Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the ENARM Examen. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Examen Nacional para Aspirantes a Residencias Médicas (ENARM) content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the ENARM Examen.
We have 16,345 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 4,370 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ENARM Curso. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical ENARM Estudiante subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test ENARM Examen to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls ENARM preguntas will help you achieve a top score on the ENARM Curso. 3,375 authors and 33 editors have contributed to the development of the ENARM Examen content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
ENARM Examen Overview
How many hours is the ENARM Examen?
The ENARM Examen is 8 hours.
How many questions is the ENARM Examen?
The ENARM Examen is 700 questions.
What topics are covered on the ENARM Examen?
Topics include: Anatomic Pathology, Anesthesiology, General Surgery, Audiology and Phoniatrics, Epidemiology-Public Health, Medical Genetics, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Sports Medicine, Rehabilitation Medicine, Occupational Medicine, Family & Primary Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Legal & Forensics Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, Ophtalmology, Traumatology and Orthopedics, Otorhinolaryngology, Clinical Pathology, Pediatrics, Psychiatrics, Radiology, and Emergency Medicine
ENARM Examen MCQs (16,345)
Our question bank for the ENARM Examen covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 743 questions
- Cardiovascular - 2827 questions
- Connective Tissue - 399 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 931 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1876 questions
- Eyes - 744 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2637 questions
- Genetics - 624 questions
- Genitourinary - 856 questions
- Growth and Development - 543 questions
- Gynecologic - 835 questions
- Hematologic - 1113 questions
- Infectious - 3839 questions
- Integument - 1603 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1948 questions
- Nervous - 3221 questions
- Nutrition - 397 questions
- Obstetric - 975 questions
- Oncologic - 1487 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 949 questions
- Pulmonary - 1941 questions
- Renal - 876 questions
- Surgery - 1024 questions
- Toxicology - 808 questions
- Trauma - 1295 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 221 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 144 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 493 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 85 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1483 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 191 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 4675 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 422 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 5921 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 31 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 42 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 44 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 12 questions
- Causes - 9516 questions
- Classification - 1481 questions
- Differential - 8088 questions
- Epidemiology - 483 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 3950 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 4913 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 970 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 41 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 2424 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 3778 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 457 questions
- History Physical - 17598 questions
- Legal - 51 questions
- Pathophysiology - 9209 questions
- Patient Education - 680 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 7426 questions
- Toxicology - 535 questions
- Treatment Medical - 6329 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 87 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 121 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 41 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 69 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1324 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 72 questions
- Clinical Education - 212 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1228 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 11 questions
- Drug Information - 1154 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 311 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 71 questions
ENARM Examen Articles (4,370)
Evaluation of a patient for participation in sporting activities has a traditional role in ensuring their health before enduring the effects and st ...
Syncope is caused by decreased cerebral blood flow leading to transient loss of consciousness and postural tone, associated with spontane ...
Aortic valve stenosis is the most common type of valvular heart disease in the elderly. The incidence of aortic valve disease increases with age; o ...
Neck pain is widespread and causes significant pain and disability. Workers with a history of neck pain account for up to 40% of work absenteeism.
Black piedra is a fungal infection of the hair shafts. It is also known as Trichomycosis nodosa. The fungal elements are attached to the hair shaft ...
Sickle cell disease (SCD) refers to a group of hemoglobinopathies that include mutations in the gene encoding the beta subunit of hemoglobin. ...
Vertebral compression fractures (VCFs) of the spinal column occur secondary to an axial/compressive (and to a lesser extent, flexion) load wit ...
Femoral hernias are less frequent than inguinal hernias. Recognition of a femoral hernia is an important factor in the workup and evaluation of a p ...
Fibrous dysplasia is a typically benign bone lesion characterized by intramedullary fibro-osseous proliferation secondary to altered osteogenesis.
The thyroid gland, consisting of two connected lobes, is one of the largest endocrine glands in the human body, weighing 20 - 30 g in adults.
Dystonia is defined by involuntary maintained contraction of agonist and antagonist muscles yielding abnormal posturing, twisting and repetitive mo ...
Ulcerative colitis is an idiopathic inflammatory condition of the colon which results in diffuse friability and superficial erosions on the colonic ...
Palliative sedation encompasses a broad range of activities aimed at relieving distress in terminally ill patients. It involves therapy targeted at ...
Pelvic organ prolapse is the descent of pelvic structures into the vagina due to ligament or muscular weakness. Pelvic organ prolapse (POP) is subc ...
Amniotic band syndrome (ABS) comprises various congenital anomalies, which include disruption, deformation, and malformations of organs that were i ...
Arturo Robles-Tenorio MD, MSc Universidad de Guadalajara Guadalajara
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required