Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Certified Flight Paramedic Examination. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the International Board of Specialty Certification (IBSC) and Board for Critical Care Transport Paramedic Certification (BCCTPC®) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Certified Flight Paramedic Examination.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 595 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 297 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Certified Flight Paramedic Board Certification Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Flight Paramedic subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Certified Flight Paramedic Examination to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Flight Paramedic test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Certified Flight Paramedic Board Certification Examination. 343 authors and 4 editors have contributed to the development of the Certified Flight Paramedic Examination content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Certified Flight Paramedic Examination Overview
How many hours is the Certified Flight Paramedic Examination?
The Certified Flight Paramedic Examination is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the Certified Flight Paramedic Examination?
The Certified Flight Paramedic Examination is 135 questions.
What topics are covered on the Certified Flight Paramedic Examination?
Topics include: Safety and Transport; Flight Physiology; Airway, Anesthesia, and Analgesics; Medical Emergencies; Neurological; Cardiac; Trauma/Burn' Maternal Fetal and Neonatal; Pediatric; and Professional Considerations
Certified Flight Paramedic Examination MCQs (595)
Our question bank for the Certified Flight Paramedic Examination covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 6 questions
- Cardiovascular - 191 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 32 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 32 questions
- Eyes - 7 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 9 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 20 questions
- Infectious - 7 questions
- Dermatology - 11 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 46 questions
- Nervous - 105 questions
- Obstetric - 7 questions
- Oncologic - 1 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 7 questions
- Pulmonary - 211 questions
- Renal - 10 questions
- Surgery - 9 questions
- Toxicology - 35 questions
- Trauma - 273 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 56 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 12 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 23 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 8 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 40 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 18 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 273 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 9 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 299 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 37 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 2 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 2 questions
- Causes - 132 questions
- Classification - 65 questions
- Differential - 126 questions
- Epidemiology - 5 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 53 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 31 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 55 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 28 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 17 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 21 questions
- History Physical - 387 questions
- Legal - 34 questions
- Pathophysiology - 221 questions
- Patient Education - 30 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 232 questions
- Toxicology - 20 questions
- Treatment Medical - 209 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 308 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 10 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 22 questions
- Clinical Education - 64 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 15 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 12 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 13 questions
Certified Flight Paramedic Examination Articles (297)
The prehospital care report form, for most services, records demographic data (name, address, billing information), vital signs (Glasgow Coma Scale ...
Prehospital mechanical ventilation is a mainstay treatment for respiratory failure and airway management by emergency medical services (EMS).
Pulsus paradoxus refers to an exaggerated fall in a patient’s blood pressure during inspiration by greater than 10 mm Hg. Pulsus paradoxus re ...
Unfractionated heparin is an anticoagulant indicated for both the prevention and treatment of thrombotic events such as deep vein thrombosis (DVT) ...
The renal system consists of the kidney, ureters, and the urethra. The overall function of the system filters approximately 200 liters of fluid a d ...