Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Dermatology Board Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Osteopathic Board of Dermatology® and American Board of Dermatology® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Dermatology Board Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 2,342 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 701 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Dermatology Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Dermatologist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Dermatology Board Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls dermatology questions, dermatology review preparation questions, and dermatology board questions will help you achieve a top score on the Dermatology Examination. 581 authors and 15 editors have contributed to the development of the Dermatology Board Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Dermatology Board Exam Overview
How many hours is the Dermatology Board Exam?
The Dermatology Board Exam is 8 hours.
How many questions is the Dermatology Board Exam?
The Dermatology Board Exam is 300 questions.
What topics are covered on the Dermatology Board Exam?
Topics include: General Dermatology Visual Recognition - 20%, General Dermatology - 30%, Pediatric Dermatology - 12.5%, Surgical Dermatology - 12.5%, Dermatopathology - 12.5%, Research - 12.5%
Dermatology Board Exam MCQs (2,342)
Our question bank for the Dermatology Board Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 234 questions
- Cardiovascular - 50 questions
- Connective Tissue - 140 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 80 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 75 questions
- Eyes - 73 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 90 questions
- Genetics - 161 questions
- Genitourinary - 77 questions
- Growth and Development - 43 questions
- Gynecologic - 42 questions
- Hematologic - 76 questions
- Infectious - 482 questions
- Integument - 2433 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 140 questions
- Nervous - 92 questions
- Nutrition - 26 questions
- Obstetric - 29 questions
- Oncologic - 430 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 29 questions
- Pulmonary - 50 questions
- Renal - 32 questions
- Surgery - 108 questions
- Toxicology - 91 questions
- Trauma - 20 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 5 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 16 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 6 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 20 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 190 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 7 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 575 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 8 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 716 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 2 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 2 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 4 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 1014 questions
- Classification - 237 questions
- Differential - 1431 questions
- Epidemiology - 109 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 698 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 473 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 47 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 564 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 96 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 30 questions
- History Physical - 2437 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 1120 questions
- Patient Education - 103 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 971 questions
- Toxicology - 72 questions
- Treatment Medical - 826 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 3 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 14 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 4 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 221 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 12 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 171 questions
- Drug Information - 160 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 66 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 2 questions
Dermatology Board Exam Articles (701)
Janus kinases are phosphotransferases, and receptor engagement by cytokines activates their enzymatic function. Janus kinase inhibitors represent a ...
Urbach and Wiethe first described lipoid Proteinosis (LP) (hyalinosis cutis et mucosae) in 1929.& ...
Donovanosis or “granuloma inguinale” is a bacterial infection of the genital region. It is chronic and progressive. Genital ulcers attr ...
Basal cell carcinoma (BCC), previously known as basal cell epithelioma, is the most common cancer in Humans. BCC mostly arises on sun-damaged skin ...
Pemphigoid gestationis (PG) (previously called ) is a rare, specific dermatosis of pregnancy. It is a bullous autoi ...