Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Certified Tactical Paramedic Examination. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to International Board of Specialty Certification® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Certified Tactical Paramedic Examination.
We have 235 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 123 PubMed indexed review articles related to the TP-C® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Tactical Paramedic subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Certified Tactical Paramedic Examination to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Tactical Paramedic test questions will help you achieve a top score on the TP-C® Examination. 149 authors and 1 editors have contributed to the development of the Certified Tactical Paramedic Examination content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Certified Tactical Paramedic Examination Overview
How many hours is the Certified Tactical Paramedic Examination?
The Certified Tactical Paramedic Examination is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the Certified Tactical Paramedic Examination?
The Certified Tactical Paramedic Examination is 135 questions.
What topics are covered on the Certified Tactical Paramedic Examination?
Topics include: Tactical Casualty Care (Hemostasis, Airway, Respiration/Breathing, Circulation, Vascular Access, Medication Administration, Casualty Immobilization and Packaging, Trauma Management, Mass Casualty Triage), Tactical Operations (Remote Medical Assessment, Operational Rescue and Casualty Extraction, Tactical Familiarization), Planning (Medical, Legal Aspects of TEMS), Specialized Medical Care (Force Health Protection, Environmental Factors, and Hazardous Material Management)
Certified Tactical Paramedic Examination MCQs (235)
Our question bank for the Certified Tactical Paramedic Examination covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 37 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 14 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 4 questions
- Eyes - 1 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2 questions
- Infectious - 2 questions
- Integument - 8 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 17 questions
- Nervous - 20 questions
- Obstetric - 1 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 6 questions
- Pulmonary - 41 questions
- Toxicology - 18 questions
- Trauma - 188 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 50 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 14 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 22 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 3 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 5 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 73 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 3 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 121 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 33 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 2 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 3 questions
- Causes - 21 questions
- Classification - 56 questions
- Differential - 22 questions
- Epidemiology - 4 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 6 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 2 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 7 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 5 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 2 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 28 questions
- History Physical - 129 questions
- Legal - 36 questions
- Pathophysiology - 21 questions
- Patient Education - 2 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 38 questions
- Toxicology - 4 questions
- Treatment Medical - 49 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 174 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 6 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 23 questions
- Clinical Education - 4 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 2 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 3 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 2 questions
Certified Tactical Paramedic Examination Articles (123)
Pneumothorax - is an accumulation of air or gas in the pleural space (the space between visceral and parietal pleura of the chest cavity), which ca ...
Although mechanical ventilation can be a complex and seemingly elusive topic, expectations are that physicians and healthcare professiona ...
The capability for advanced cardiovascular life support (ACLS) crews to perform a 12-lead ECG in the prehospital setting has been expanding th ...
A variety of factors guides the evaluation and management of burns. First is the type of burn such as thermal, chemical, electrical or radiation. S ...
Thermal burns are skin injuries caused by excessive heat, typically from contact with hot surfaces, hot liquids, steam, or flame. Most burns are mi ...
Blood pressure is a cardinal vital sign that guides both acute and long-term clinical decision-making. Given its importance in directing care, it i ...
Public safety access points (PSAP) are tasked with the responsibility of taking all emergency calls (911 in the US), triaging and prioritizing ...
Vital signs are an objective measurement for the essential physiological functions of a living organism. They have the name "vital" as their measur ...
There is often confusion over the meaning of versus while providing medical care. It is an importa ...
Terrorism, unfortunately, continues to be perpetrated against innocent civilians throughout the world. This activity ranges from stabbings, sh ...
One very common reason why patients seek medical care is for pain. Today, there are many ways to relieve pain, and one of them is with the use of o ...
The disorders of hyperthermia, also known as heat-related injury or illness, exist on a continuum, which is marked by dysregulation of th ...
Tympanic membrane perforation is when the tympanic membrane (TM) ruptures, creating a hole between the external and middle ear. The TM is a layer o ...
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), motor vehicle collisions (MVC) in 2013 accounted for over 2 million injuries and ...
Providing medical support to law enforcement, specifically to tactical teams, can be a time consuming and daunting initiative. The results and outc ...
Thomas F Watson AAS, AS Instructor Chesapeake VA
David Schmitt EMT-Paramedic Supervisor and Lead Instructor Holmes Regional Trauma Center Melbourne FL
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required