Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Facial Plastic Surgery Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Inc.® ABFPRS®; American Board of Facial Cosmetic Surgery® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Facial Plastic Surgery Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 517 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 212 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ABFPRS® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Facial Plastic Surgery Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls facial plastic surgery prep questions, facial plastic surgery review questions, and facial plastic surgery test questions will help you achieve a top score on the ABFPRS® Examination. 217 authors and 9 editors have contributed to the development of the Facial Plastic Surgery Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Facial Plastic Surgery Exam Overview
How many hours is the Facial Plastic Surgery Exam?
The Facial Plastic Surgery Exam is 5 hours.
How many questions is the Facial Plastic Surgery Exam?
The Facial Plastic Surgery Exam is 300 questions.
What topics are covered on the Facial Plastic Surgery Exam?
Topics include: ABFPRS®: Basic science, diagnosis, and medical and surgical management; ABFCS®: Written Test - Liposuction: 8-12%, Facial: 55-59%, Dermatology: 8-10%, Patient Safety: 10-14%, and Surgical Principles: 10-14%,
Facial Plastic Surgery Exam MCQs (517)
Our question bank for the Facial Plastic Surgery Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 2 questions
- Cardiovascular - 8 questions
- Connective Tissue - 11 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 208 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 4 questions
- Eyes - 104 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1 questions
- Genetics - 5 questions
- Growth and Development - 8 questions
- Infectious - 9 questions
- Integument - 326 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 64 questions
- Nervous - 52 questions
- Nutrition - 2 questions
- Obstetric - 2 questions
- Oncologic - 63 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 3 questions
- Pulmonary - 2 questions
- Surgery - 317 questions
- Toxicology - 7 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 95 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 11 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 5 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 17 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 9 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 95 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 2 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 117 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Causes - 106 questions
- Classification - 44 questions
- Differential - 143 questions
- Epidemiology - 3 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 31 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 12 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 6 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 39 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 40 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 4 questions
- History Physical - 522 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 110 questions
- Patient Education - 16 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 287 questions
- Toxicology - 4 questions
- Treatment Medical - 108 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 8 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 427 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 2 questions
- Clinical Education - 5 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 16 questions
- Drug Information - 14 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 10 questions
Facial Plastic Surgery Exam Articles (212)
Entropion is an inversion of the eyelid margin, wherein the margin is abnormally rotated towards the globe. This malposition is extremely common an ...
Epistaxis (nosebleed) is one of the most common ear, nose, and throat (ENT) emergencies that present to the emergency department or the primary car ...
Cutis laxa (CL) is a group of rare diseases of connective tissue characterized by redundant skin with loss of elasticity and premature aging.
Juvenile xanthogranuloma (JXG) is a relatively common entity and is the most common form of non-Langerhans cell histiocytic&nbs ...
The chin represents an often underappreciated aesthetic component of the face; however, the chin remains an essential facial subunit that plays a s ...