Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Certified Healthcare Compliance (CHC) Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Health Care Compliance Association® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Certified Healthcare Compliance (CHC) Exam.
We have 250 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 89 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Certified Healthcare Compliance Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Healthcare Compliance Clinician subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Certified Healthcare Compliance (CHC) Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls compliance prep questions, compliance medicine review questions, and compliance test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Certified Healthcare Compliance Examination. 95 authors and 2 editors have contributed to the development of the Certified Healthcare Compliance (CHC) Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Certified Healthcare Compliance (CHC) Exam Overview
How many hours is the Certified Healthcare Compliance (CHC) Exam?
The Certified Healthcare Compliance (CHC) Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Certified Healthcare Compliance (CHC) Exam?
The Certified Healthcare Compliance (CHC) Exam is 120 questions.
What topics are covered on the Certified Healthcare Compliance (CHC) Exam?
Topics include: Standards, Policies, and Procedures, Compliance Program Administration, Screening and Evaluation of Employees, Physicians and other Agents, Monitoring, Auditing, and Internal Reporting Systems, Discipline for Non-Compliance, and Investigations and Remedial Measures
Certified Healthcare Compliance (CHC) Exam MCQs (250)
Our question bank for the Certified Healthcare Compliance (CHC) Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 2 questions
- Cardiovascular - 19 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 6 questions
- Eyes - 1 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Growth and Development - 2 questions
- Gynecologic - 2 questions
- Hematologic - 3 questions
- Infectious - 21 questions
- Integument - 3 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 6 questions
- Nervous - 7 questions
- Obstetric - 3 questions
- Oncologic - 3 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 90 questions
- Pulmonary - 5 questions
- Renal - 3 questions
- Surgery - 19 questions
- Toxicology - 33 questions
- Trauma - 41 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 220 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 17 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 127 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 3 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 16 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 8 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 8 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 10 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 75 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 3 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 197 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 20 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 22 questions
- Causes - 13 questions
- Classification - 15 questions
- Differential - 9 questions
- Epidemiology - 17 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 6 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 8 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 4 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 147 questions
- History Physical - 75 questions
- Legal - 153 questions
- Pathophysiology - 6 questions
- Patient Education - 6 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 34 questions
- Toxicology - 9 questions
- Treatment Medical - 25 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 5 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 11 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 109 questions
- Clinical Education - 25 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 6 questions
- Drug Information - 10 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 7 questions
Certified Healthcare Compliance (CHC) Exam Articles (89)
Biosafety guidelines are a set of policies, rules, and procedures necessary to observe by personnel working in various facilities handling mic ...
In 1985, the United States Congress passed the Consolidated Omnibus Reconciliation Act (COBRA), which encompasses many health insurance program reg ...
Close to 6,800 prescription medications and countless over-the-counter drugs are available in the United States. To further complicate a practition ...
Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) is an agency of the United States Department of Labor, created under the Occupational Safety a ...
Clinical laboratories are healthcare facilities providing a wide range of laboratory procedures which aid the physicians in carrying out the diagno ...
The chain of custody is the most critical process of evidence documentation. It is a must to assure the court of law that the evidence is authentic ...
Credentialing is a formal process that utilizes an established series of guidelines to ensure that patients receive the highest level of care from ...
Health maintenance organizations (HMOs) are a type of managed care health insurance plan that features a network of health care providers that trea ...
In the United States, trauma centers are identified through a designation process and a verification process. The criteria for the designation of a ...
Use of medical abbreviations in medicine is not new. Since the development of mainstream medicine nearly 200 years ago, abbreviations have been use ...
Ensuring the security, privacy, and protection of patients' healthcare data is critical for all healthcare personnel and institutions. In this ...
Computer Provider Order Entry (CPOE) has revolutionized the way physicians and other providers direct patient care in multiple settings. CPOE has b ...
According to the CDC, 1 in 4 Americans lives with a disability. This equates to approximately 61 million Americans. Disability, by nature, is a dyn ...
A personal health record (PHR) refers to the collection of an individual's medical documentation maintained by the individual themselves, or a care ...
In the emergency management service (EMS) field, disordered sleep and work schedules have become a daily routine. With an increase in 911 emergency ...
Hugh W Shoff MD, MS Assistant Professor University of Louisville FAAEM Louisville KY
Nagendra Gupta MD Assistant Professor Texas Health Resources Arlington TX
Yasmyne Ronquillo MD, MS, JD Visiting Professor Hoopes Vision Research Center Fellow of the Philippine Board of Ophthalmology Draper UT
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required