Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Dental Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Dental Boards topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Dental Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 927 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 201 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Dental Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Dentist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Dental Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Dental practice exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Dental Examination. 205 authors and 7 editors have contributed to the development of the Dental Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Dental Exam Overview
How many hours is the Dental Exam?
The Dental Exam is hours.
How many questions is the Dental Exam?
The Dental Exam is questions.
What topics are covered on the Dental Exam?
Dental Exam MCQs (927)
Our question bank for the Dental Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 9 questions
- Cardiovascular - 13 questions
- Connective Tissue - 30 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 366 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 5 questions
- Eyes - 3 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 11 questions
- Genetics - 8 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Growth and Development - 24 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 4 questions
- Infectious - 133 questions
- Dermatology - 89 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 90 questions
- Nervous - 39 questions
- Nutrition - 9 questions
- Obstetric - 1 questions
- Oncologic - 72 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 7 questions
- Pulmonary - 3 questions
- Surgery - 65 questions
- Toxicology - 12 questions
- Trauma - 61 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 592 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 3 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 24 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 2 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 142 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 167 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 320 questions
- Classification - 141 questions
- Differential - 370 questions
- Epidemiology - 38 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 163 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 51 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 16 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 84 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 137 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 6 questions
- History Physical - 819 questions
- Pathophysiology - 428 questions
- Patient Education - 39 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 354 questions
- Toxicology - 18 questions
- Treatment Medical - 261 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 3 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 16 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 56 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 270 questions
- Clinical Education - 18 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 18 questions
- Drug Information - 19 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 8 questions
Dental Exam Articles (201)
Vascular lesions of the head and neck have historically been difficult to identify and diagnose without a biopsy accurately. In the past, the abili ...
Fluorocarbons are fluorinated carbon chain polymers that are used in an assortment of household and commercial products as waterproofing agents, lu ...
Pericoronitis is an intraoral inflammatory process due to infection of the gingival tissue surrounding or overlying an erupting or partially erupte ...
New technologies have been introduced and evolved into dentistry in recent years. The need for 3-dimensional (3D) images has made cone beam compute ...
Otalgia (ear pain) divides into two broad categories: primary and secondary otalgia. Primary otalgia is ear pain that arises directly from pat ...