Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Technologist in Microbiology Certification Examination. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to ASCP Board of Certification® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Technologist in Microbiology Certification Examination.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 319 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 172 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ASCP® Microbiology Practice Exam. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Technologist in Microbiology subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Technologist in Microbiology Certification Examination to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Technologist in Microbiology questions will help you achieve a top score on the ASCP® Microbiology Practice Exam. 182 authors and 5 editors have contributed to the development of the Technologist in Microbiology Certification Examination content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Technologist in Microbiology Certification Examination Overview
How many hours is the Technologist in Microbiology Certification Examination?
The Technologist in Microbiology Certification Examination is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the Technologist in Microbiology Certification Examination?
The Technologist in Microbiology Certification Examination is 100 questions.
What topics are covered on the Technologist in Microbiology Certification Examination?
Topics include: Preanalytic Procedures: 5-15%, Analytic Procedures for Bacteriology: 30-45%, Analytic Procedures for Mycobacteriology, Virology, Parasitology, and Mycology: 20-40%, and Laboratory Operations: 10-25%
Technologist in Microbiology Certification Examination MCQs (319)
Our question bank for the Technologist in Microbiology Certification Examination covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 5 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1 questions
- Connective Tissue - 4 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 15 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 2 questions
- Eyes - 2 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 50 questions
- Genetics - 3 questions
- Genitourinary - 26 questions
- Gynecologic - 8 questions
- Hematologic - 27 questions
- Infectious - 334 questions
- Integument - 33 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 7 questions
- Nervous - 9 questions
- Obstetric - 2 questions
- Oncologic - 7 questions
- Pulmonary - 24 questions
- Renal - 5 questions
- Surgery - 5 questions
- Toxicology - 3 questions
- Trauma - 7 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 12 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 25 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 25 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 8 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 4 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 117 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 154 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 7 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 4 questions
- Causes - 98 questions
- Classification - 26 questions
- Differential - 64 questions
- Epidemiology - 17 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 107 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 197 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 3 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 13 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 4 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 29 questions
- History Physical - 175 questions
- Legal - 9 questions
- Pathophysiology - 141 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 34 questions
- Toxicology - 3 questions
- Treatment Medical - 17 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 4 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 10 questions
- Clinical Education - 1 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 4 questions
Technologist in Microbiology Certification Examination Articles (172)
Tinea cruris, also known as jock itch, is an infection involving the genital, pubic, perineal, and perianal skin caused by pathogenic fungi known a ...
Congenital syphilis (CS) is caused by transmission of the spirochete Treponema pallidum from the mother to the fetus, resulting in a multitude ...
Ampicillin/sulbactam combination shows synergy to cover strains of bacteria resistant to ampicillin, thus providing broader coverage.
Quality in the traditional sense pertains to examining whether a product or service meets its expected characteristics and satisfies the consumer&m ...
Ebola virus belongs to the family. The name is derived from the Latin word " meaning thread. The filamentous vi ...