Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the MRCGP® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Royal College of General Practitioners topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the MRCGP® Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 10,549 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 4,493 PubMed indexed review articles related to the MRCGP® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical General Practioner subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test MRCGP® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls MRCGP® review questions, MRCGP® prep questions, and MRCGP® practice questions will help you achieve a top score on the MRCGP® Test. 3,449 authors and 39 editors have contributed to the development of the MRCGP® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
MRCGP® Exam Overview
How many hours is the MRCGP® Exam?
The MRCGP® Exam is 3.1 hours.
How many questions is the MRCGP® Exam?
The MRCGP® Exam is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the MRCGP® Exam?
Topics include: All questions address issues relating to UK general practice. They focus on higher order problem solving rather than the recall of basic facts
MRCGP® Exam MCQs (10,549)
Our question bank for the MRCGP® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 487 questions
- Cardiovascular - 2024 questions
- Connective Tissue - 316 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 556 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1400 questions
- Eyes - 389 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1822 questions
- Genetics - 303 questions
- Genitourinary - 708 questions
- Growth and Development - 351 questions
- Gynecologic - 485 questions
- Hematologic - 724 questions
- Infectious - 2649 questions
- Integument - 1050 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1451 questions
- Nervous - 2189 questions
- Nutrition - 317 questions
- Obstetric - 576 questions
- Oncologic - 846 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 799 questions
- Pulmonary - 1150 questions
- Renal - 623 questions
- Surgery - 509 questions
- Toxicology - 697 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 656 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 36 questions
- Pharmacology - 1 questions
- Thoracic - 1 questions
- Neuroanatomy - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 155 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 90 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 340 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 53 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1322 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 81 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 3252 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 320 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 4280 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 22 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 54 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 35 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 17 questions
- Causes - 5682 questions
- Classification - 922 questions
- Differential - 5337 questions
- Epidemiology - 362 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 2626 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 3411 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 761 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 34 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1485 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 2468 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 445 questions
- History Physical - 11661 questions
- Legal - 62 questions
- Pathophysiology - 5355 questions
- Patient Education - 673 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 5409 questions
- Toxicology - 489 questions
- Treatment Medical - 5470 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 91 questions
- Treatment Prehospital/EMS/Disaster - 41 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 19 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 44 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 644 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 75 questions
- Clinical Education - 121 questions
- Pain Management - 1 questions
- Biostatistics - 1 questions
- Resource Utilization - 2 questions
- Vulnerable Populations - 4 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1223 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 6 questions
- Drug Information - 1153 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 394 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 93 questions
MRCGP® Exam Articles (4,493)
Endomyocardial fibrosis (EMF) is a rare disease in North America but common in the tropical and subtropical regions of the developing world. It is ...
Caustic ingestions are severe causes of morbidity and mortality and can easily affect all age groups. 80% of the total cases of caustic ingestion i ...
Oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinoma (OPSCC), commonly known as throat cancer or tonsil cancer, refers to the cancer of the middle part of the pha ...
Cafe-au-lait macules (CALMs) are common hyperpigmented and flat skin lesions found in the general population. They are usually present at birt ...
The normal pericardium is 1 to 2 mm thick and is comprised of an outer fibrous layer and an inner serous layer (which further subdivides into a vis ...