Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the COMVEX® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NBOME® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the COMVEX® Exam.
We have 13,617 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 4,803 PubMed indexed review articles related to the COMVEX® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical COMVEX® Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test COMVEX® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls COMVEX® prep questions, COMVEX® review questions, and COMVEX® practice test questions will help you achieve a top score on the COMVEX® Examination. 3,606 authors and 50 editors have contributed to the development of the COMVEX® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
COMVEX® Exam Overview
How many hours is the COMVEX® Exam?
The COMVEX® Exam is 7 hours.
How many questions is the COMVEX® Exam?
The COMVEX® Exam is 300 questions.
What topics are covered on the COMVEX® Exam?
Topics include: Dimension 1: includes seven competency domains, which comprise foundational abilities representing the required elements and outcomes that define knowledge, skills, experience, attitudes, values, behaviors, and established professional standards. Dimension 2: includes ten clinical presentations, which represent the manner in which a particular patient, group of patients, or a community present for osteopathic medical care
COMVEX® Exam MCQs (13,617)
Our question bank for the COMVEX® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 524 questions
- Cardiovascular - 2585 questions
- Connective Tissue - 352 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 757 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1435 questions
- Eyes - 496 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2228 questions
- Genetics - 410 questions
- Genitourinary - 722 questions
- Growth and Development - 458 questions
- Gynecologic - 625 questions
- Hematologic - 933 questions
- Infectious - 2813 questions
- Integument - 1182 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1913 questions
- Nervous - 2501 questions
- Nutrition - 265 questions
- Obstetric - 667 questions
- Oncologic - 1318 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 863 questions
- Pulmonary - 1687 questions
- Renal - 800 questions
- Surgery - 1161 questions
- Toxicology - 777 questions
- Trauma - 1217 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 250 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 104 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 351 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 63 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1266 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 135 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 3272 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 371 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 4309 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 33 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 78 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 42 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 26 questions
- Causes - 6708 questions
- Classification - 1351 questions
- Differential - 6420 questions
- Epidemiology - 411 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 3570 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 4022 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 961 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 38 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 2206 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 3625 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 424 questions
- History Physical - 14431 questions
- Legal - 81 questions
- Pathophysiology - 6626 questions
- Patient Education - 651 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 7136 questions
- Toxicology - 567 questions
- Treatment Medical - 6364 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 134 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 100 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 57 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 114 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1615 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 135 questions
- Clinical Education - 191 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1259 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 3 questions
- Drug Information - 979 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 447 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 69 questions
COMVEX® Exam Articles (4,803)
Autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease (ADPKD) is a hereditary disorder of the kidneys characterized by markedly enlarged kidneys with e ...
Upper airway obstruction refers to an anatomic narrowing or occlusion, resulting in a decreased ability to move air (ventilate). Upper airway obstr ...
Endoscopic sinus surgery (ESS) has significantly advanced since it was first applied. The introduction of endoscopic examination of the sinuses too ...
The word "endophthalmitis" can be broken down in greek to "interior-eye-inflammation" and is used to describe an infection of the vitreous and/or t ...
Pulmonary arteriovenous malformation (PAVM), a rare pulmonary condition, is defined as a structurally abnormal communication between the pulmonary ...
Immunization has become a vital part of public health and disease prevention, and yet, remains a controversial topic in our society today. Diseases ...
A fistula is an abnormal connection between two epithelized surfaces. Fistulas can form between any two hollow spaces including blood vessels, ...
The term "ichthyosis" implies a generalized scaly dermatosis, without the component of erythema. The ichthyoses are disorders of cornification and ...
Plasmapheresis is a therapeutic intervention that involves extracorporeal removal, return, or exchange of blood plasma or components.
In 2018, the American College of Surgeons and its Committee on Trauma released the Tenth Edition of the Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS) course. ...
DPP-4 inhibitors, known as gliptins, are a class of oral diabetic medications approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treat ...
Hemochromatosis is a disorder associated with deposits of excess iron that causes multiple organ dysfunction. Normally, iron absorption is tig ...
Familial hypertriglyceridemia (type IV familial dyslipidemia) is a disorder characterized by the overproduction of very-low-density lipoproteins (V ...
Cerebral amyloid angiopathy (CAA) is a type of a cerebrovascular disorder characterized by the accumulation of amyloid beta-peptide within the lept ...
The phrenic nerve is among the most important nerves in the body due to its role in respiration. The phrenic nerve provides the ...
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required