Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Certified Hyperbaric Technologist® Board Exam . StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to National Board of Diving & Hyperbaric Medical Technology® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Certified Hyperbaric Technologist® Board Exam .
We have 165 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 67 PubMed indexed review articles related to the CHT® Board Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical CHT® Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Certified Hyperbaric Technologist® Board Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Hyperbaric Technologist prep questions, Hyperbaric Technologist review questions, and Hyperbaric Technologist practice test questions will help you achieve a top score on the CHT® Board Examination. 65 authors and 2 editors have contributed to the development of the Certified Hyperbaric Technologist® Board Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Certified Hyperbaric Technologist® Board Exam Overview
How many hours is the Certified Hyperbaric Technologist® Board Exam ?
The Certified Hyperbaric Technologist® Board Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Certified Hyperbaric Technologist® Board Exam ?
The Certified Hyperbaric Technologist® Board Exam is 120 questions.
What topics are covered on the Certified Hyperbaric Technologist® Board Exam ?
Topics include: General Requirements, Gas Systems, Chamber Operations, Clinical Skills, Generalized Clinical Knowledge, and Infection Control Measures
Certified Hyperbaric Technologist® Board Exam MCQs (165)
Our question bank for the Certified Hyperbaric Technologist® Board Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 19 questions
- Connective Tissue - 16 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 13 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 7 questions
- Eyes - 16 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 4 questions
- Genitourinary - 2 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 3 questions
- Infectious - 19 questions
- Integument - 21 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 19 questions
- Nervous - 36 questions
- Nutrition - 1 questions
- Oncologic - 9 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1 questions
- Pulmonary - 70 questions
- Renal - 1 questions
- Surgery - 12 questions
- Toxicology - 19 questions
- Trauma - 29 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 2 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 53 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 1 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 53 questions
- Causes - 62 questions
- Classification - 18 questions
- Differential - 38 questions
- Epidemiology - 4 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 18 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 12 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 12 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 9 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 7 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 22 questions
- History Physical - 150 questions
- Pathophysiology - 88 questions
- Patient Education - 22 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 100 questions
- Toxicology - 6 questions
- Treatment Medical - 107 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 6 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 3 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 2 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 2 questions
Certified Hyperbaric Technologist® Board Exam Articles (67)
In hyperbaric medicine, healthcare professionals must understand that the approved indications are not common knowledge amongst those that do not p ...
For a long time, hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) has been used in clinical practice to treat decompression sickness, carbon monoxide poisoning, cl ...
Radiation proctitis refers to injury or damage of the rectum secondary to radiation therapy. It is postulated that almost half of all patients with ...
Studies regarding hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) on angiogenesis demonstrate an increased rate of blood vessel formation. As such, HBOT is a pote ...
All major diving organizations require medical screening before a person may participate in SCUBA (self-contained underwater breathing apparat ...
A common definition of aerospace medicine is the medicine of normal physiology in an abnormal environment. A subspecialty within occupational medic ...
Central retinal artery occlusion (CRAO) is a relatively rare emergency and potentially devastating condition of the eye. Patients present ...
Chronic kidney disease (CKD) is defined as the presence of kidney damage or an estimated glomerular filtration rate (eGFR) less than 60 m ...
The A-a gradient, or the alveolar-arterial gradient, measures the difference between the oxygen concentration in the alveoli and arterial system. T ...
Alternobaric facial paresis, facial baroparesis, baroparesis facialis, or alternobaric facial nerve palsy is a neurapraxia of the seventh cranial n ...
Scuba diving is considered to be a safe sport when an individual is properly trained and takes appropriate precautions. However, there can be disas ...
Trauma to a limb, leading to direct tissue damage plus local hypoxic conditions from resulting edema, causes acute traumatic peripheral ischemia. T ...
The sudden sensorineural hearing loss is defined as a hearing loss of at least 30 decibels occurring over at least three consecutive frequencies an ...
Transcutaneous oximetry (TcPO) is a non-invasive, simple and reliable diagnostic method used to assess peri-wound oxygenation and microcirculatory ...
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) is defined as placement of the entire body in an increased pressure environment of a minimum 1.4 atmospheres (atm) ...
Jeffrey S Cooper MD Associate Professor Director University of Nebraska Medical Center FAAEM Omaha NE
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required