Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the ENARM Examen. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Examen Nacional para Aspirantes a Residencias Médicas (ENARM) content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the ENARM Examen.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 14,837 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 4,382 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ENARM Curso. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical ENARM Estudiante subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test ENARM Examen to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls ENARM preguntas will help you achieve a top score on the ENARM Curso. 3,397 authors and 30 editors have contributed to the development of the ENARM Examen content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
ENARM Examen Overview
How many hours is the ENARM Examen?
The ENARM Examen is 8 hours.
How many questions is the ENARM Examen?
The ENARM Examen is 700 questions.
What topics are covered on the ENARM Examen?
Topics include: Anatomic Pathology, Anesthesiology, General Surgery, Audiology and Phoniatrics, Epidemiology-Public Health, Medical Genetics, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Sports Medicine, Rehabilitation Medicine, Occupational Medicine, Family & Primary Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Legal & Forensics Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, Ophtalmology, Traumatology and Orthopedics, Otorhinolaryngology, Clinical Pathology, Pediatrics, Psychiatrics, Radiology, and Emergency Medicine
ENARM Examen MCQs (14,837)
Our question bank for the ENARM Examen covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 687 questions
- Cardiovascular - 2633 questions
- Connective Tissue - 358 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 831 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1771 questions
- Eyes - 658 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2393 questions
- Genetics - 576 questions
- Genitourinary - 828 questions
- Growth and Development - 517 questions
- Gynecologic - 789 questions
- Hematologic - 1031 questions
- Infectious - 3493 questions
- Integument - 1480 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1832 questions
- Nervous - 3014 questions
- Nutrition - 365 questions
- Obstetric - 885 questions
- Oncologic - 1368 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 890 questions
- Pulmonary - 1744 questions
- Renal - 795 questions
- Surgery - 932 questions
- Toxicology - 764 questions
- Trauma - 1196 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 207 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 133 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 447 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 78 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1348 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 167 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 4380 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 403 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 5543 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 31 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 36 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 44 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 10 questions
- Causes - 8815 questions
- Classification - 1328 questions
- Differential - 7513 questions
- Epidemiology - 452 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 3646 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 4553 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 909 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 39 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 2201 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 3463 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 414 questions
- History Physical - 16173 questions
- Legal - 43 questions
- Pathophysiology - 8478 questions
- Patient Education - 659 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 6918 questions
- Toxicology - 502 questions
- Treatment Medical - 5789 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 77 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 118 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 40 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 63 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1195 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 63 questions
- Clinical Education - 182 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1139 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 9 questions
- Drug Information - 1072 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 283 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 68 questions
ENARM Examen Articles (4,382)
Most burns are small and are treated at home or by local providers as outpatients. This chapter will focus on the initial resuscitation and m ...
Obesity has become a crisis in modern western society. Many patients may elect to undergo surgery for weight loss. Dumping syndrome is a condition ...
Esophagitis refers to inflammation or injury to the esophageal mucosa. There are many causes of esophagitis and essentially the presentation is sim ...
Hepatitis is defined as inflammation of the liver that can result from a variety of causes such as heavy alcohol use, autoimmune, drugs, or toxins. ...
Lichen sclerosus (LS) is a chronic inflammatory disease. It was first described by Hallopeau in 1881. Since then, multiple names have been used to ...