Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Certified Nursing Assistant Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the National Nurse Aide Assessment Program (NNAAP®) Certification topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Certified Nursing Assistant Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 159 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 112 PubMed indexed review articles related to the CNA® Exam. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Assistant In Nursing Certification subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Certified Nursing Assistant Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls CNA® certification online questions will help you achieve a top score on the CNA® Exam. 143 authors and 4 editors have contributed to the development of the Certified Nursing Assistant Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Certified Nursing Assistant Exam Overview
How many hours is the Certified Nursing Assistant Exam?
The Certified Nursing Assistant Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Certified Nursing Assistant Exam?
The Certified Nursing Assistant Exam is 70 questions.
What topics are covered on the Certified Nursing Assistant Exam?
Topics include: Physical Care Skills - Activities of Daily Living - 14%; Basic Nursing Skills - 39%; Restorative Skills - 8%; Psychosocial Care Skills - Emotional and Mental Health Needs - 11%; Spiritual and Cultural Needs - 2%; Role of the Nurse Aide - Communication - 8%; Client Rights - 7%; Legal and Ethical Behavior - 3% and Member of the Health Care Team - 8%
Certified Nursing Assistant Exam MCQs (159)
Our question bank for the Certified Nursing Assistant Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1 questions
- Cardiovascular - 23 questions
- Connective Tissue - 1 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 4 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 2 questions
- Eyes - 1 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 13 questions
- Genitourinary - 7 questions
- Growth and Development - 3 questions
- Hematologic - 3 questions
- Infectious - 34 questions
- Integument - 17 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 23 questions
- Nervous - 27 questions
- Nutrition - 8 questions
- Oncologic - 1 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 12 questions
- Pulmonary - 15 questions
- Surgery - 8 questions
- Toxicology - 2 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 6 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 10 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 33 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 32 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 27 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 18 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 37 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 7 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 64 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 2 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 12 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 12 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 2 questions
- Causes - 16 questions
- Classification - 10 questions
- Differential - 16 questions
- Epidemiology - 2 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 2 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 2 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 6 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 8 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 31 questions
- History Physical - 63 questions
- Legal - 5 questions
- Pathophysiology - 21 questions
- Patient Education - 16 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 22 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Treatment Medical - 38 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 16 questions
- Treatment Prehospital/EMS/Disaster - 3 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 6 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 12 questions
- Clinical Education - 12 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 1 questions
Certified Nursing Assistant Exam Articles (112)
Maintaining hand hygiene has been established as crucial for reducing the colonization and incidence of infectious diseases in all populations. Com ...
Abuse and neglect are commonly encountered in both children and the elderly. It occurs when a caregiver, whether through willful action or lack of ...
Ergonomics is the study of aligning the needs of a job with the ability of the worker and work environment to provide the most efficient workspace ...
Anthropometry, or the measurement of body parameters, helps diagnose malnutrition and obesity. It is a vital part of pediatric evaluations as well ...
Acute myocardial infarction (AMI) is one of the leading causes of death in the developed world. The prevalence of the disease approaches 3 mil ...