Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the ENARM Examen. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Examen Nacional para Aspirantes a Residencias Médicas (ENARM) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the ENARM Examen.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 11,656 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 4,288 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ENARM Curso. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical ENARM Estudiante subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test ENARM Examen to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls ENARM preguntas will help you achieve a top score on the ENARM Curso. 3,277 authors and 31 editors have contributed to the development of the ENARM Examen content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
ENARM Examen Overview
How many hours is the ENARM Examen?
The ENARM Examen is 8 hours.
How many questions is the ENARM Examen?
The ENARM Examen is 700 questions.
What topics are covered on the ENARM Examen?
Topics include: Anatomic Pathology, Anesthesiology, General Surgery, Audiology and Phoniatrics, Epidemiology-Public Health, Medical Genetics, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Sports Medicine, Rehabilitation Medicine, Occupational Medicine, Family & Primary Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Legal & Forensics Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, Ophtalmology, Traumatology and Orthopedics, Otorhinolaryngology, Clinical Pathology, Pediatrics, Psychiatrics, Radiology, and Emergency Medicine
ENARM Examen MCQs (11,656)
Our question bank for the ENARM Examen covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 556 questions
- Cardiovascular - 2142 questions
- Connective Tissue - 292 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 673 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1482 questions
- Eyes - 513 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2003 questions
- Genetics - 472 questions
- Genitourinary - 704 questions
- Growth and Development - 430 questions
- Gynecologic - 577 questions
- Hematologic - 802 questions
- Infectious - 2871 questions
- Integument - 1170 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1482 questions
- Nervous - 2548 questions
- Nutrition - 296 questions
- Obstetric - 667 questions
- Oncologic - 1098 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 684 questions
- Pulmonary - 1446 questions
- Renal - 671 questions
- Surgery - 756 questions
- Toxicology - 623 questions
- Trauma - 1000 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 6 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 164 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 113 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 363 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 63 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1113 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 123 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 3660 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 293 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 4635 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 26 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 30 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 29 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 4 questions
- Causes - 7173 questions
- Classification - 1041 questions
- Differential - 6127 questions
- Epidemiology - 351 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 2962 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 3745 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 759 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 32 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1754 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 2832 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 351 questions
- History Physical - 13117 questions
- Legal - 36 questions
- Pathophysiology - 6933 questions
- Patient Education - 555 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 5606 questions
- Toxicology - 413 questions
- Treatment Medical - 4657 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 64 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 93 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 28 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 47 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 970 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 47 questions
- Clinical Education - 183 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 951 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 10 questions
- Drug Information - 922 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 255 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 58 questions
ENARM Examen Articles (4,288)
Heavy metals(HMs) are defined differently by different people. In health parlance, they are naturally occurring substances that accumulate and caus ...
Bowel ischemia can affect a small or large intestine and can occur by any cause, which leads to intestinal blood flow reduction.
Myasthenia gravis (MG) is the most common disorder affecting the neuromuscular junction (NMJ) of the skeletal muscles. The classic presentation is ...
Cluster headaches are the most common of the primary headache type known as trigeminal autonomic cephalgias (TACs). They are relatively rare, plagu ...
Congenital lung diseases are rare but exceptionally distinct in their presentation ranging from large masses requiring immediate surgical intervent ...