Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the INBDE® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Joint Commission on National Dental Examinations (JCNDE) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the INBDE® Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 1,852 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 498 PubMed indexed review articles related to the INBDE® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical INBDE® Dental Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test INBDE® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls INBDE® practice exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the INBDE® Examination. 489 authors and 8 editors have contributed to the development of the INBDE® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
INBDE® Exam Overview
How many hours is the INBDE® Exam?
The INBDE® Exam is 8.25 hours.
How many questions is the INBDE® Exam?
The INBDE® Exam is 500 questions.
What topics are covered on the INBDE® Exam?
Topics include: Basic and Clinical Dental Topics: Diagnosis and Treatment Planning, Oral Health Management, and Practice and Profession
INBDE® Exam MCQs (1,852)
Our question bank for the INBDE® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 40 questions
- Cardiovascular - 155 questions
- Connective Tissue - 41 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 681 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 113 questions
- Eyes - 50 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 42 questions
- Genetics - 17 questions
- Genitourinary - 4 questions
- Growth and Development - 67 questions
- Gynecologic - 6 questions
- Hematologic - 43 questions
- Infectious - 184 questions
- Dermatology - 121 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 369 questions
- Nervous - 390 questions
- Nutrition - 33 questions
- Obstetric - 9 questions
- Oncologic - 95 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 22 questions
- Pulmonary - 42 questions
- Renal - 11 questions
- Surgery - 148 questions
- Toxicology - 13 questions
- Trauma - 209 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 766 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 50 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 4 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 14 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 20 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 5 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 454 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 11 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 473 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 20 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 3 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 14 questions
- Causes - 741 questions
- Classification - 219 questions
- Differential - 493 questions
- Epidemiology - 41 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 185 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 104 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 21 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 3 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 102 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 229 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 14 questions
- History Physical - 1570 questions
- Legal - 60 questions
- Pathophysiology - 1119 questions
- Patient Education - 44 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 535 questions
- Toxicology - 17 questions
- Treatment Medical - 290 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 3 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 9 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 83 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 391 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 48 questions
- Clinical Education - 24 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 13 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 22 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 7 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 2 questions
INBDE® Exam Articles (498)
Medical ethics is a required element of American physicians' formal training. Familiarity with ethical principles on a basic level is necessar ...
The maxilla and mandible bones create the opening of the mouth. The maxilla comprises the upper jaw while the lower jaw is from the mandible. These ...
The cardiovascular system is an intricately designed vascular network that provides blood and oxygen to the entire body. Myocardial oxygen demand i ...
Lymphocytosis, defined by an increase in absolute lymphocyte count (ALC) to more than 4000 lymphocytes/microL in adult patients, is a common hemato ...
The vagus nerve (cranial nerve [CN] X) is the longest cranial nerve in the body, containing both motor and sensory functions in both the afferent a ...