Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the NREMT® Paramedic Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the NREMT® Paramedic Certification Exam.
We have 910 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 407 PubMed indexed review articles related to the National Paramedic Certification Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Paramedic subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test NREMT® Paramedic Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Paramedic test questions and answers will help you achieve a top score on the National Paramedic Certification Examination. 455 authors and 9 editors have contributed to the development of the NREMT® Paramedic Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
NREMT® Paramedic Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the NREMT® Paramedic Certification Exam?
The NREMT® Paramedic Certification Exam is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the NREMT® Paramedic Certification Exam?
The NREMT® Paramedic Certification Exam is 80-150 questions.
What topics are covered on the NREMT® Paramedic Certification Exam?
Topics include: Airway, Respiration & Ventilation: 18-22%, Cardiology & Resuscitation: 22-26%, Trauma-13-17%, Medical; Obstetrics & Gynecology: 25-29%, and EMS Operations: 10-14%
NREMT® Paramedic Certification Exam MCQs (910)
Our question bank for the NREMT® Paramedic Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 16 questions
- Cardiovascular - 258 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 59 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 22 questions
- Eyes - 4 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 16 questions
- Genetics - 1 questions
- Genitourinary - 3 questions
- Growth and Development - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 4 questions
- Infectious - 17 questions
- Integument - 34 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 88 questions
- Nervous - 119 questions
- Nutrition - 1 questions
- Obstetric - 19 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 20 questions
- Pulmonary - 198 questions
- Renal - 9 questions
- Surgery - 18 questions
- Toxicology - 89 questions
- Trauma - 522 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 109 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 35 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 69 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 6 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 64 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 29 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 392 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 16 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 476 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 73 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 9 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 7 questions
- Causes - 176 questions
- Classification - 120 questions
- Differential - 173 questions
- Epidemiology - 13 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 42 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 21 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 62 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 36 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 20 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 92 questions
- History Physical - 692 questions
- Legal - 80 questions
- Pathophysiology - 197 questions
- Patient Education - 15 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 273 questions
- Toxicology - 47 questions
- Treatment Medical - 354 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 2 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 470 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 36 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 53 questions
- Clinical Education - 9 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 28 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 2 questions
- Drug Information - 20 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 15 questions
NREMT® Paramedic Certification Exam Articles (407)
Nerve agents represent a significant contributor to morbidity and mortality in toxicology and emergency medicine. Patients affected by nerve agents ...
Umbilical cord prolapse (UCP) occurs when the umbilical cord exits the cervical opening before the fetal presenting part. It is a rare obstetric em ...
Aeromedical transportation involves the use of fixed-wing (airplane) or rotor-wing (helicopter) aircraft to move patients from one location to anot ...
The measurement of carbon dioxide (CO2) was first developed in the early 1900s; however, it was complex and of limited clinical use.
Permissive hypotension, also commonly known as hypotensive resuscitation, is the method of non-aggressive fluid resuscitation in which volume reple ...
The electrocardiogram (abbreviated as ECG or EKG) represents an electrical tracing of the heart and is recorded non-invasively from the surface of ...
Venous access can be obtained through the cannulation of peripheral (e.g., antecubital vein, saphenous vein) or central veins (e.g., internal jugul ...
Traumatic injuries can range from minor wounds to major, complex injuries causing shock and multi-system organ dysfunction. Trauma is the leading c ...
In the last 15 years, many high profile police events have occurred that have encouraged the development of tactical emergency medical support (TEM ...
The extensor hallucis longus muscle is one of four muscles in the anterior compartment of the lower limb. The three other muscles in the anterior c ...
Cocaine abuse is a major worldwide health problem. Patients with acute cocaine toxicity presenting to the emergency department (ED) may require urg ...
Nalbuphine is FDA indicated for moderate to severe pain in where the patient requires an opioid agent, and other alternative treatments have been i ...
Heart failure is a growing public health problem and is now the most common cause of hospitalizations in the U.S. among patients 65 years and older ...
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), motor vehicle collisions (MVC) in 2013 accounted for over 2 million injuries and ...
Kyle A Cohen BS OMS I Alabama College of Osteopathic Medicine Birmingham AL
Ron Feller NRP, BSEd, MBA Professor Program Director Oklahoma City Community College Moore OK
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required