Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the COMVEX® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NBOME® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the COMVEX® Exam.
We have 13,483 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 4,792 PubMed indexed review articles related to the COMVEX® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical COMVEX® Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test COMVEX® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls COMVEX® prep questions, COMVEX® review questions, and COMVEX® practice test questions will help you achieve a top score on the COMVEX® Examination. 3,592 authors and 49 editors have contributed to the development of the COMVEX® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
COMVEX® Exam Overview
How many hours is the COMVEX® Exam?
The COMVEX® Exam is 8 hours.
How many questions is the COMVEX® Exam?
The COMVEX® Exam is 400 questions.
What topics are covered on the COMVEX® Exam?
Topics include: The COMVEX® examination provides state medical licensing boards with reports and information on knowledge of current osteopathic medical knowledge and practice under standardized conditions. Topics on the COMVEX® include: Musculoskeletal System, Genitourinary System and Human Sexuality, Digestion and Metabolism, Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment, Cognition, Behavior, Sensory & Central Nervous Systems, Substance Abuse, and Visceral and Sensory Pain, Health Promotion, Chronic Disease, Management, & Human Development, Circulation and the Respiratory System, Trauma, Masses, Edema, Discharge, and the Skin, Hair, and Nails, Pregnancy, the Peripartum, and the Neonatal Period
COMVEX® Exam MCQs (13,483)
Our question bank for the COMVEX® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 521 questions
- Cardiovascular - 2564 questions
- Connective Tissue - 348 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 752 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1411 questions
- Eyes - 497 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2218 questions
- Genetics - 408 questions
- Genitourinary - 716 questions
- Growth and Development - 458 questions
- Gynecologic - 623 questions
- Hematologic - 924 questions
- Infectious - 2788 questions
- Integument - 1177 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1901 questions
- Nervous - 2485 questions
- Nutrition - 263 questions
- Obstetric - 659 questions
- Oncologic - 1311 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 841 questions
- Pulmonary - 1658 questions
- Renal - 798 questions
- Surgery - 1158 questions
- Toxicology - 759 questions
- Trauma - 1202 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 240 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 104 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 349 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 62 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1239 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 136 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 3165 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 358 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 4173 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 31 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 77 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 42 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 24 questions
- Causes - 6634 questions
- Classification - 1338 questions
- Differential - 6299 questions
- Epidemiology - 403 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 3520 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 3972 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 938 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 38 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 2204 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 3609 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 422 questions
- History Physical - 14297 questions
- Legal - 79 questions
- Pathophysiology - 6558 questions
- Patient Education - 645 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 7042 questions
- Toxicology - 551 questions
- Treatment Medical - 6306 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 134 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 97 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 58 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 112 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1611 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 132 questions
- Clinical Education - 179 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1233 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 3 questions
- Drug Information - 978 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 445 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 69 questions
COMVEX® Exam Articles (4,792)
Relaxation techniques are therapeutic exercises designed to assist individuals with decreasing tension and anxiety, physically and psychologically. ...
Postpartum cardiomyopathy is a rare form of congestive heart failure of unknown etiology. Heart failure in peripartum period was first described in ...
Ectopic pregnancy is a known complication of pregnancy that can carry a high rate of morbidity and mortality when not recognized and treated prompt ...
Crohn disease, a well-known subtype of inflammatory bowel disease, is an inflammatory condition of the gastrointestinal tract with numerous possibl ...
While oxygen saturation refers to the percentage of hemoglobin bound to oxygen within red blood cells, mixed venous oxygen saturation (SvO2) refers ...
Emphysematous cholecystitis is a fulminant variety of acute cholecystitis that differs in its pathology and epidemiology from cholecystitis in ...
Triage is the sorting and categorizing of patients based on clinical severity to maximize the results for the most number of patients when there ar ...
Chest pain is a common complaint and encompasses a broad differential diagnosis that includes several life-threatening causes. A workup must focus ...
The constellation of motor pathways within the human central and peripheral nervous system involves two entities that guide voluntary movement: upp ...
Topical corticosteroids play a major role in the treatment of many dermatologic conditions. They are FDA-approved and indicated for the use of infl ...
Artificial nutrition refers to the provision or supplementation of daily metabolic nutrition requirements in patients with contraindications to fee ...
Acromegaly is a disorder caused by excessive production of growth hormone from the anterior pituitary gland, resulting in excessive ...
The definition of anemia is a low hemoglobin level than the normal range for each age group. Generally, anemia classifies into three categories bas ...
Perioperative acute kidney injury (AKI) is a serious yet under-recognized problem in patients who have recently undergone surgery. Due to increasin ...
As defined by the American Heart Association and the American College of Cardiology, "(sudden) cardiac arrest is the sudden cessation of cardiac ac ...
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required