Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Technologist in Microbiology Certification Examination. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the ASCP Board of Certification (BOC) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Technologist in Microbiology Certification Examination.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 424 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 211 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ASCP® Microbiology Practice Exam. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Technologist in Microbiology subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Technologist in Microbiology Certification Examination to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Technologist in Microbiology questions will help you achieve a top score on the ASCP® Microbiology Practice Exam. 218 authors and 5 editors have contributed to the development of the Technologist in Microbiology Certification Examination content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Technologist in Microbiology Certification Examination Overview
How many hours is the Technologist in Microbiology Certification Examination?
The Technologist in Microbiology Certification Examination is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the Technologist in Microbiology Certification Examination?
The Technologist in Microbiology Certification Examination is 100 questions.
What topics are covered on the Technologist in Microbiology Certification Examination?
Topics include: Preanalytic Procedures: 5-15%, Analytic Procedures for Bacteriology: 30-45%, Analytic Procedures for Mycobacteriology, Virology, Parasitology, and Mycology: 20-40%, and Laboratory Operations: 10-25%
Technologist in Microbiology Certification Examination MCQs (424)
Our question bank for the Technologist in Microbiology Certification Examination covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 3 questions
- Cardiovascular - 3 questions
- Connective Tissue - 3 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 8 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 2 questions
- Eyes - 3 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 46 questions
- Genetics - 1 questions
- Genitourinary - 27 questions
- Gynecologic - 4 questions
- Hematologic - 15 questions
- Infectious - 441 questions
- Integument - 29 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 8 questions
- Nervous - 9 questions
- Oncologic - 3 questions
- Pulmonary - 27 questions
- Renal - 3 questions
- Surgery - 3 questions
- Toxicology - 3 questions
- Trauma - 3 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 6 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 17 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 15 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 8 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 3 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 96 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 126 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 4 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 3 questions
- Causes - 96 questions
- Classification - 25 questions
- Differential - 66 questions
- Epidemiology - 14 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 112 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 342 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 4 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 25 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 8 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 18 questions
- History Physical - 164 questions
- Legal - 7 questions
- Pathophysiology - 128 questions
- Patient Education - 2 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 33 questions
- Toxicology - 3 questions
- Treatment Medical - 19 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 3 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 5 questions
- Clinical Education - 5 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 3 questions
- Drug Information - 4 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 2 questions
Technologist in Microbiology Certification Examination Articles (211)
Community-acquired pneumonia is a leading cause of hospitalization, mortality, and incurs significant health care costs. As disease presentation va ...
Cervical cancer continues to be listed among the top gynecologic cancers worldwide. According to current data, it is ranked fourteenth among all ca ...
Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) is a gram-negative spiral-shaped bacterium that affects up to 50% of the population worldwide, with a higher preval ...
Bacterial endocarditis refers to infection of the endocardial surface of the heart. It usually involves heart valves, but it can occur on the endoc ...