Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Lab and Diagnostic Testing NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NCLEX-RN/PN® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Lab and Diagnostic Testing NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 413 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 319 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Lab and Diagnostic Testing NCLEX-RN/PN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Lab and Diagnostic Testing NCLEX-RN/PN® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Lab and Diagnostic Testing NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls lab and diagnostic testing questions will help you achieve a top score on the Lab and Diagnostic Testing NCLEX-RN/PN® Test. 369 authors and 6 editors have contributed to the development of the Lab and Diagnostic Testing NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Lab and Diagnostic Testing NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the Lab and Diagnostic Testing NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
The Lab and Diagnostic Testing NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam is 1 hours.
How many questions is the Lab and Diagnostic Testing NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
The Lab and Diagnostic Testing NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam is 50 questions.
What topics are covered on the Lab and Diagnostic Testing NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
Topics include: Lab and Diagnostic Testing
Lab and Diagnostic Testing NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam MCQs (413)
Our question bank for the Lab and Diagnostic Testing NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 18 questions
- Cardiovascular - 89 questions
- Connective Tissue - 4 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 5 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 142 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 55 questions
- Genetics - 17 questions
- Genitourinary - 29 questions
- Growth and Development - 8 questions
- Gynecologic - 10 questions
- Hematologic - 108 questions
- Infectious - 81 questions
- Integument - 16 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 18 questions
- Nervous - 29 questions
- Nutrition - 6 questions
- Obstetric - 51 questions
- Oncologic - 24 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 3 questions
- Pulmonary - 69 questions
- Renal - 47 questions
- Surgery - 8 questions
- Toxicology - 8 questions
- Trauma - 15 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 22 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 15 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 83 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 18 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 69 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 403 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 1 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 480 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 2 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 12 questions
- Causes - 150 questions
- Classification - 21 questions
- Differential - 129 questions
- Epidemiology - 2 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 202 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 375 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 66 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 73 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 57 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 11 questions
- History Physical - 393 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 237 questions
- Patient Education - 19 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 103 questions
- Toxicology - 7 questions
- Treatment Medical - 42 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 2 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 2 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 4 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 5 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 1 questions
Lab and Diagnostic Testing NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam Articles (319)
Newborn screening is a state-run healthcare initiative that encompasses the process of parental education, infant screening, appropriate follow-up, ...
The Gram staining is one of the most crucial staining techniques in microbiology. It gets its name from the Danish bacteriologist Hans Christian Gr ...
Anemia is described as a reduction in the proportion of the red blood cells. Anemia is not a diagnosis, but a presentation of an underlying conditi ...
Acute on chronic liver failure (ACLF) is a clinical syndrome of sudden hepatic decompensation observed in patients with pre-existing chronic liver ...
Amylase is a digestive enzyme predominantly secreted by the pancreas and salivary glands and found in other tissues in very small levels