Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the NEET PG Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to National Eligibility Entrance Test (Postgraduate) (NEET PG) content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the NEET PG Exam.
We have 25,527 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 5,297 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Neet PG Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical NEET PG Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test NEET PG Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls NEET PG questions, NEET PG review questions, and NEET PG board questions will help you achieve a top score on the Neet PG Examination. 3,951 authors and 49 editors have contributed to the development of the NEET PG Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
NEET PG Exam Overview
How many hours is the NEET PG Exam?
The NEET PG Exam is 3.5 hours.
How many questions is the NEET PG Exam?
The NEET PG Exam is 300 questions.
What topics are covered on the NEET PG Exam?
Topics include: Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Forensics Medicine, Social and Preventive Medicine, Internal Medicine, Dermatology, Psychiatry, General Surgery, Orthopedics, Radiology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics, ENT, and Opthamology
NEET PG Exam MCQs (25,527)
Our question bank for the NEET PG Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1065 questions
- Cardiovascular - 4819 questions
- Connective Tissue - 572 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1572 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 3435 questions
- Eyes - 1274 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 3805 questions
- Genetics - 1205 questions
- Genitourinary - 1265 questions
- Growth and Development - 1135 questions
- Gynecologic - 1029 questions
- Hematologic - 1789 questions
- Infectious - 4769 questions
- Integument - 2004 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 3823 questions
- Nervous - 6445 questions
- Nutrition - 646 questions
- Obstetric - 1246 questions
- Oncologic - 2300 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1264 questions
- Pulmonary - 2769 questions
- Renal - 1404 questions
- Surgery - 1801 questions
- Toxicology - 1443 questions
- Trauma - 2277 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 219 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 173 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 640 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 75 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 3322 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 228 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 8815 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 492 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 11301 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 25 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 74 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 50 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 14 questions
- Causes - 14787 questions
- Classification - 2386 questions
- Differential - 10197 questions
- Epidemiology - 712 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 4985 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 6772 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 1296 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 55 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 3207 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 4932 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 578 questions
- History Physical - 26882 questions
- Legal - 52 questions
- Pathophysiology - 16659 questions
- Patient Education - 769 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 11629 questions
- Toxicology - 1010 questions
- Treatment Medical - 9275 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 81 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 117 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 64 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 59 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 2030 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 67 questions
- Clinical Education - 289 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 2390 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 41 questions
- Drug Information - 2868 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 778 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 259 questions
NEET PG Exam Articles (5,297)
Basal cell carcinoma is the most common cutaneous malignancy, affecting close to one in five Americans. Basal cell carcinoma rarely metastasizes, b ...
In general, thyroiditis is defined as an inflammation of the thyroid gland. There are several kinds of thyroiditis, and they can be associated with ...
Fulvestrant has proven clinical benefit in HR-positive and HER2 negative breast cancer. Endo ...
Gastroesophageal reflux disease is a common illness that impacts many people in the modern era. It is recognized worldwide but has been shown to ha ...
An epidural hematoma (EDH) is an extra-axial collection of blood within the potential space between the outer layer of the dura mater and the inner ...
Marcus Gunn pupil (MGP) is the term given to an abnormal pupil showing aberrant pupillary response in certain ocular disorders. In literature, the ...
Ebola virus belongs to the family. The name is derived from the Latin word " meaning thread. The filamentous vi ...
Within the thoracic cavity, the lungs are separated from the thoracic wall by the visceral and parietal pleurae. Between these two layers exi ...
The extrapyramidal system (EPS) is an anatomical concept first developed by Johann Prus in 1898 when he discovered that the disturbance in pyramida ...
Cyclosporine is an immunosuppressive agent used to treat organ rejection post-transplant. It also has uses in certain other autoimmune diseases.
Immunization is the most effective and safe public health intervention in reducing the incidence, prevalence, morbidity, and mortality of various i ...
Respiration is the process by which the respiratory substrate is broken down to release energy. The two main operating factors of cell respiration ...
Richter hernia is a less known entity of the hernia family. Although not well known and overall rare, Richter hernias can lead to grave clinical se ...
Cyclic AMP was first discovered by Dr. Earl W. Sutherland in 1958 for which he received a Nobel prize.Cyclic adenosine monop ...
Auditory hallucinations, or paracusias, are sensory perceptions of hearing in the absence of an external stimulus. Auditory hallucinations can refe ...
Resham Vasani MD, DNB, FCPS, DDV Consultant Dermatologist Bhojani Clinic, Matunga, Mumbai Mumbai CA
Sachit Anand MBBS, MCh Post MCh Fellow All India Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi
Joe M Das FRCSEd Neurosurgery Senior Clinical Fellow Mr Birmingham Children's Hospital, Steelhouse Ln, Birmingham B4 6NH FRCSEd (Neurosurgery), MRCS (England) Birmingham
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required