Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers® (ARDMSR) and Cardiovascular Credentialing International® (CCI) content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam.
We have 141 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 100 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Cardiovascular Technician Certification Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Cardiovascular Technologist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Cardiovascular Technologist prep questions, Cardiovascular Technologist review questions, and Cardiovascular Technologist practice test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Cardiovascular Technician Certification Examination. 127 authors and 1 editors have contributed to the development of the Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam?
The Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam?
The Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam is 145 questions.
What topics are covered on the Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam?
Topics include: Patient Interactions and Management; Image Acquisition and Equipment; Diagnostic and Conduction System Studies; and Hemodynamics, Calculations, and Percutaneous Intervention
Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam MCQs (141)
Our question bank for the Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 5 questions
- Cardiovascular - 147 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 2 questions
- Infectious - 2 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1 questions
- Nervous - 1 questions
- Obstetric - 1 questions
- Pulmonary - 4 questions
- Renal - 1 questions
- Surgery - 5 questions
- Toxicology - 8 questions
- Trauma - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 1 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 6 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 7 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 3 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 6 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 11 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 37 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 26 questions
- Causes - 18 questions
- Classification - 10 questions
- Differential - 13 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 22 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 6 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 10 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 7 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 36 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 53 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 4 questions
- History Physical - 91 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 52 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 34 questions
- Toxicology - 3 questions
- Treatment Medical - 38 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 3 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 3 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 7 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 2 questions
- Drug Information - 3 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 2 questions
Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam Articles (100)
Nitroglycerin is a vasodilatory drug used primarily to provide relief from anginal chest pain. Nitroglycerin has been FDA approved s ...
The coronary arteries are the first vessels to branch from the aorta, and they provide a crucial supply of oxygen and nutrients to the layers of th ...
The sinoatrial node (SA) is the default pacemaker and, therefore, a crucial component of the heart's conduction system. It is located subepicardial ...
Blood pressure is a cardinal vital sign that guides both acute and long-term clinical decision-making. Given its importance in directing care, it i ...
Cardiac computed tomography (CCT) is an innovative, cost-effective, noninvasive method of objectively evaluating the heart from an anatomical stand ...
The T wave on an electrocardiogram (ECG) represents typically ventricular repolarization.
Catheter ablation, particularly radiofrequency ablation has revolutionized treatment for tachyarrhythmia. It has evolved rapidly over the year ...
Coronary artery disease is the leading cause of ischemic cardiomyopathy. Impairment in left ventricular dysfunction can result from a spectrum of m ...
Alteplase is a thrombolytic agent that is manufactured by recombinant DNA technology. It is FDA approved for use in acute ischemic stroke, pul ...
Martin Flack, a medical student, was the first to discover the sinoatrial (SA) node in the early 1900s. The SA (sinus) node represents a cluster of ...
Intravascular ultrasound (IVUS) is an intravascular imaging modality primarily used in interventional cardiology to characterize lesion morphology, ...
Cardiac catheterization is an invasive procedure that has evolved over the past four centuries. Although the description of circulation by William ...
Angiographic results alone can guide the decision to perform a percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI). Angiography is used to visu ...
Fludeoxyglucose F18 (FDG) is a positron-emitting radiotracer used in conjunction with positron emission tomography (PET) to diagnose and monitor va ...
Medical imaging has benefitted from a boom in innovation in the past 50 years, which has allowed for rapid development in the field of intervention ...
Tonya Dawson AAS Radiologic Technologist Midland Memorial Hospital American Society of Radiologic Technologists Midland TX
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required