Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the ABOMS® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the ABOMS® Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 341 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 203 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Craniofacial Surgery Certification Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Craniofacial Surgeon subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test ABOMS® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls craniofacial prep questions, craniofacial review questions, and craniofacial test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Craniofacial Surgery Certification Examination. 209 authors and 11 editors have contributed to the development of the ABOMS® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
ABOMS® Exam Overview
How many hours is the ABOMS® Exam?
The ABOMS® Exam is 6 hours.
How many questions is the ABOMS® Exam?
The ABOMS® Exam is 300 questions.
What topics are covered on the ABOMS® Exam?
Topics include: Medical Assessment and Management, Anesthesia and Pain Control, Dentoalveolar, Trauma, Orthognathic/Cleft/OSA, Cosmetic, Temporomandibular Disorders/Facial Pain, Pathology, Reconstruction, and Implants
ABOMS® Exam MCQs (341)
Our question bank for the ABOMS® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1 questions
- Cardiovascular - 11 questions
- Connective Tissue - 12 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 202 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 6 questions
- Eyes - 40 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1 questions
- Genetics - 9 questions
- Growth and Development - 24 questions
- Hematologic - 4 questions
- Infectious - 22 questions
- Integument - 62 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 111 questions
- Nervous - 120 questions
- Nutrition - 1 questions
- Obstetric - 2 questions
- Oncologic - 50 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 4 questions
- Pulmonary - 3 questions
- Surgery - 169 questions
- Toxicology - 4 questions
- Trauma - 110 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 6 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 6 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 1 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 18 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 3 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 152 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 2 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 173 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 119 questions
- Classification - 37 questions
- Differential - 171 questions
- Epidemiology - 6 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 46 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 24 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 7 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 2 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 48 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 95 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 1 questions
- History Physical - 375 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 165 questions
- Patient Education - 11 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 252 questions
- Toxicology - 3 questions
- Treatment Medical - 57 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 4 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 4 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 227 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 3 questions
- Clinical Education - 5 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 12 questions
- Drug Information - 9 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 5 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
ABOMS® Exam Articles (203)
Rhombic flaps are geometric local transposition flaps and offer significant versatility within reconstructive surgery. This flap is most commonly u ...
Bisphosphonates are the cornerstone in the management of metabolic and cancer-related bone disease. The use of bisphosphonates in patients with mul ...
Vascular lesions of the head and neck have historically been difficult to identify and diagnose without a biopsy accurately. In the past, the abili ...
Pleomorphic adenoma, the most common salivary gland tumor, is also known as benign mixed tumors (BMT's),
Facial lacerations are a common complaint in the emergency or primary care setting, and the ear presents a unique challenge due to its structure. T ...