Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the MRCGP® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Royal College of General Practitioners content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the MRCGP® Exam.
We have 14,716 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 4,941 PubMed indexed review articles related to the MRCGP® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical General Practioner subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test MRCGP® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls MRCGP® review questions, MRCGP® prep questions, and MRCGP® practice questions will help you achieve a top score on the MRCGP® Test. 3,737 authors and 28 editors have contributed to the development of the MRCGP® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
MRCGP® Exam Overview
How many hours is the MRCGP® Exam?
The MRCGP® Exam is 3.1 hours.
How many questions is the MRCGP® Exam?
The MRCGP® Exam is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the MRCGP® Exam?
Topics include: All questions address issues relating to UK general practice. They focus on higher order problem solving rather than the recall of basic facts
MRCGP® Exam MCQs (14,716)
Our question bank for the MRCGP® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 669 questions
- Cardiovascular - 2619 questions
- Connective Tissue - 392 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 806 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1744 questions
- Eyes - 542 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2366 questions
- Genetics - 438 questions
- Genitourinary - 836 questions
- Growth and Development - 465 questions
- Gynecologic - 702 questions
- Hematologic - 1024 questions
- Infectious - 3405 questions
- Integument - 1532 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1929 questions
- Nervous - 2734 questions
- Nutrition - 414 questions
- Obstetric - 855 questions
- Oncologic - 1165 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1070 questions
- Pulmonary - 1566 questions
- Renal - 806 questions
- Surgery - 741 questions
- Toxicology - 948 questions
- Trauma - 898 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 7 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 224 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 121 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 441 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 68 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1792 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 120 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 3759 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 438 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 5094 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 33 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 70 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 43 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 27 questions
- Causes - 7781 questions
- Classification - 1400 questions
- Differential - 6773 questions
- Epidemiology - 480 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 3411 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 4510 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 945 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 53 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 2091 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 3240 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 547 questions
- History Physical - 15545 questions
- Legal - 90 questions
- Pathophysiology - 7442 questions
- Patient Education - 857 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 7271 questions
- Toxicology - 662 questions
- Treatment Medical - 7173 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 115 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 62 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 30 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 70 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 989 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 116 questions
- Clinical Education - 148 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1519 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 12 questions
- Drug Information - 1540 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 506 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 117 questions
MRCGP® Exam Articles (4,941)
Bronchiolitis obliterans is also known as obliterative bronchiolitis or constrictive bronchiolitis. When it occurs after lung transplantation or he ...
Mastering the skill of endotracheal intubation to secure an airway plays a critical role in many settings such as pre-hospital environments, emerge ...
Wernicke-Korsakoff syndrome is a common complication of a thiamine deficiency that is primarily seen with alcoholics. This syndrome was classically ...
Hypothyroidism results from low levels of thyroid hormone with varied etiology and manifestations. Untreated hypothyroidism increases morbidity and ...
Doxepin is a tricyclic antidepressant that was FDA approved in 1969 to treat major depressive disorder. Doxepin was primarily approved to ...
Marie Pereira DO Practicing Physician Dr AAFP Silver Spring MD
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required