Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the ENARM Examen. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Examen Nacional para Aspirantes a Residencias Médicas (ENARM) content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the ENARM Examen.
We have 16,642 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 4,280 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ENARM Curso. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical ENARM Estudiante subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test ENARM Examen to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls ENARM preguntas will help you achieve a top score on the ENARM Curso. 3,292 authors and 45 editors have contributed to the development of the ENARM Examen content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
ENARM Examen Overview
How many hours is the ENARM Examen?
The ENARM Examen is 8 hours.
How many questions is the ENARM Examen?
The ENARM Examen is 700 questions.
What topics are covered on the ENARM Examen?
Topics include: Anatomic Pathology, Anesthesiology, General Surgery, Audiology and Phoniatrics, Epidemiology-Public Health, Medical Genetics, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Sports Medicine, Rehabilitation Medicine, Occupational Medicine, Family & Primary Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Legal & Forensics Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, Ophtalmology, Traumatology and Orthopedics, Otorhinolaryngology, Clinical Pathology, Pediatrics, Psychiatrics, Radiology, and Emergency Medicine
ENARM Examen MCQs (16,642)
Our question bank for the ENARM Examen covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 707 questions
- Cardiovascular - 2835 questions
- Connective Tissue - 390 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 957 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1870 questions
- Eyes - 768 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2616 questions
- Genetics - 624 questions
- Genitourinary - 873 questions
- Growth and Development - 559 questions
- Gynecologic - 848 questions
- Hematologic - 1101 questions
- Infectious - 3848 questions
- Integument - 1613 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 2006 questions
- Nervous - 3307 questions
- Nutrition - 400 questions
- Obstetric - 974 questions
- Oncologic - 1492 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 936 questions
- Pulmonary - 1923 questions
- Renal - 896 questions
- Surgery - 1035 questions
- Toxicology - 796 questions
- Trauma - 1325 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 216 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 143 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 497 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 89 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1473 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 200 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 4649 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 421 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 5864 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 33 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 44 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 48 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 11 questions
- Causes - 9644 questions
- Classification - 1515 questions
- Differential - 8079 questions
- Epidemiology - 490 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 3987 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 4915 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 986 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 43 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 2475 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 3850 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 447 questions
- History Physical - 17797 questions
- Legal - 55 questions
- Pathophysiology - 9339 questions
- Patient Education - 688 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 7475 questions
- Toxicology - 526 questions
- Treatment Medical - 6359 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 90 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 122 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 41 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 72 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1342 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 73 questions
- Clinical Education - 223 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1212 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 10 questions
- Drug Information - 1143 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 307 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 71 questions
ENARM Examen Articles (4,280)
The female reproductive system development can be traced to the paramesonephric duct. Bilateral paramesonephric ducts form the fallopian tubes ...
The esophagus is a muscular tube that begins at the hypopharynx and ends at the stomach. The primary role of the esophagus is to transfer solids an ...
Polyglandular autoimmune syndrome (PAS) is a clustering of at least 2 or more endocrine diseases in a single patient. Common autoimmune polygl ...
Lupus erythematosus is a multisystem disorder that predominately affects the skin. There are several types of cutaneous lupus. The most common type ...
The middle cerebral artery (MCA) is the most common artery involved in acute stroke. It branches directly from the internal carotid artery and cons ...
Indomethacin is a potent nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that is very versatile. Its utility lies primarily in its ability to function ...
Postoperative urinary retention (POUR) is the inability to urinate after a surgical procedure despite having a full bladder. It can be a source of ...
Barbiturates are a group of sedative-hypnotic medications used for the treatment of seizure disorder, neonatal withdrawal, insomnia, ...
Allergic conjunctivitis is a common, under-appreciated, and largely benign process. It is rarely vision-threatening but can significantly decrease ...
Duplex ultrasound is a specialized interpretation of ultrasound waves and an integral tool in medical diagnosis and therapy today. Duplex ultrasono ...
Adenocarcinoma is a malignant neoplasm arising from epithelial cells of the glands or glandular like structures. Adenocarcinoma can arise in multip ...
The shoulder girdle is a complex articulation connecting the upper extremity to the axial skeleton. The glenohumeral joint of the shoulder is the m ...
Harry Finkelstein, an American surgeon (1865–1939), described the Finkelstein's test or Finkelstein's sign in 1930. It is a provocative ...
The causative agent for hepatitis A is a positive-strand RNA virus belonging to the hepatovirus genus. These class of virus primarily affect the li ...
A fistula is known in the medical field as an abnormal communication between two epithelial surfaces. This abnormal communication can res ...
Arturo Robles-Tenorio MD, MSc Universidad de Guadalajara Guadalajara
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required