Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the COMVEX® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NBOME® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the COMVEX® Exam.
We have 13,677 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 4,841 PubMed indexed review articles related to the COMVEX® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical COMVEX® Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test COMVEX® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls COMVEX® prep questions, COMVEX® review questions, and COMVEX® practice test questions will help you achieve a top score on the COMVEX® Examination. 3,641 authors and 50 editors have contributed to the development of the COMVEX® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
COMVEX® Exam Overview
How many hours is the COMVEX® Exam?
The COMVEX® Exam is 7 hours.
How many questions is the COMVEX® Exam?
The COMVEX® Exam is 300 questions.
What topics are covered on the COMVEX® Exam?
Topics include: Dimension 1: includes seven competency domains, which comprise foundational abilities representing the required elements and outcomes that define knowledge, skills, experience, attitudes, values, behaviors, and established professional standards. Dimension 2: includes ten clinical presentations, which represent the manner in which a particular patient, group of patients, or a community present for osteopathic medical care
COMVEX® Exam MCQs (13,677)
Our question bank for the COMVEX® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 527 questions
- Cardiovascular - 2599 questions
- Connective Tissue - 353 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 760 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1443 questions
- Eyes - 497 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2233 questions
- Genetics - 410 questions
- Genitourinary - 723 questions
- Growth and Development - 459 questions
- Gynecologic - 625 questions
- Hematologic - 941 questions
- Infectious - 2835 questions
- Integument - 1192 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1920 questions
- Nervous - 2508 questions
- Nutrition - 268 questions
- Obstetric - 671 questions
- Oncologic - 1321 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 874 questions
- Pulmonary - 1693 questions
- Renal - 803 questions
- Surgery - 1165 questions
- Toxicology - 782 questions
- Trauma - 1223 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 254 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 105 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 353 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 62 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1290 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 134 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 3343 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 375 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 4394 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 33 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 78 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 42 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 26 questions
- Causes - 6739 questions
- Classification - 1349 questions
- Differential - 6503 questions
- Epidemiology - 416 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 3603 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 4051 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 966 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 38 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 2206 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 3640 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 428 questions
- History Physical - 14511 questions
- Legal - 81 questions
- Pathophysiology - 6662 questions
- Patient Education - 656 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 7182 questions
- Toxicology - 569 questions
- Treatment Medical - 6400 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 133 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 99 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 57 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 114 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1620 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 135 questions
- Clinical Education - 195 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1282 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 3 questions
- Drug Information - 987 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 448 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 69 questions
COMVEX® Exam Articles (4,841)
Neurotmesis is a complete transection of a peripheral nerve. The severity of peripheral nerve injury can be classified as neurapraxia, axonotmesis, ...
Intracranial hemorrhage encompasses four broad types of hemorrhage: epidural hemorrhage, subdural hemorrhage, subarachnoid hemo ...
Selenium (Se) is a trace mineral that is essential to human health. Selenium, in the form of selenoproteins, carries out various functions in norma ...
Pemphigus vulgaris (PV) is an autoimmune disease that results in blisters on cutaneous and mucosal surfaces.
Lacerations are a pattern of injury in which skin and the underlying tissues are cut or torn. Healthcare providers encounter lacerations regularly. ...
The number of lung transplants annually in the US and worldwide has increased in recent years. This is due to the systemization of nationwide datab ...
Antibiotics are common agents used in modern healthcare. This was not always the case. From ancient times, people sought ways to treat those with i ...
The diagnosis of acute interstitial nephritis (AIN) was first described in a kidney biopsy specimen by William Thomas Councilman, the chief pa ...
Patients with advanced heart failure requiring mechanical circulatory support and inotropic support have a poor prognosis.
Griseofulvin is FDA approved for and also the drug of choice in tinea capitis, although itraconazole and terbinafine have come to be more common ch ...
Lung cancer or bronchogenic carcinoma refers to tumors originating in the lung parenchyma or within bronchi. It is one of the leading causes of can ...
Inhalation anesthetics (nitrous oxide, halothane, isoflurane, desflurane, sevoflurane, most commonly used agents in practice today) are used for in ...
Between each vertebral body of the spine are pads of fibrocartilage-based structures that provide support, flexibility, and minor load-sharing know ...
Adapalene is a topical retinoid that is FDA-approved for the treatment of acne vulgaris. Like other retinoids, adapalene has been used off-label fo ...
Gastric lymphoma accounts for only 3% of gastric cancers but is the most common location for extranodal Non-Hodgkin Lymphomas. These indolent cance ...
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required