Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the NEET PG Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to National Eligibility Entrance Test (Postgraduate) (NEET PG) content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the NEET PG Exam.
We have 25,374 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 5,509 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Neet PG Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical NEET PG Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test NEET PG Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls NEET PG questions, NEET PG review questions, and NEET PG board questions will help you achieve a top score on the Neet PG Examination. 4,092 authors and 36 editors have contributed to the development of the NEET PG Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
NEET PG Exam Overview
How many hours is the NEET PG Exam?
The NEET PG Exam is 3.5 hours.
How many questions is the NEET PG Exam?
The NEET PG Exam is 300 questions.
What topics are covered on the NEET PG Exam?
Topics include: Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Forensics Medicine, Social and Preventive Medicine, Internal Medicine, Dermatology, Psychiatry, General Surgery, Orthopedics, Radiology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics, ENT, and Opthamology
NEET PG Exam MCQs (25,374)
Our question bank for the NEET PG Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1100 questions
- Cardiovascular - 4841 questions
- Connective Tissue - 580 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1541 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 3450 questions
- Eyes - 1270 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 3853 questions
- Genetics - 1203 questions
- Genitourinary - 1254 questions
- Growth and Development - 1118 questions
- Gynecologic - 1022 questions
- Hematologic - 1813 questions
- Infectious - 4792 questions
- Integument - 2018 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 3786 questions
- Nervous - 6383 questions
- Nutrition - 641 questions
- Obstetric - 1244 questions
- Oncologic - 2330 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1280 questions
- Pulmonary - 2795 questions
- Renal - 1385 questions
- Surgery - 1805 questions
- Toxicology - 1476 questions
- Trauma - 2280 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 8 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 233 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 172 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 662 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 73 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 3365 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 220 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 8953 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 493 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 11494 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 22 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 74 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 45 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 18 questions
- Causes - 14702 questions
- Classification - 2342 questions
- Differential - 10365 questions
- Epidemiology - 723 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 5009 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 6819 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 1297 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 54 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 3166 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 4940 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 604 questions
- History Physical - 26889 questions
- Legal - 51 questions
- Pathophysiology - 16601 questions
- Patient Education - 761 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 11680 questions
- Toxicology - 1041 questions
- Treatment Medical - 9340 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 82 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 117 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 64 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 58 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 2042 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 69 questions
- Clinical Education - 280 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 2453 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 51 questions
- Drug Information - 2918 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 797 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 265 questions
NEET PG Exam Articles (5,509)
The flexor tendon repair is one of the most demanding techniques because sometimes the results are not ideal. This article reviews the configuratio ...
Ovarian cancer is the leading cause of death in women diagnosed with gynecological cancers. It is also the fifth most frequent cause of death in wo ...
Serotonin syndrome is a potentially life-threatening condition precipitated by the use of serotonergic drugs. It may be a consequence of therapeuti ...
Mexiletine is a primary amine in the form of (1-(2', 6'-dimethylphenoxy) 2 amino propane and has close structural properties to lidocain ...
The base of the skull has multiple important foramina that allow the passing of vital tissues, primarily blood vessels and nerves. The two jugular ...
The common cause of jaundice in pregnancy is acute viral hepatitis. Hepatitis could be caused ...
Most patients who present for evaluation of a foreign body in the esophagus do so after accidental ingestion of a known object, and the patient has ...
Monoarthritis is inflammation of one joint characterized by joint swelling, pain, warmth, and sometimes fever and periarticular erythema. Arthritis ...
The elderly population (age >65 years) is increasing throughout the world, leading to increased hospitalization. There was a 16.7% increase in e ...
Prosopagnosia is defined as the inability to recognize known and new faces. It is also known as facial/visual agnosia.
Condyloma acuminata refers to anogenital warts caused by human papillomavirus (HPV). The most common strains of HPV that cause anogenital warts are ...
Microtia is a congenital hypoplastic malformation of the pinna that ranges in severity from a fully-formed auricle with slightly smaller subunits t ...
Named after Abraham Colles, who first described a distal radius fracture in 1814 at the Royal College of Surgeons in Dublin, the Colles fracture is ...
The optic fissure, also termed the choroid fissure, is an embryologic structure essential for the morphogenesis of the eye. Its formation and event ...
The hyoid bone (hyoid) is a small U-shaped (horseshoe-shaped) solitary bone, situated in the midline of the neck anteriorly at the base o ...
Resham Vasani MD, DNB, FCPS, DDV Consultant Dermatologist Bhojani Clinic, Matunga, Mumbai Mumbai CA
Sachit Anand MBBS, MCh Post MCh Fellow All India Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi
Joe M Das FRCSEd Neurosurgery Senior Clinical Fellow Birmingham Children's Hospital, Steelhouse Ln, Birmingham B4 6NH FRCSEd (Neurosurgery), MRCS (England) Birmingham
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required