Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the ENARM Examen. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Examen Nacional para Aspirantes a Residencias Médicas (ENARM) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the ENARM Examen.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 9,374 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 3,979 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ENARM Curso. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical ENARM Estudiante subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test ENARM Examen to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls ENARM preguntas will help you achieve a top score on the ENARM Curso. 3,137 authors and 36 editors have contributed to the development of the ENARM Examen content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
ENARM Examen Overview
How many hours is the ENARM Examen?
The ENARM Examen is 8 hours.
How many questions is the ENARM Examen?
The ENARM Examen is 700 questions.
What topics are covered on the ENARM Examen?
Topics include: Anatomic Pathology, Anesthesiology, General Surgery, Audiology and Phoniatrics, Epidemiology-Public Health, Medical Genetics, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Sports Medicine, Rehabilitation Medicine, Occupational Medicine, Family & Primary Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Legal & Forensics Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, Ophtalmology, Traumatology and Orthopedics, Otorhinolaryngology, Clinical Pathology, Pediatrics, Psychiatrics, Radiology, and Emergency Medicine
ENARM Examen MCQs (9,374)
Our question bank for the ENARM Examen covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 449 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1801 questions
- Connective Tissue - 234 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 536 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1187 questions
- Eyes - 444 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1669 questions
- Genetics - 401 questions
- Genitourinary - 630 questions
- Growth and Development - 359 questions
- Gynecologic - 446 questions
- Hematologic - 677 questions
- Infectious - 2350 questions
- Integument - 879 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1263 questions
- Nervous - 2188 questions
- Nutrition - 253 questions
- Obstetric - 495 questions
- Oncologic - 913 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 540 questions
- Pulmonary - 1195 questions
- Renal - 579 questions
- Surgery - 621 questions
- Toxicology - 511 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 850 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 10 questions
- Histology - 1 questions
- Pathology - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 132 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 96 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 288 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 56 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 886 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 102 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 3145 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 240 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 3914 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 18 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 28 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 20 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 3 questions
- Causes - 5919 questions
- Classification - 855 questions
- Differential - 5068 questions
- Epidemiology - 291 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 2442 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 3045 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 624 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 27 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1432 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 2334 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 291 questions
- History Physical - 10810 questions
- Legal - 33 questions
- Pathophysiology - 5727 questions
- Patient Education - 435 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 4618 questions
- Toxicology - 341 questions
- Treatment Medical - 3684 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 56 questions
- Treatment Prehospital/EMS/Disaster - 84 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 23 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 40 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 773 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 44 questions
- Clinical Education - 152 questions
- Environmental - 1 questions
- Ventilatory Management - 1 questions
- Vulnerable Populations - 4 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 734 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 10 questions
- Drug Information - 715 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 198 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 39 questions
ENARM Examen Articles (3,979)
Aluminum hydroxide is often administered orally for the temporary relief of heartburn or gastroesophageal reflux. It may be used topically, tempora ...
Hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia (HHT) is also known as Osler–Weber–Rendu disease. It is an autosomal dominant disorder characteri ...
Keloids are benign raised scars that form by excessive tissue proliferation and excess collagen in the skin during healing. Although benign lesions ...
Endomyocardial fibrosis (EMF) is a rare disease in North America but common in the tropical and subtropical regions of the developing world. It is ...
Hyperammonemia is a metabolic condition characterized by the raised levels of ammonia, a nitrogen-containing compound. Normal levels of ammonia in ...