Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Certified Healthcare Compliance (CHC) Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Health Care Compliance Association® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Certified Healthcare Compliance (CHC) Exam.
We have 247 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 88 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Certified Healthcare Compliance Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Healthcare Compliance Clinician subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Certified Healthcare Compliance (CHC) Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls compliance prep questions, compliance medicine review questions, and compliance test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Certified Healthcare Compliance Examination. 94 authors and 5 editors have contributed to the development of the Certified Healthcare Compliance (CHC) Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Certified Healthcare Compliance (CHC) Exam Overview
How many hours is the Certified Healthcare Compliance (CHC) Exam?
The Certified Healthcare Compliance (CHC) Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Certified Healthcare Compliance (CHC) Exam?
The Certified Healthcare Compliance (CHC) Exam is 120 questions.
What topics are covered on the Certified Healthcare Compliance (CHC) Exam?
Topics include: Standards, Policies, and Procedures, Compliance Program Administration, Screening and Evaluation of Employees, Physicians and other Agents, Monitoring, Auditing, and Internal Reporting Systems, Discipline for Non-Compliance, and Investigations and Remedial Measures
Certified Healthcare Compliance (CHC) Exam MCQs (247)
Our question bank for the Certified Healthcare Compliance (CHC) Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 2 questions
- Cardiovascular - 19 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 6 questions
- Eyes - 1 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Growth and Development - 2 questions
- Gynecologic - 2 questions
- Hematologic - 3 questions
- Infectious - 20 questions
- Integument - 3 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 6 questions
- Nervous - 7 questions
- Obstetric - 3 questions
- Oncologic - 3 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 89 questions
- Pulmonary - 5 questions
- Renal - 3 questions
- Surgery - 18 questions
- Toxicology - 31 questions
- Trauma - 42 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 222 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 17 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 126 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 3 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 16 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 8 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 8 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 10 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 75 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 4 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 196 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 20 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 23 questions
- Causes - 13 questions
- Classification - 15 questions
- Differential - 9 questions
- Epidemiology - 17 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 5 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 7 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 4 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 147 questions
- History Physical - 74 questions
- Legal - 154 questions
- Pathophysiology - 6 questions
- Patient Education - 6 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 33 questions
- Toxicology - 8 questions
- Treatment Medical - 25 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 5 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 10 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 107 questions
- Clinical Education - 25 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 6 questions
- Drug Information - 10 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 7 questions
Certified Healthcare Compliance (CHC) Exam Articles (88)
Medical error is an unfortunate reality of the healthcare industry and a topic that is continuously discussed due to its grave impact on patient ca ...
Curriculum refers to all the planned educational experiences that allow students to reach specific learning goals and objectives. It is also defina ...
Computer Provider Order Entry (CPOE) has revolutionized the way physicians and other providers direct patient care in multiple settings. CPOE has b ...
Work culture is an organizational management concept which deals with the attitudes, beliefs, and perceptions of employees relative to the principl ...
Inter-facility transport is defined as the transport of patients between two healthcare facilities. The process is generally accomplished thro ...
Close to 6,800 prescription medications and countless over-the-counter drugs are available in the United States. To further complicate a practition ...
Alcohol and drug use disorder is a troubling and significant problem for healthcare professionals. Without identification and appropriate treatment ...
The field of medicine continues to evolve rapidly due to the changing healthcare industry, progressive educational models, and high output and diss ...
Health maintenance organizations (HMOs) are a type of managed care health insurance plan that features a network of health care providers that trea ...
Health information technology (HIT) is the hardware, software, and systems that comprise the input, transmission, use, extraction, and analysis of ...
Utilization Management (UM), initially referred to as Utilization Review (UR), remains a well-recognized component of a cost management approach in ...
QI (quality initiatives) or performance improvement efforts must have a clear definition of the problem on which the quality initiative is focusing ...
The term "anabolic" means the use of body energy to promote growth and regulate constructive metabolism. Anabolic-androgenic steroids (AAS) ar ...
Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) is an agency of the United States Department of Labor, created under the Occupational Safety a ...
Health informatics is the interprofessional field that studies and pursues the effective uses of biomedical data, information, and knowledge for sc ...
Hugh W Shoff MD, MS Assistant Professor University of Louisville FAAEM Louisville KY
Nagendra Gupta MD Assistant Professor Texas Health Resources Arlington TX
Yasmyne Ronquillo MD, MS, JD Visiting Professor Hoopes Vision Research Center Fellow of the Philippine Board of Ophthalmology Draper UT
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required