Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Hypertension Specialist Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Hypertension Specialist Certification Program® AHSCP® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Hypertension Specialist Exam.
We have 285 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 120 PubMed indexed review articles related to the AHSCP® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Board Certified Hypertension Specialist Exam subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Hypertension Specialist Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls hypertension clinician prep questions, hypertension clinician review questions, and hypertension clinician test questions will help you achieve a top score on the AHSCP® Examination. 146 authors and 6 editors have contributed to the development of the Hypertension Specialist Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Hypertension Specialist Exam Overview
How many hours is the Hypertension Specialist Exam?
The Hypertension Specialist Exam is 3.5 hours.
How many questions is the Hypertension Specialist Exam?
The Hypertension Specialist Exam is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the Hypertension Specialist Exam?
Topics include: Basic Science - 15%, Diagnostic Evaluation - 10%, Secondary - 20%, Treatment - 35%, and Treatment Special Conditions - 20%
Hypertension Specialist Exam MCQs (285)
Our question bank for the Hypertension Specialist Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 5 questions
- Cardiovascular - 262 questions
- Connective Tissue - 3 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 3 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 57 questions
- Eyes - 9 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 7 questions
- Genetics - 4 questions
- Genitourinary - 6 questions
- Gynecologic - 2 questions
- Hematologic - 5 questions
- Infectious - 4 questions
- Integument - 4 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 4 questions
- Nervous - 20 questions
- Nutrition - 8 questions
- Obstetric - 20 questions
- Oncologic - 6 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 2 questions
- Pulmonary - 14 questions
- Renal - 93 questions
- Surgery - 12 questions
- Toxicology - 20 questions
- Trauma - 4 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 1 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 15 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 91 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 3 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 52 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 111 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 138 questions
- Classification - 42 questions
- Differential - 90 questions
- Epidemiology - 6 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 50 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 87 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 38 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 2 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 35 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 45 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 15 questions
- History Physical - 299 questions
- Pathophysiology - 142 questions
- Patient Education - 18 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 168 questions
- Toxicology - 17 questions
- Treatment Medical - 225 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 16 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 1 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 78 questions
- Drug Information - 91 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 31 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 6 questions
Hypertension Specialist Exam Articles (120)
Abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA), abnormal focal dilation of the abdominal aorta, is a life-threatening condition that requires monitoring or treatm ...
Metabolic syndrome is an accumulation of several disorders, which together raise the risk of an individual developing atherosclerotic cardiovascula ...
Most drugs undergo chemical alteration by various bodily systems as a way to create compounds that are more easily excreted from the body. These ch ...
Nitroglycerin is a vasodilatory drug used primarily to provide relief from anginal chest pain. Nitroglycerin has been FDA approved s ...
Stable angina, also is known as typical angina or angina pectoris, is a symptom of myocardial ischemia. Stable angina is characterized by chest dis ...
Cyclosporine is an immunosuppressive agent used to treat organ rejection post-transplant. It also has uses in certain other autoimmune diseases.
Conn syndrome was named after J. W. Conn who first described it in 1955, in a patient who had hypertension with an aldosterone-producing adenoma. T ...
Stroke is one of the most common illnesses causing functional impairment and disability. According to American Stroke Association data, ischemic st ...
Losartan is FDA approved for the treatment of the several medical conditions which include the following:
The treatment of common medical conditions during pregnancy frequently becomes complicated due to the potential effects that medications can have o ...
The first pass effect is a phenomenon in which a drug gets metabolized at a specific location in the body that results in a reduced concentration o ...
Atherosclerosis is a chronic inflammatory disease of the arteries and is the underlying cause of about 50% of all deaths in westernized society. It ...
Reserpine is an indole alkaloid extracted from roots, an Indian climbing shrub. Reserpine has FDA approval since 1955 ...
Primary hyperaldosteronism (PA) is an under-diagnosed cause of hypertension. The presentation is classically known to occur as a patient with hyper ...
Narothama Reddy Aeddula MD, FASN Clinical Assistant Professor Deaconess HS, IN University School Med FASN Evansville IN
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required