Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Micrographic Dermatologic Surgery Exam . StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Micrographic Dermatologic Surgery Subspecialty Certification®, American Board of Dermatology®, and American Osteopathic Board of Dermatology® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Micrographic Dermatologic Surgery Exam .
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 288 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 114 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Micrographic Dermatology Surgery Certification Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Micrographic Dermatologic Surgeon subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Micrographic Dermatologic Surgery Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls micrographic dermatologic prep questions, MOHS review questions, and micrographic dermatology test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Micrographic Dermatology Surgery Certification Examination. 125 authors and 5 editors have contributed to the development of the Micrographic Dermatologic Surgery Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Micrographic Dermatologic Surgery Exam Overview
How many hours is the Micrographic Dermatologic Surgery Exam ?
The Micrographic Dermatologic Surgery Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Micrographic Dermatologic Surgery Exam ?
The Micrographic Dermatologic Surgery Exam is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the Micrographic Dermatologic Surgery Exam ?
Topics include: Tumor biology and cutaneous oncology indications for MMS surgical technique, surgical anatomy, local and regional anesthesia, preoperative evaluation, histological technique, wound care and wound healing, dermatopathology, surgical complications, and instrumentation. The core references used to construct the examination include the standard texts on Mohs Surgery, Dermatology, and Dermatologic Surgery as well as peer-reviewed journals on dermatology, dermatologic surgery, cutaneous oncology and reconstruction, and additional references
Micrographic Dermatologic Surgery Exam MCQs (288)
Our question bank for the Micrographic Dermatologic Surgery Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1 questions
- Cardiovascular - 3 questions
- Connective Tissue - 10 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 13 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1 questions
- Eyes - 2 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2 questions
- Genetics - 13 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Growth and Development - 1 questions
- Gynecologic - 3 questions
- Hematologic - 4 questions
- Infectious - 10 questions
- Dermatology - 310 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 4 questions
- Nervous - 12 questions
- Oncologic - 189 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 3 questions
- Pulmonary - 2 questions
- Renal - 1 questions
- Surgery - 64 questions
- Toxicology - 2 questions
- Trauma - 1 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 7 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 3 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 3 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 45 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 81 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 65 questions
- Classification - 42 questions
- Differential - 139 questions
- Epidemiology - 7 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 105 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 40 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 2 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 2 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 118 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 11 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 4 questions
- History Physical - 244 questions
- Legal - 6 questions
- Pathophysiology - 81 questions
- Patient Education - 7 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 83 questions
- Toxicology - 2 questions
- Treatment Medical - 57 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 4 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 156 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 5 questions
- Clinical Education - 19 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 2 questions
- Drug Information - 3 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 2 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Micrographic Dermatologic Surgery Exam Articles (114)
Tufted hair folliculitis is an uncommon, progressive clinical manifestation associated with scarring (cicatricial) alopecia which affects the scalp ...
Disseminated superficial actinic porokeratosis (DSAP) is a disease of disordered keratinization. Disseminated superficial actinic porokeratosis&nbs ...
Osteoma cutis or cutaneous ossification is a rare and benign dermatological disease characterized by bone formation in the dermis or subcutaneous t ...
Mohs micrographic surgery (MMS) represents a powerful technique to decrease morbidity when treating nonmelanoma skin cancers (NMSC), a highly ...
Primary cutaneous lymphomas (CLs) are a heterogeneous group of skin-based non-Hodgkin lymphomas lacking extracutaneous manifestations at the t ...