Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Hand Surgery Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the The American Board of Surgery® and AOA Board of Surgery® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Hand Surgery Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 651 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 272 PubMed indexed review articles related to the American Board of Surgeons ABS® Qualifying Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Board Certified Hand Surgeon subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Hand Surgery Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls hand surgery prep questions, hand surgery review questions, and hand surgery test questions will help you achieve a top score on the American Board of Surgeons ABS® Qualifying Examination. 291 authors and 9 editors have contributed to the development of the Hand Surgery Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Hand Surgery Exam Overview
How many hours is the Hand Surgery Exam?
The Hand Surgery Exam is 5 hours.
How many questions is the Hand Surgery Exam?
The Hand Surgery Exam is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the Hand Surgery Exam?
Topics include: Basic Science, Bone and Joint, Nerve, Muscle and Tendon, Wound Management, Vascular, Rehabilitation, and Miscellaneous
Hand Surgery Exam MCQs (651)
Our question bank for the Hand Surgery Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 2 questions
- Cardiovascular - 29 questions
- Connective Tissue - 81 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 4 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 6 questions
- Genetics - 8 questions
- Growth and Development - 10 questions
- Hematologic - 2 questions
- Infectious - 33 questions
- Dermatology - 66 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 624 questions
- Nervous - 182 questions
- Obstetric - 2 questions
- Oncologic - 18 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1 questions
- Pulmonary - 3 questions
- Renal - 2 questions
- Surgery - 140 questions
- Toxicology - 9 questions
- Trauma - 346 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 7 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 8 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 8 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 199 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 205 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 3 questions
- Causes - 214 questions
- Classification - 80 questions
- Differential - 306 questions
- Epidemiology - 6 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 61 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 15 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 12 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 44 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 241 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 1 questions
- History Physical - 651 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 276 questions
- Patient Education - 17 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 311 questions
- Toxicology - 5 questions
- Treatment Medical - 129 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 18 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 2 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 11 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 268 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 12 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 3 questions
- Drug Information - 2 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 2 questions
Hand Surgery Exam Articles (272)
The olecranon is the proximal articular portion of the ulna. Along with the coronoid process, it forms the greater sigmoid (semilunar) notch ...
The wrist is a highly complicated and adaptable structure. Many small carpal joints enable significant motion in the coronal and sagittal planes an ...
Since initial reports suggesting primary tendon repair as possible and even desirable emerged in the 1960s, significant advancements in the underst ...
Arterial cannulation is a procedure frequently performed in acute and critical care settings. It serves as an invasive means to more accu ...
Polydactyly consists of poly that means many and dactylos, which means digits. Polydactyly, also known as hyperdactyly, is the most common congenit ...