Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the NEET PG Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to National Eligibility Entrance Test (Postgraduate) (NEET PG) content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the NEET PG Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 23,746 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 5,608 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Neet PG Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical NEET PG Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test NEET PG Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls NEET PG questions, NEET PG review questions, and NEET PG board questions will help you achieve a top score on the Neet PG Examination. 4,158 authors and 35 editors have contributed to the development of the NEET PG Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
NEET PG Exam Overview
How many hours is the NEET PG Exam?
The NEET PG Exam is 3.5 hours.
How many questions is the NEET PG Exam?
The NEET PG Exam is 300 questions.
What topics are covered on the NEET PG Exam?
Topics include: Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Forensics Medicine, Social and Preventive Medicine, Internal Medicine, Dermatology, Psychiatry, General Surgery, Orthopedics, Radiology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics, ENT, and Opthamology
NEET PG Exam MCQs (23,746)
Our question bank for the NEET PG Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1063 questions
- Cardiovascular - 4616 questions
- Connective Tissue - 540 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1464 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 3297 questions
- Eyes - 1231 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 3596 questions
- Genetics - 1133 questions
- Genitourinary - 1217 questions
- Growth and Development - 1069 questions
- Gynecologic - 981 questions
- Hematologic - 1696 questions
- Infectious - 4495 questions
- Integument - 1902 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 3657 questions
- Nervous - 6129 questions
- Nutrition - 597 questions
- Obstetric - 1138 questions
- Oncologic - 2192 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1201 questions
- Pulmonary - 2582 questions
- Renal - 1278 questions
- Surgery - 1680 questions
- Toxicology - 1417 questions
- Trauma - 2185 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 10 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 223 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 164 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 616 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 71 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 3170 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 192 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 8499 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 465 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 10948 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 24 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 69 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 44 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 18 questions
- Causes - 13937 questions
- Classification - 2170 questions
- Differential - 9854 questions
- Epidemiology - 679 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 4723 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 6421 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 1237 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 51 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 2923 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 4657 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 562 questions
- History Physical - 25394 questions
- Legal - 51 questions
- Pathophysiology - 15747 questions
- Patient Education - 753 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 11059 questions
- Toxicology - 990 questions
- Treatment Medical - 8785 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 77 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 110 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 59 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 52 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1886 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 67 questions
- Clinical Education - 256 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 2352 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 49 questions
- Drug Information - 2801 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 764 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 254 questions
NEET PG Exam Articles (5,608)
Battle Sign (also called Battle's Sign) is defined as bruising over the mastoid process. It is retroauricular or mastoid ecchymosis that is typical ...
Wernicke area was first discovered in 1874 by a German neurologist, Carl Wernicke. It has been identified as 1 of 2 areas found in the cerebra ...
To understand the principles of cardiac stroke volume (SV), it is necessary first to define the concept of cardiac output. Cardiac output (CO) is t ...
The vestibular system is a complex set of structures and neural pathways that serves a wide variety of functions that contribute to our sense of pr ...
Ptosis is abnormally low positioned upper eyelid, also called blepharoptosis, which can decrease or even occlude the vision completely. It may be c ...