Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the COMVEX® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the NBOME® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the COMVEX® Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 9,186 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 4,452 PubMed indexed review articles related to the COMVEX® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical COMVEX® Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test COMVEX® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls COMVEX® prep questions, COMVEX® review questions, and COMVEX® practice test questions will help you achieve a top score on the COMVEX® Examination. 3,363 authors and 35 editors have contributed to the development of the COMVEX® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
COMVEX® Exam Overview
How many hours is the COMVEX® Exam?
The COMVEX® Exam is 7 hours.
How many questions is the COMVEX® Exam?
The COMVEX® Exam is 300 questions.
What topics are covered on the COMVEX® Exam?
Topics include: Dimension 1: includes seven competency domains, which comprise foundational abilities representing the required elements and outcomes that define knowledge, skills, experience, attitudes, values, behaviors, and established professional standards. Dimension 2: includes ten clinical presentations, which represent the manner in which a particular patient, group of patients, or a community present for osteopathic medical care
COMVEX® Exam MCQs (9,186)
Our question bank for the COMVEX® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 381 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1906 questions
- Connective Tissue - 263 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 498 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1103 questions
- Eyes - 356 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1671 questions
- Genetics - 274 questions
- Genitourinary - 459 questions
- Growth and Development - 309 questions
- Gynecologic - 380 questions
- Hematologic - 652 questions
- Infectious - 2035 questions
- Integument - 843 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1377 questions
- Nervous - 1836 questions
- Nutrition - 185 questions
- Obstetric - 436 questions
- Oncologic - 914 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 633 questions
- Pulmonary - 1214 questions
- Renal - 566 questions
- Surgery - 784 questions
- Toxicology - 629 questions
- Trauma - 827 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 5 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 190 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 82 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 247 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 48 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 976 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 85 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 2565 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 256 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 3369 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 21 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 62 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 30 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 17 questions
- Causes - 4823 questions
- Classification - 896 questions
- Differential - 4614 questions
- Epidemiology - 279 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 2527 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 2926 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 668 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 27 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1551 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 2539 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 311 questions
- History Physical - 10329 questions
- Legal - 62 questions
- Pathophysiology - 4678 questions
- Patient Education - 491 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 5075 questions
- Toxicology - 450 questions
- Treatment Medical - 4619 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 103 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 74 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 37 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 90 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1085 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 88 questions
- Clinical Education - 139 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 989 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 4 questions
- Drug Information - 782 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 355 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 57 questions
COMVEX® Exam Articles (4,452)
A single ventricle or univentricular heart is a broad term covering various cardiac structural abnormalities in which one ventricle is severely und ...
Botulinum toxin is a highly potent neurotoxin that is produced from the bacteria Clostridium botulinum.
Tachypnea is a condition that refers to rapid breathing. The normal breathing rate for an average adult is 12 to 20 breaths per minute. In children ...
Shock is a condition when there is a discrepancy between the needs of the tissues and their supply of oxygen and nutrients. It is due to the dysfun ...
Pseudomembranous colitis, a severe inflammation of the inner lining of the large intestine, manifests as an antibiotic-associated colonic inflammat ...