Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Child Health NCLEX-RN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the NCLEX-RN® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Child Health NCLEX-RN® Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 1,006 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 610 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Child Health NCLEX-RN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Child Health NCLEX-RN® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Child Health NCLEX-RN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls child health questions will help you achieve a top score on the Child Health NCLEX-RN® Test. 657 authors and 7 editors have contributed to the development of the Child Health NCLEX-RN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Child Health NCLEX-RN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the Child Health NCLEX-RN® Exam?
The Child Health NCLEX-RN® Exam is 1 hours.
How many questions is the Child Health NCLEX-RN® Exam?
The Child Health NCLEX-RN® Exam is 50 questions.
What topics are covered on the Child Health NCLEX-RN® Exam?
Topics include: Fundamentals of Child Health Care Nursing
Child Health NCLEX-RN® Exam MCQs (1,006)
Our question bank for the Child Health NCLEX-RN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 63 questions
- Cardiovascular - 89 questions
- Connective Tissue - 9 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 115 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 85 questions
- Eyes - 25 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 121 questions
- Genetics - 46 questions
- Genitourinary - 45 questions
- Growth and Development - 216 questions
- Gynecologic - 31 questions
- Hematologic - 66 questions
- Infectious - 326 questions
- Integument - 97 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 91 questions
- Nervous - 187 questions
- Nutrition - 58 questions
- Obstetric - 28 questions
- Oncologic - 26 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 83 questions
- Pulmonary - 148 questions
- Renal - 31 questions
- Surgery - 40 questions
- Toxicology - 32 questions
- Trauma - 83 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 74 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 129 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 272 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 34 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 140 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 130 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 658 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 86 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 829 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 23 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 42 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 100 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 12 questions
- Causes - 443 questions
- Classification - 84 questions
- Differential - 315 questions
- Epidemiology - 48 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 78 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 115 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 81 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 31 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 59 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 105 questions
- History Physical - 1064 questions
- Legal - 31 questions
- Pathophysiology - 466 questions
- Patient Education - 222 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 331 questions
- Toxicology - 14 questions
- Treatment Medical - 343 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 9 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 19 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 4 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 38 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 33 questions
- Clinical Education - 13 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 22 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 10 questions
- Drug Information - 22 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 14 questions
Child Health NCLEX-RN® Exam Articles (610)
Lidocaine, formerly also referred to as lignocaine, is an amide local anesthetic agent. First synthesized between 1943 and 1946 by Nils Lö ...
An incentive spirometer is a device that measures the volume of the air inhaled into the lungs during inspiration. When breathing in through a ...
Arrhythmias originating from the ventricular myocardium or His-Purkinje system are grouped under ventricular arrhythmia (VA). This includes a subse ...
Play is the engagement of activity for enjoyment and recreation rather than for any set purpose. It is an expected, normal process in children. Mor ...
Infection control refers to the policy and procedures implemented to control and minimize the dissemination of infections in hospitals and other he ...