Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the NEET PG Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to National Eligibility Entrance Test (Postgraduate) (NEET PG) content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the NEET PG Exam.
We have 25,095 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 5,231 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Neet PG Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical NEET PG Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test NEET PG Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls NEET PG questions, NEET PG review questions, and NEET PG board questions will help you achieve a top score on the Neet PG Examination. 3,909 authors and 48 editors have contributed to the development of the NEET PG Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
NEET PG Exam Overview
How many hours is the NEET PG Exam?
The NEET PG Exam is 3.5 hours.
How many questions is the NEET PG Exam?
The NEET PG Exam is 300 questions.
What topics are covered on the NEET PG Exam?
Topics include: Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Forensics Medicine, Social and Preventive Medicine, Internal Medicine, Dermatology, Psychiatry, General Surgery, Orthopedics, Radiology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics, ENT, and Opthamology
NEET PG Exam MCQs (25,095)
Our question bank for the NEET PG Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1055 questions
- Cardiovascular - 4752 questions
- Connective Tissue - 563 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1536 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 3376 questions
- Eyes - 1268 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 3768 questions
- Genetics - 1192 questions
- Genitourinary - 1251 questions
- Growth and Development - 1125 questions
- Gynecologic - 1021 questions
- Hematologic - 1763 questions
- Infectious - 4694 questions
- Integument - 1965 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 3789 questions
- Nervous - 6372 questions
- Nutrition - 640 questions
- Obstetric - 1220 questions
- Oncologic - 2268 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1177 questions
- Pulmonary - 2727 questions
- Renal - 1398 questions
- Surgery - 1758 questions
- Toxicology - 1375 questions
- Trauma - 2235 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 184 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 170 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 619 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 74 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 3235 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 224 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 8488 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 445 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 10841 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 23 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 57 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 50 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 10 questions
- Causes - 14536 questions
- Classification - 2346 questions
- Differential - 9843 questions
- Epidemiology - 684 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 4841 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 6630 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 1243 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 52 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 3160 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 4846 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 552 questions
- History Physical - 26418 questions
- Legal - 48 questions
- Pathophysiology - 16375 questions
- Patient Education - 754 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 11304 questions
- Toxicology - 957 questions
- Treatment Medical - 9125 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 80 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 110 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 65 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 58 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1985 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 59 questions
- Clinical Education - 246 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 2309 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 40 questions
- Drug Information - 2849 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 769 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 259 questions
NEET PG Exam Articles (5,231)
Lipomas are defined as a common subcutaneous tumor composed of adipose (fat) cells, often encapsulated by a thin layer of fibrous tissue.
The inferior hypogastric plexus is also known as the pelvic ganglion. Classic anatomical studies have provided few details of the inferior hypogast ...
The vertebral column consists of 33 bones (7 cervical, 12 thoracic, 5 lumbar, 5 sacral, and one coccyx) that are connected and function together to ...
Vision is one of the five senses the body uses to interpret its surroundings. In the past, our primitive ancestors had what is called "dichrom ...
Candidemia is defined as the presence of species in the blood. It is the most common fungal bloodstream infection in hospitalized ...
Herpes simplex virus (HSV) infection in newborn infants can present with the following manifestations:
Paragangliomas are rare, catecholamine (norepinephrine) secreting neuroendocrine tumors commonly located in pre-aortic and paravertebral sympatheti ...
Human development refers to the physical, cognitive, and psychosocial changes occurring throughout the lifespan. Many developmental lines prog ...
The pons is the portion of the brainstem between the midbrain above and the medulla oblongata below. The transverse section of pons subdivides ...
Chloramphenicol is a synthetically manufactured broad-spectrum antibiotic. It was initially isolated from the bacteria
5-Hydroxy indoleacetic acid (5-HIAA) is the primary metabolite of serotonin. Serotonin is broken down into 5-hydroxy indoleacetic acid within the l ...
Ketamine is a structural analog of the dissociative anesthetic and recreational drug phencyclidine (PCP).
Prazosin is FDA approved for the treatment of hypertension alone or in combination with other an ...
Cholesterol is a fatty molecule found in different tissues of the body and circulated through the blood. It is produced within the b ...
Resham Vasani MD, DNB, FCPS, DDV Consultant Dermatologist Bhojani Clinic, Matunga, Mumbai Mumbai CA
Sachit Anand MBBS, MCh Post MCh Fellow All India Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi
Joe M Das FRCSEd Neurosurgery Senior Clinical Fellow Mr Birmingham Children's Hospital, Steelhouse Ln, Birmingham B4 6NH FRCSEd (Neurosurgery), MRCS (England) Birmingham
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required