Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the NREMT® Paramedic Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the NREMT® Paramedic Certification Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 934 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 396 PubMed indexed review articles related to the National Paramedic Certification Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Paramedic subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test NREMT® Paramedic Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Paramedic test questions and answers will help you achieve a top score on the National Paramedic Certification Examination. 435 authors and 7 editors have contributed to the development of the NREMT® Paramedic Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
NREMT® Paramedic Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the NREMT® Paramedic Certification Exam?
The NREMT® Paramedic Certification Exam is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the NREMT® Paramedic Certification Exam?
The NREMT® Paramedic Certification Exam is 80-150 questions.
What topics are covered on the NREMT® Paramedic Certification Exam?
Topics include: Airway, Respiration & Ventilation: 18-22%, Cardiology & Resuscitation: 22-26%, Trauma-13-17%, Medical; Obstetrics & Gynecology: 25-29%, and EMS Operations: 10-14%
NREMT® Paramedic Certification Exam MCQs (934)
Our question bank for the NREMT® Paramedic Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 18 questions
- Cardiovascular - 248 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 48 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 45 questions
- Eyes - 14 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 19 questions
- Genetics - 3 questions
- Genitourinary - 4 questions
- Growth and Development - 2 questions
- Hematologic - 5 questions
- Infectious - 16 questions
- Integument - 32 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 91 questions
- Nervous - 181 questions
- Nutrition - 8 questions
- Obstetric - 20 questions
- Oncologic - 1 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 23 questions
- Pulmonary - 170 questions
- Renal - 8 questions
- Surgery - 13 questions
- Toxicology - 92 questions
- Trauma - 485 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 111 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 33 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 68 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 17 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 65 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 25 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 429 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 18 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 527 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 72 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 19 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 8 questions
- Causes - 202 questions
- Classification - 117 questions
- Differential - 185 questions
- Epidemiology - 13 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 49 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 28 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 63 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 36 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 18 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 89 questions
- History Physical - 701 questions
- Legal - 80 questions
- Pathophysiology - 217 questions
- Patient Education - 33 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 270 questions
- Toxicology - 47 questions
- Treatment Medical - 349 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 18 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 459 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 3 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 35 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 48 questions
- Clinical Education - 21 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 33 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 2 questions
- Drug Information - 24 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 16 questions
NREMT® Paramedic Certification Exam Articles (396)
The capability for advanced cardiovascular life support (ACLS) crews to perform a 12-lead ECG in the prehospital setting has been expanding th ...
Acute ankle sprains are commonly seen in both primary care and sports medicine practices as well as emergency departments and can result in signifi ...
Appropriate patient position can facilitate proper physiologic function during pathophysiologic processes and also facilitate access to certain ana ...
Triage originates from the French word "trier," which is used to describe the processes of sorting and organization. Triage is utilized in the ...
There is often confusion over the meaning of versus while providing medical care. It is an importa ...