform in athlet ...
Turtle headache is a subtype of the broader category of hypnic headache. This condition is a rare, episodic headache syndrome first described in la ...
Schistosomiasis is a parasitic disease historically known as bilharzia caused by the trematode of the genus Schistosoma. Estimates place the a ...
The DTaP vaccine series is recommended to help protect against diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis in infants and young children. Individuals ...
Hypertensive disorders of pregnancy, including chronic hypertension, with or without superimposed pre-eclampsia/eclampsia, gestational hypertension ...
Nonketotic hyperglycinemia is a rare, genetic, inborn error of glycine metabolism. Due to a mutat ...
Imipramine is a tertiary amine tricyclic antidepressant. Tricyclic antidepressants (TCAs) had been approved by the Food and Drug Administratio ...
Low back pain (LBP) is one of the most common ailments that affect people today. Ninety percent of individuals will experience acute back pain some ...
Finger joint dislocation is a common hand injury. Finger dislocation can occur at the proximal interphalangeal (PIP), distal interphalangeal (DIP), ...
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required