Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Child Health NCLEX-RN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NCLEX-RN® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Child Health NCLEX-RN® Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 1,097 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 639 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Child Health NCLEX-RN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Child Health NCLEX-RN® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Child Health NCLEX-RN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls child health questions will help you achieve a top score on the Child Health NCLEX-RN® Test. 689 authors and 9 editors have contributed to the development of the Child Health NCLEX-RN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Child Health NCLEX-RN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the Child Health NCLEX-RN® Exam?
The Child Health NCLEX-RN® Exam is 1 hours.
How many questions is the Child Health NCLEX-RN® Exam?
The Child Health NCLEX-RN® Exam is 50 questions.
What topics are covered on the Child Health NCLEX-RN® Exam?
Topics include: Fundamentals of Child Health Care Nursing
Child Health NCLEX-RN® Exam MCQs (1,097)
Our question bank for the Child Health NCLEX-RN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 66 questions
- Cardiovascular - 101 questions
- Connective Tissue - 9 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 118 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 88 questions
- Eyes - 26 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 139 questions
- Genetics - 53 questions
- Genitourinary - 48 questions
- Growth and Development - 205 questions
- Gynecologic - 31 questions
- Hematologic - 76 questions
- Infectious - 379 questions
- Integument - 121 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 95 questions
- Nervous - 187 questions
- Nutrition - 66 questions
- Obstetric - 25 questions
- Oncologic - 29 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 100 questions
- Pulmonary - 162 questions
- Renal - 36 questions
- Surgery - 38 questions
- Toxicology - 37 questions
- Trauma - 94 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 82 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 136 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 293 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 36 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 159 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 133 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 658 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 102 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 847 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 24 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 46 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 102 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 14 questions
- Causes - 507 questions
- Classification - 90 questions
- Differential - 310 questions
- Epidemiology - 52 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 91 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 139 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 92 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 32 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 64 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 113 questions
- History Physical - 1148 questions
- Legal - 36 questions
- Pathophysiology - 555 questions
- Patient Education - 242 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 391 questions
- Toxicology - 16 questions
- Treatment Medical - 403 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 10 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 20 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 5 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 38 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 33 questions
- Clinical Education - 9 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 34 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 10 questions
- Drug Information - 27 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 16 questions
Child Health NCLEX-RN® Exam Articles (639)
Asthma is a wide-reaching, chronic inflammatory illness that impacts millions of people daily. It is frequently responsible for unscheduled healthc ...
Homonymous hemianopsia (or homonymous hemianopia, HH) is a field loss deficit in the same halves of the visual field of each eye. This condition mo ...
Patients with hypovolemic shock have severe hypovolemia with decreased peripheral perfusion. If left untreated, these patients can develop ischemic ...
Chlamydia is a sexually transmitted infectious disease caused by the bacterium . In the United States, it is the most ...
Decubitus ulcers, also termed bedsores or pressure ulcers, are skin and soft tissue injuries that form as a result of constant or prolonged pressur ...