Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the MRCGP® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Royal College of General Practitioners topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the MRCGP® Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 12,121 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 4,797 PubMed indexed review articles related to the MRCGP® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical General Practioner subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test MRCGP® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls MRCGP® review questions, MRCGP® prep questions, and MRCGP® practice questions will help you achieve a top score on the MRCGP® Test. 3,587 authors and 31 editors have contributed to the development of the MRCGP® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
MRCGP® Exam Overview
How many hours is the MRCGP® Exam?
The MRCGP® Exam is 3.1 hours.
How many questions is the MRCGP® Exam?
The MRCGP® Exam is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the MRCGP® Exam?
Topics include: All questions address issues relating to UK general practice. They focus on higher order problem solving rather than the recall of basic facts
MRCGP® Exam MCQs (12,121)
Our question bank for the MRCGP® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 568 questions
- Cardiovascular - 2231 questions
- Connective Tissue - 352 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 663 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1606 questions
- Eyes - 433 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2058 questions
- Genetics - 352 questions
- Genitourinary - 779 questions
- Growth and Development - 388 questions
- Gynecologic - 567 questions
- Hematologic - 821 questions
- Infectious - 2925 questions
- Integument - 1240 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1612 questions
- Nervous - 2441 questions
- Nutrition - 351 questions
- Obstetric - 708 questions
- Oncologic - 991 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 896 questions
- Pulmonary - 1325 questions
- Renal - 719 questions
- Surgery - 589 questions
- Toxicology - 852 questions
- Trauma - 711 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 31 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 183 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 97 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 361 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 59 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1531 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 91 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 3349 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 337 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 4509 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 26 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 65 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 37 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 18 questions
- Causes - 6525 questions
- Classification - 1087 questions
- Differential - 5981 questions
- Epidemiology - 400 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 2964 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 3913 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 887 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 43 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1726 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 2762 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 484 questions
- History Physical - 13221 questions
- Legal - 75 questions
- Pathophysiology - 6225 questions
- Patient Education - 763 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 6204 questions
- Toxicology - 601 questions
- Treatment Medical - 6282 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 99 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 50 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 19 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 49 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 768 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 93 questions
- Clinical Education - 152 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1420 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 7 questions
- Drug Information - 1399 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 463 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 110 questions
MRCGP® Exam Articles (4,797)
The National Vital Statistics Report defines birth injury as "an impairment of the neonate's body function or structure due to an adverse event tha ...
Strangulation injuries are a heterogeneous set of traumatic pathology that occurs as a result of mechanical force applied externally to the neck an ...
Fever of unknown origin (FUO) was first described by Dr. Petersdorf and Dr. Beesom in 1961. ...
Giardiasis is an enteric infection caused by the protozoa . A common disease in low-resource settings, it often pre ...
Immunization has become a vital part of public health and disease prevention, and yet, remains a controversial topic in our society today. Diseases ...