Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Neurophysiology Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology® and American Osteopathic Board of Neurology and Psychiatry® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Neurophysiology Exam.
We have 228 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 108 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Certification Examination in Clinical Neurophysiology. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Clinical Neurophysiologist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Neurophysiology Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls clinical neurophysiology prep questions, clinical neurophysiology medicine review questions, and clinical neurophysiology test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Certification Examination in Clinical Neurophysiology. 124 authors and 7 editors have contributed to the development of the Neurophysiology Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Neurophysiology Exam Overview
How many hours is the Neurophysiology Exam?
The Neurophysiology Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Neurophysiology Exam?
The Neurophysiology Exam is 220 questions.
What topics are covered on the Neurophysiology Exam?
Topics include: EEG: 32-38%, NCS/EMG: 32-38%, Other CNP: 14-18%, and Basic Science: 12-16%
Neurophysiology Exam MCQs (228)
Our question bank for the Neurophysiology Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 2 questions
- Cardiovascular - 4 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 2 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 7 questions
- Eyes - 1 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 5 questions
- Genetics - 7 questions
- Genitourinary - 3 questions
- Growth and Development - 4 questions
- Infectious - 7 questions
- Integument - 1 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 106 questions
- Nervous - 277 questions
- Nutrition - 1 questions
- Obstetric - 2 questions
- Oncologic - 9 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 8 questions
- Pulmonary - 2 questions
- Renal - 2 questions
- Surgery - 13 questions
- Toxicology - 6 questions
- Trauma - 25 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 5 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 1 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 154 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 1 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 178 questions
- Causes - 102 questions
- Classification - 26 questions
- Differential - 121 questions
- Epidemiology - 2 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 168 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 20 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 21 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 152 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 32 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 1 questions
- History Physical - 268 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 185 questions
- Patient Education - 6 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 154 questions
- Toxicology - 4 questions
- Treatment Medical - 34 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 1 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 6 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 19 questions
- Clinical Education - 3 questions
Neurophysiology Exam Articles (108)
Myasthenia gravis (MG), a neuromuscular junction disorder, causes weakness in the voluntary muscles of the body involving eyes, mouth, throat, ...
As survival rates of the critically ill increase with the advancement of modern medicine, the incidence of neuromuscular disturbances in these pati ...
Febrile seizures are seizures that are caused by a sudden spike in body temperature with fevers greater than 38C or 100.4F, with no other ...
Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation, known by its acronym TENS, is a modality that uses electric current to activate nerves for therapeutic ...
Many patients are not aware of their olfactory deficits. Therefore, olfactory testing is imp ...
Myotonia congenita (MC) is a genetic neuromuscular channelopathy that affects skeletal muscle fibers (striated muscle controlled by the somatic ner ...
Kuru is the prototype human prion disease first reported in publications by Dr. D. Carleton Gajdusek and Vincent Zigas in 1957 in the Fore tribes o ...
Neuropraxia is the mildest form of traumatic peripheral nerve injury. It is characterized by focal segmental demyelination at the site of inju ...
Brachial Plexus injuries, or brachial plexopathies, are considered among the most devastating of neurological injuries. Numerous mechanisms of inju ...
Electroencephalography (EEG) is a neurophysiological test that measures changes in neuronal activity associated with current flows in the extracell ...
Morvan syndrome or Morvan’s fibrillary chorea (MFC) is a rare constellation of neurological symptoms, consisting of peripheral nerve hyperexc ...
Electroencephalogram of a newborn shows unique features compared to older children and adults. The principles employed in the identification o ...
Cervical radiculopathy is most commonly precipitated by compression of a nerve root. Diagnosis is made by combining the patient’s symptoms, s ...
Brachial neuritis, also called neuralgic amyotrophy, has two major clinical symptoms, pain and muscle weakness from atrophy. It is a multifocal, im ...
Yasir Al Khalili MD Clinical Assistant Professor Virginia Commonwealth University South Hill VA
Anil Kumar MD, PhD Stroke Director Great Plains Health American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology North Platte NE
Pablo R Castillo MD Associate Professor of Neurology Mayo Clinic ABPN Clinical Neurophysiology Jacksonville FL
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required