Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Craniofacial Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Craniofacial Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$199Subscription per month per user
$499Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 324 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 197 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Craniofacial Surgery Certification Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Craniofacial Surgeon subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Craniofacial Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls craniofacial prep questions, craniofacial review questions, and craniofacial test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Craniofacial Surgery Certification Examination. 205 authors and 9 editors have contributed to the development of the Craniofacial Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Craniofacial Exam Overview
How many hours is the Craniofacial Exam?
The Craniofacial Exam is 6 hours.
How many questions is the Craniofacial Exam?
The Craniofacial Exam is 300 questions.
What topics are covered on the Craniofacial Exam?
Topics include: Medical Evaluation, Anesthesia, Pain Control, Dentoalveolar Trauma, Orthognathic, Cleft, OSA, Cosmetic, Temporomandibular Dysfunction, Facial Pain, Pathology, Reconstruction, and Implants.
Craniofacial Exam MCQs (324)
Our question bank for the Craniofacial Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1 questions
- Cardiovascular - 13 questions
- Connective Tissue - 10 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 208 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 6 questions
- Eyes - 40 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1 questions
- Genetics - 9 questions
- Growth and Development - 25 questions
- Hematologic - 3 questions
- Infectious - 20 questions
- Integument - 56 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 102 questions
- Nervous - 109 questions
- Nutrition - 1 questions
- Obstetric - 1 questions
- Oncologic - 48 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 4 questions
- Pulmonary - 4 questions
- Surgery - 163 questions
- Toxicology - 4 questions
- Trauma - 97 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 9 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 7 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 1 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 13 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 3 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 130 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 2 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 148 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 111 questions
- Classification - 35 questions
- Differential - 159 questions
- Epidemiology - 8 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 42 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 25 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 8 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 2 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 46 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 88 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 1 questions
- History Physical - 355 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 142 questions
- Patient Education - 10 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 223 questions
- Toxicology - 3 questions
- Treatment Medical - 51 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 4 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 4 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 220 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 3 questions
- Clinical Education - 4 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 10 questions
- Drug Information - 8 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 5 questions
Craniofacial Exam Articles (197)
Fibrous dysplasia is a typically benign bone lesion characterized by intramedullary fibro-osseous proliferation secondary to altered osteogenesis.
Local, random pattern flaps are workhorse reconstructive options for cutaneous defects. Advancement flaps are conceptually the simplest local flaps ...
Skin grafting is the transfer of cutaneous tissue from one portion of the body to another, often used to cover large wounds. The rationale of skin ...
The masseter is one of the muscles of mastication. It is a powerful superficial quadrangular muscle originating from the zygomatic arch and inserts ...
Epidermal inclusion cysts are the most common cutaneous cysts. Numerous synonyms for epidermal inclusion cysts exist, including epidermoid cyst, ep ...