Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Certified Hyperbaric Technologist® Board Exam . StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the National Board of Diving & Hyperbaric Medical Technology (NBDHMT) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Certified Hyperbaric Technologist® Board Exam .
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 117 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 59 PubMed indexed review articles related to the CHT® Board Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical CHT® Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Certified Hyperbaric Technologist® Board Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Hyperbaric Technologist prep questions, Hyperbaric Technologist review questions, and Hyperbaric Technologist practice test questions will help you achieve a top score on the CHT® Board Examination. 61 authors and 2 editors have contributed to the development of the Certified Hyperbaric Technologist® Board Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Certified Hyperbaric Technologist® Board Exam Overview
How many hours is the Certified Hyperbaric Technologist® Board Exam ?
The Certified Hyperbaric Technologist® Board Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Certified Hyperbaric Technologist® Board Exam ?
The Certified Hyperbaric Technologist® Board Exam is 120 questions.
What topics are covered on the Certified Hyperbaric Technologist® Board Exam ?
Topics include: General Requirements, Gas Systems, Chamber Operations, Clinical Skills, Generalized Clinical Knowledge, and Infection Control Measures
Certified Hyperbaric Technologist® Board Exam MCQs (117)
Our question bank for the Certified Hyperbaric Technologist® Board Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 14 questions
- Connective Tissue - 7 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 9 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 8 questions
- Eyes - 12 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 4 questions
- Genitourinary - 2 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 3 questions
- Infectious - 12 questions
- Integument - 17 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 16 questions
- Nervous - 25 questions
- Nutrition - 1 questions
- Oncologic - 8 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1 questions
- Pulmonary - 53 questions
- Renal - 2 questions
- Surgery - 6 questions
- Toxicology - 9 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 20 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 1 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 49 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 1 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 49 questions
- Causes - 35 questions
- Classification - 13 questions
- Differential - 34 questions
- Epidemiology - 4 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 9 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 9 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 8 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 6 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 6 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 16 questions
- History Physical - 109 questions
- Pathophysiology - 45 questions
- Patient Education - 16 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 65 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Treatment Medical - 87 questions
- Treatment Prehospital/EMS/Disaster - 5 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 1 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1 questions
Certified Hyperbaric Technologist® Board Exam Articles (59)
Hyperbaric medicine or hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) involves using high concentrations of oxygen (100%) at pressures greater than the surroundi ...
Dysbaric osteonecrosis is a type of avascular necrosis of the bone most commonly found in undersea divers and workers breathing compressed air or g ...
Alternobaric facial paresis, facial baroparesis, baroparesis facialis, or alternobaric facial nerve palsy is a neurapraxia of the seventh cranial n ...
Decompression sickness (DCS) occurs when dissolved gasses (usually nitrogen or helium, used in mixed gas diving) exit solution and form bubbles ins ...
The field of compressed air work (CAW) includes caisson workers, tunnel workers, commercial divers, and inside observers working in multiplace hype ...