Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers® (ARDMSR) and Cardiovascular Credentialing International® (CCI) content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 115 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 83 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Cardiovascular Technician Certification Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Cardiovascular Technologist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Cardiovascular Technologist prep questions, Cardiovascular Technologist review questions, and Cardiovascular Technologist practice test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Cardiovascular Technician Certification Examination. 103 authors and 3 editors have contributed to the development of the Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam?
The Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam?
The Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam is 145 questions.
What topics are covered on the Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam?
Topics include: Patient Interactions and Management; Image Acquisition and Equipment; Diagnostic and Conduction System Studies; and Hemodynamics, Calculations, and Percutaneous Intervention
Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam MCQs (115)
Our question bank for the Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 5 questions
- Cardiovascular - 121 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 1 questions
- Infectious - 1 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1 questions
- Obstetric - 1 questions
- Pulmonary - 3 questions
- Renal - 1 questions
- Surgery - 5 questions
- Toxicology - 8 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 5 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 6 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 4 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 9 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 32 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 21 questions
- Causes - 12 questions
- Classification - 6 questions
- Differential - 14 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 21 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 4 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 7 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 7 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 30 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 46 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 4 questions
- History Physical - 72 questions
- Pathophysiology - 37 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 31 questions
- Toxicology - 3 questions
- Treatment Medical - 32 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 2 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 6 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 2 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 2 questions
Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam Articles (83)
In 1975, pharmacologist Tuttle and chemist Mills, discover the compound dobutamine by modifying the structure of isoproterenol/isoprenaline. T ...
Technetium-99m (99mTc) is a radionuclide isotope that is used primarily for imaging and diagnostic purposes.
Congenital heart disease (CHD) are structural abnormalities of the heart or intrathoracic great vessels occurring during fetal development. CHD is ...
An atrioventricular block is a loss of the regular function of the cardiac electroconductive pathways linking the sinoatrial node (SA node) and the ...
Although transesophageal ultrasound was first reported in the 1970s, the advent of phased array transducers and flexible transesophageal probe ...