Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Certified Tactical Paramedic Examination. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to International Board of Specialty Certification® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Certified Tactical Paramedic Examination.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 235 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 126 PubMed indexed review articles related to the TP-C® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Tactical Paramedic subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Certified Tactical Paramedic Examination to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Tactical Paramedic test questions will help you achieve a top score on the TP-C® Examination. 158 authors and 2 editors have contributed to the development of the Certified Tactical Paramedic Examination content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Certified Tactical Paramedic Examination Overview
How many hours is the Certified Tactical Paramedic Examination?
The Certified Tactical Paramedic Examination is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the Certified Tactical Paramedic Examination?
The Certified Tactical Paramedic Examination is 135 questions.
What topics are covered on the Certified Tactical Paramedic Examination?
Topics include: Tactical Casualty Care (Hemostasis, Airway, Respiration/Breathing, Circulation, Vascular Access, Medication Administration, Casualty Immobilization and Packaging, Trauma Management, Mass Casualty Triage), Tactical Operations (Remote Medical Assessment, Operational Rescue and Casualty Extraction, Tactical Familiarization), Planning (Medical, Legal Aspects of TEMS), Specialized Medical Care (Force Health Protection, Environmental Factors, and Hazardous Material Management)
Certified Tactical Paramedic Examination MCQs (235)
Our question bank for the Certified Tactical Paramedic Examination covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 38 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 12 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 5 questions
- Eyes - 4 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2 questions
- Infectious - 2 questions
- Integument - 9 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 16 questions
- Nervous - 24 questions
- Obstetric - 1 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 6 questions
- Pulmonary - 40 questions
- Toxicology - 21 questions
- Trauma - 187 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 51 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 13 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 22 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 6 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 4 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 74 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 3 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 123 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 32 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 2 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 3 questions
- Causes - 31 questions
- Classification - 55 questions
- Differential - 24 questions
- Epidemiology - 4 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 7 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 3 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 7 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 4 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 4 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 29 questions
- History Physical - 133 questions
- Legal - 35 questions
- Pathophysiology - 27 questions
- Patient Education - 2 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 47 questions
- Toxicology - 5 questions
- Treatment Medical - 54 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 170 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 9 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 22 questions
- Clinical Education - 4 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 5 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 6 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 3 questions
Certified Tactical Paramedic Examination Articles (126)
In 2018, the American College of Surgeons and its Committee on Trauma released the Tenth Edition of the Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS) course. ...
Daily, emergency medical service (EMS) providers initiate care for critical patients in precarious environments. Gas and fire-related accident ...
For prehospital providers, there are several causes for the patient with altered mental status or being unconscious to include the mnemonic AEIOU T ...
Electric potential and capacitance stem from the concept of charge. The charge is the comparison of the number of protons and electrons a material ...
All disasters, regardless of scope or scale, occur at the local level. Most disasters can be managed at the local level using l ...