Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Child Health NCLEX-PN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the NCLEX-PN® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Child Health NCLEX-PN® Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 908 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 566 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Child Health NCLEX-PN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Child Health NCLEX-PN® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Child Health NCLEX-PN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Child health questions will help you achieve a top score on the Child Health NCLEX-PN® Test. 633 authors and 11 editors have contributed to the development of the Child Health NCLEX-PN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Child Health NCLEX-PN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the Child Health NCLEX-PN® Exam?
The Child Health NCLEX-PN® Exam is 1 hours.
How many questions is the Child Health NCLEX-PN® Exam?
The Child Health NCLEX-PN® Exam is 50 questions.
What topics are covered on the Child Health NCLEX-PN® Exam?
Topics include: Child Health Care
Child Health NCLEX-PN® Exam MCQs (908)
Our question bank for the Child Health NCLEX-PN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 63 questions
- Cardiovascular - 85 questions
- Connective Tissue - 9 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 106 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 75 questions
- Eyes - 20 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 113 questions
- Genetics - 46 questions
- Genitourinary - 40 questions
- Growth and Development - 213 questions
- Gynecologic - 19 questions
- Hematologic - 63 questions
- Infectious - 303 questions
- Dermatology - 93 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 86 questions
- Nervous - 168 questions
- Nutrition - 54 questions
- Obstetric - 22 questions
- Oncologic - 27 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 73 questions
- Pulmonary - 128 questions
- Renal - 30 questions
- Surgery - 38 questions
- Toxicology - 27 questions
- Trauma - 74 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 65 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 125 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 252 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 34 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 126 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 123 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 647 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 82 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 805 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 21 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 42 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 98 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 9 questions
- Causes - 396 questions
- Classification - 68 questions
- Differential - 300 questions
- Epidemiology - 41 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 73 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 102 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 78 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 25 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 48 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 96 questions
- History Physical - 985 questions
- Legal - 26 questions
- Pathophysiology - 414 questions
- Patient Education - 209 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 306 questions
- Toxicology - 11 questions
- Treatment Medical - 316 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 8 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 17 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 4 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 34 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 27 questions
- Clinical Education - 11 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 17 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 7 questions
- Drug Information - 18 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 13 questions
Child Health NCLEX-PN® Exam Articles (566)
Tooth eruption is when a developing tooth moves from its initial nonfunctional position within the alveolar bone to its final functional location w ...
Hypoglycemia is often defined by a plasma glucose concentration below 70 mg/dL; however, signs and symptoms may not occur until plasma gl ...
The neurological examination is an assessment tool to determine a patient's neurologic function. It is beneficial in a variety of ways as it allows ...
Cytomegalovirus (CMV) is a wide-spread virus, with manifestations ranging from asymptomatic to severe end-organ dysfunction in immunocompromised pa ...
The human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) is an enveloped retrovirus that contains 2 copies of a single-stranded RNA genome. It causes the acquir ...