Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the ENARM Examen. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Examen Nacional para Aspirantes a Residencias Médicas (ENARM) content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the ENARM Examen.
We have 16,755 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 4,333 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ENARM Curso. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical ENARM Estudiante subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test ENARM Examen to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls ENARM preguntas will help you achieve a top score on the ENARM Curso. 3,340 authors and 45 editors have contributed to the development of the ENARM Examen content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
ENARM Examen Overview
How many hours is the ENARM Examen?
The ENARM Examen is 8 hours.
How many questions is the ENARM Examen?
The ENARM Examen is 700 questions.
What topics are covered on the ENARM Examen?
Topics include: Anatomic Pathology, Anesthesiology, General Surgery, Audiology and Phoniatrics, Epidemiology-Public Health, Medical Genetics, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Sports Medicine, Rehabilitation Medicine, Occupational Medicine, Family & Primary Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Legal & Forensics Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, Ophtalmology, Traumatology and Orthopedics, Otorhinolaryngology, Clinical Pathology, Pediatrics, Psychiatrics, Radiology, and Emergency Medicine
ENARM Examen MCQs (16,755)
Our question bank for the ENARM Examen covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 714 questions
- Cardiovascular - 2872 questions
- Connective Tissue - 390 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 959 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1885 questions
- Eyes - 771 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2636 questions
- Genetics - 628 questions
- Genitourinary - 877 questions
- Growth and Development - 559 questions
- Gynecologic - 847 questions
- Hematologic - 1117 questions
- Infectious - 3882 questions
- Integument - 1627 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 2009 questions
- Nervous - 3317 questions
- Nutrition - 400 questions
- Obstetric - 984 questions
- Oncologic - 1510 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 945 questions
- Pulmonary - 1937 questions
- Renal - 902 questions
- Surgery - 1044 questions
- Toxicology - 805 questions
- Trauma - 1333 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 222 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 144 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 502 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 88 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1503 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 199 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 4733 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 424 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 5972 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 33 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 44 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 47 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 11 questions
- Causes - 9679 questions
- Classification - 1533 questions
- Differential - 8186 questions
- Epidemiology - 495 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 4025 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 4962 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 994 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 43 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 2482 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 3873 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 453 questions
- History Physical - 17910 questions
- Legal - 55 questions
- Pathophysiology - 9382 questions
- Patient Education - 690 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 7539 questions
- Toxicology - 530 questions
- Treatment Medical - 6413 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 89 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 122 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 41 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 73 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1355 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 73 questions
- Clinical Education - 224 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1232 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 11 questions
- Drug Information - 1153 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 308 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 71 questions
ENARM Examen Articles (4,333)
Rattlesnakes are found throughout the Americas. They exist in almost every state of the U.S., except Alaska and Hawaii, and include snakes in the g ...
Neutrophils are historically defined as "soldiers of our innate immune system." They are the first line of cells recruited at the site of infection ...
The presence of focal neurologic findings or mental status changes is predictive of complications following trauma. A neurologic examination helps ...
Hypogammaglobulinemia is a disorder caused by low serum immunoglobulin or antibody levels. Immunoglobulins are the main components of the humoral i ...
Hydranencephaly is a rare congenital post-neurulation disorder that occurs during the second trimester characterized by the destruction of the cere ...
Reye syndrome is a rare and potentially fatal pediatric illness defined as acute noninflammatory encephalopathy with fatty liver failure.  ...
Primary cardiac tumors are rare entities, and the majority of these are benign. In adults, papillary fibroelastomas (PFEs) and cardiac myxomas are ...
Oxygen, discovered by Joseph Priestley, is the most important gas for human survival. In 1771, Priestley observed that a mouse in a sealed jar ...
Kaposi sarcoma is an interesting soft tissue tumor occurring in several distinct populations with a variety of presentations and courses. In its mo ...
Osteoporosis is a condition describing a spectrum of overall compromised skeletal microarchitecture with clinical manifestations related to decreas ...
Ovarian torsion is a process that occurs when the ovary twists over the ligaments that support it in the adnexa. The fallopian tube often twis ...
Sensory-perceptual alteration can be defined as when there is a change in the pattern of sensory stimuli followed by an abnormal response ...
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a systemic autoimmune disease characterized by inflammatory arthritis and extra-articular involvement. RA with sy ...
Meningioma is the commonest primary central nervous system tumor accounting for about 37.6% of them; and approximately 50% of all benign brain tumo ...
Weber's syndrome was described first by the German-born English physician Hermann Weber in a 52-year-old gentleman who had developed left-sided thi ...
Arturo Robles-Tenorio MD, MSc Universidad de Guadalajara Guadalajara
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required