Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the NREMT® Paramedic Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the NREMT® Paramedic Certification Exam.
We have 908 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 402 PubMed indexed review articles related to the National Paramedic Certification Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Paramedic subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test NREMT® Paramedic Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Paramedic test questions and answers will help you achieve a top score on the National Paramedic Certification Examination. 455 authors and 7 editors have contributed to the development of the NREMT® Paramedic Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
NREMT® Paramedic Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the NREMT® Paramedic Certification Exam?
The NREMT® Paramedic Certification Exam is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the NREMT® Paramedic Certification Exam?
The NREMT® Paramedic Certification Exam is 80-150 questions.
What topics are covered on the NREMT® Paramedic Certification Exam?
Topics include: Airway, Respiration & Ventilation: 18-22%, Cardiology & Resuscitation: 22-26%, Trauma-13-17%, Medical; Obstetrics & Gynecology: 25-29%, and EMS Operations: 10-14%
NREMT® Paramedic Certification Exam MCQs (908)
Our question bank for the NREMT® Paramedic Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 16 questions
- Cardiovascular - 260 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 59 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 21 questions
- Eyes - 8 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 15 questions
- Genetics - 1 questions
- Genitourinary - 3 questions
- Growth and Development - 2 questions
- Hematologic - 4 questions
- Infectious - 16 questions
- Integument - 38 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 87 questions
- Nervous - 116 questions
- Nutrition - 1 questions
- Obstetric - 20 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 19 questions
- Pulmonary - 196 questions
- Renal - 9 questions
- Surgery - 17 questions
- Toxicology - 92 questions
- Trauma - 524 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 111 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 35 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 70 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 9 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 67 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 28 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 394 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 16 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 484 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 73 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 9 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 7 questions
- Causes - 180 questions
- Classification - 121 questions
- Differential - 173 questions
- Epidemiology - 13 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 42 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 20 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 64 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 36 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 20 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 92 questions
- History Physical - 692 questions
- Legal - 79 questions
- Pathophysiology - 195 questions
- Patient Education - 15 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 271 questions
- Toxicology - 48 questions
- Treatment Medical - 353 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 2 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 475 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 37 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 52 questions
- Clinical Education - 9 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 34 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 2 questions
- Drug Information - 25 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 16 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
NREMT® Paramedic Certification Exam Articles (402)
The American Heart Association (AHA) identified several key principles, or processes, that improve survival of out of hospital cardiac arrest ...
The International League Against Epilepsy (ILAE) defines status epilepticus (SE) as continuous clinical and/or electrographic seizure activity, or ...
In the last 15 years, many high profile police events have occurred that have encouraged the development of tactical emergency medical support (TEM ...
A variety of factors guides the evaluation and management of burns. First is the type of burn such as thermal, chemical, electrical or radiation. S ...
Betaxolol is a lipophilic beta-adrenergic blocker that is selective to the beta-1 adrenergic receptor, with a limited beta-2 blocking effect. This ...
Lacerations are a pattern of injury in which skin and the underlying tissues are cut or torn. Healthcare providers encounter lacerations regularly. ...
Cervical spine injuries, although uncommon, can result in significant and long-term disability. The cervical spine encompasses seven vertebrae ...
Endotracheal intubation is an essential skill performed by multiple medical specialists to secure a patient’s airway as well as provide oxyge ...
The measurement of carbon dioxide (CO2) was first developed in the early 1900s; however, it was complex and of limited clinical use.
A central venous line (CVL) is a large-bore central venous catheter that is placed using a sterile technique (unless an urgent clinical scenario pr ...
The presentation of foreign body aspiration in the emergency department varies greatly and can suffer from incorrect or delayed diagnosis.&nbs ...
Air medical transport includes fixed wing (airplanes) and rotor wing (helicopters) aircraft. They are utilized in situations for transporting patie ...
Bread wheat, also known as Triticum aestivum, is one of the commonly grown crops worldwide. ...
Emergency Medical Services (EMS) is not under any one particular US Federal Department. Different federal agencies regulate various aspects o ...
Kyle A Cohen BS OMS I Alabama College of Osteopathic Medicine Birmingham AL
Ron Feller NRP, BSEd, MBA Professor Program Director Oklahoma City Community College Moore OK
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required