Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the ENARM Examen. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Examen Nacional para Aspirantes a Residencias Médicas (ENARM) content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the ENARM Examen.
We have 16,461 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 4,252 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ENARM Curso. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical ENARM Estudiante subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test ENARM Examen to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls ENARM preguntas will help you achieve a top score on the ENARM Curso. 3,261 authors and 44 editors have contributed to the development of the ENARM Examen content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
ENARM Examen Overview
How many hours is the ENARM Examen?
The ENARM Examen is 8 hours.
How many questions is the ENARM Examen?
The ENARM Examen is 450 questions.
What topics are covered on the ENARM Examen?
Topics include: Internal Medicine - 37.5%, Pediatrics - 25%, Gynecology-Obstetrics - 22%, and Surgery - 15%
ENARM Examen MCQs (16,461)
Our question bank for the ENARM Examen covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 701 questions
- Cardiovascular - 2806 questions
- Connective Tissue - 387 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 952 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1832 questions
- Eyes - 768 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2595 questions
- Genetics - 619 questions
- Genitourinary - 862 questions
- Growth and Development - 554 questions
- Gynecologic - 841 questions
- Hematologic - 1089 questions
- Infectious - 3808 questions
- Integument - 1601 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1994 questions
- Nervous - 3280 questions
- Nutrition - 394 questions
- Obstetric - 962 questions
- Oncologic - 1479 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 903 questions
- Pulmonary - 1891 questions
- Renal - 893 questions
- Surgery - 1018 questions
- Toxicology - 772 questions
- Trauma - 1314 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 199 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 143 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 494 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 90 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1433 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 199 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 4494 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 407 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 5670 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 32 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 42 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 48 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 9 questions
- Causes - 9521 questions
- Classification - 1485 questions
- Differential - 7918 questions
- Epidemiology - 482 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 3922 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 4839 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 953 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 43 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 2460 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 3817 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 441 questions
- History Physical - 17607 questions
- Legal - 54 questions
- Pathophysiology - 9222 questions
- Patient Education - 679 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 7345 questions
- Toxicology - 508 questions
- Treatment Medical - 6288 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 90 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 120 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 42 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 72 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1328 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 70 questions
- Clinical Education - 198 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1178 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 10 questions
- Drug Information - 1137 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 302 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 71 questions
ENARM Examen Articles (4,252)
Anagen effluvium is a form of nonscarring alopecia commonly associated with chemotherapy. In this disorder, affected anagen hairs suffer a toxic or ...
() is a pathogen that has been published in the literature since the 1800s. At that time, it was b ...
Migraine is one of the common types of headache disorders that can present with a wide variety of symptoms. The word ‘migraine’ is deri ...
Cutaneous lupus erythematosus (CLE) can present in three forms: acute cutaneous lupus erythematosus (ACLE), subacute cutaneous lupus erythematosus ...
Pernicious anemia (PA) is megaloblastic anemia that results from a deficiency in cobalamin (vitamin B12) due to a deficit of intrinsic factor (IF). ...
Subacute combined degeneration of the spinal cord is a neurological complication of vitamin B12 (cobalamin) deficiency. A deficiency of vitamin B12 ...
Pudendal neuralgia caused by pudendal nerve entrapment (PNE) is a chronic and severely disabling neuropathic pain syndrome.
During pregnancy, substance abuse is on the rise, especially opioids, both prescribed and illicit, resulting in a hidden epidemic of neonatal absti ...
Lewy Body Dementia (LBD) encompasses two clinical entities, namely dementia with Lewy bodies and Parkinson disease dementia. It is a progressive de ...
Cocaine hydrochloride topical solution contains 4% cocaine and the following inactive ingredients: citric acid, D and C Yellow No. 10, FD and C Gre ...
Rotors syndrome (also known as Rotor type hyperbilirubinemia) is an autosomal recessive disease and a rare cause of mixed direct (conjugated) and i ...
Obesity in the United States has been increasing at an alarming rate in the past 50 years, and presently over 98.7 million US residents are affecte ...
Antiplatelet medications divide into oral and parenteral agents. Oral agents subdivide further based on the mechanism of action. Aspirin was t ...
Heat-related illness is a spectrum of conditions progressing from heat exhaustion, heat injury, to life-threatening heat stroke. Heat stroke is a c ...
De Quervain tenosynovitis is named after the Swiss surgeon, Fritz de Quervain, who first described it in 1895. It is a condition which involves ten ...
Arturo Robles-Tenorio MD, MSc Universidad de Guadalajara Guadalajara
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required