Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Community Paramedic Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the International Board of Specialty Certification (IBSC) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Community Paramedic Certification Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 540 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 250 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Community Paramedic Certification Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Community Paramedic subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Community Paramedic Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Community Paramedic bank of questions will help you achieve a top score on the Community Paramedic Certification Examination. 296 authors and 7 editors have contributed to the development of the Community Paramedic Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Community Paramedic Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Community Paramedic Certification Exam?
The Community Paramedic Certification Exam is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the Community Paramedic Certification Exam?
The Community Paramedic Certification Exam is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Community Paramedic Certification Exam?
Topics include: Community Based Needs: 16-18%, Multidisciplinary Collaboration - 18%, Patient/Client Centric Care - 25%, Community Paramedic Wellness and Safety - 12%, Preventative Care & Education for Patient/Client & Caregiver - 19%, and Ethical and Legal Considerations - 10%
Community Paramedic Certification Exam MCQs (540)
Our question bank for the Community Paramedic Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 6 questions
- Cardiovascular - 77 questions
- Connective Tissue - 3 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 16 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 57 questions
- Eyes - 5 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 26 questions
- Genetics - 2 questions
- Genitourinary - 13 questions
- Growth and Development - 5 questions
- Gynecologic - 3 questions
- Hematologic - 21 questions
- Infectious - 29 questions
- Integument - 44 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 39 questions
- Nervous - 86 questions
- Nutrition - 21 questions
- Obstetric - 7 questions
- Oncologic - 19 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 95 questions
- Pulmonary - 46 questions
- Renal - 12 questions
- Surgery - 18 questions
- Toxicology - 10 questions
- Trauma - 43 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 22 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 13 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 46 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 18 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 60 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 8 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 118 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 60 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 208 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 8 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 19 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 11 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 8 questions
- Causes - 107 questions
- Classification - 53 questions
- Differential - 56 questions
- Epidemiology - 24 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 16 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 28 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 61 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 52 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 9 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 40 questions
- History Physical - 249 questions
- Legal - 33 questions
- Pathophysiology - 128 questions
- Patient Education - 111 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 140 questions
- Toxicology - 6 questions
- Treatment Medical - 178 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 16 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 21 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 4 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 9 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 35 questions
- Clinical Education - 155 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 9 questions
- Drug Information - 20 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 6 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 3 questions
Community Paramedic Certification Exam Articles (250)
Hypertensive urgency is a marked elevation in blood pressure without evidence of target organ damage, such as pulmonary edema, cardiac ischemi ...
Blood glucose monitoring observes for patterns in the fluctuation of blood glucose (sugar) levels that occur in response to diet, exercise, medicat ...
In 1986 the Emergency Medicine Treatment and Active Labor Act (EMTALA) was passed by the United States Congress. EMTALA was part of the Consolidate ...
Mass casualty incidents (MCIs) are disasters, either man-made or natural, in which local management agencies and the healthcare system are overwhel ...
Nitroglycerin is a vasodilatory drug used primarily to provide relief from anginal chest pain. Nitroglycerin has been FDA approved s ...