Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the COMVEX® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NBOME® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the COMVEX® Exam.
We have 13,287 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 4,819 PubMed indexed review articles related to the COMVEX® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical COMVEX® Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test COMVEX® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls COMVEX® prep questions, COMVEX® review questions, and COMVEX® practice test questions will help you achieve a top score on the COMVEX® Examination. 3,633 authors and 37 editors have contributed to the development of the COMVEX® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
COMVEX® Exam Overview
How many hours is the COMVEX® Exam?
The COMVEX® Exam is 7 hours.
How many questions is the COMVEX® Exam?
The COMVEX® Exam is 300 questions.
What topics are covered on the COMVEX® Exam?
Topics include: Dimension 1: includes seven competency domains, which comprise foundational abilities representing the required elements and outcomes that define knowledge, skills, experience, attitudes, values, behaviors, and established professional standards. Dimension 2: includes ten clinical presentations, which represent the manner in which a particular patient, group of patients, or a community present for osteopathic medical care
COMVEX® Exam MCQs (13,287)
Our question bank for the COMVEX® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 545 questions
- Cardiovascular - 2561 questions
- Connective Tissue - 371 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 732 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1424 questions
- Eyes - 490 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2237 questions
- Genetics - 403 questions
- Genitourinary - 677 questions
- Growth and Development - 443 questions
- Gynecologic - 614 questions
- Hematologic - 924 questions
- Infectious - 2804 questions
- Integument - 1171 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1870 questions
- Nervous - 2420 questions
- Nutrition - 266 questions
- Obstetric - 645 questions
- Oncologic - 1282 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 870 questions
- Pulmonary - 1676 questions
- Renal - 781 questions
- Surgery - 1127 questions
- Toxicology - 777 questions
- Trauma - 1184 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 255 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 106 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 347 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 63 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1267 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 131 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 3302 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 372 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 4335 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 32 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 78 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 41 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 26 questions
- Causes - 6624 questions
- Classification - 1304 questions
- Differential - 6411 questions
- Epidemiology - 406 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 3512 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 3992 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 931 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 37 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 2148 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 3532 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 429 questions
- History Physical - 14213 questions
- Legal - 80 questions
- Pathophysiology - 6503 questions
- Patient Education - 641 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 7016 questions
- Toxicology - 571 questions
- Treatment Medical - 6288 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 130 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 100 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 56 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 112 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1564 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 131 questions
- Clinical Education - 183 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1272 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 6 questions
- Drug Information - 986 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 447 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 73 questions
COMVEX® Exam Articles (4,819)
The HER2 receptor (previously called HER2/Neu) is a transmembrane glycoprotein with tyrosine kinase activity. It belongs to the epidermal growth fa ...
Many medical situations require knowledge about pain management, especially when dealing with the tormenting chronic pain associated with cancer. P ...
Acute pyelonephritis is a bacterial infection causing inflammation of the kidneys and is one of the most common diseases of the kidney. Pyelonephri ...
Diaphragmatic eventration (DE) is the abnormal elevation of a portion or entire hemidiaphragm due to a lack of muscle or nerve function while ...
Tropical pulmonary eosinophilia (TPE) is a hyperresponsive pulmonary syndrome in response to trapped microfilariae within the lung tissue. TPE is a ...
Aortic valvular atresia is a congenital condition in which the aortic valvular cusps are fused at birth. It frequently forms as a spectrum of malfo ...
Techniques that involve manipulation of oocytes outside the body are termed assisted reproductive technology (ART) with in vitro fertilization (IVF ...
Migraine and headache disorders are among the leading causes of disability and morbidity in the world.
Wernicke encephalopathy (WE) is an acute neurological condition characterized by a clinical triad of ophthalmoparesis with nystagmus, ataxia, and c ...
A volvulus is a twist of the intestine around the axis of its blood supply. In the case of a sigmoid volvulus, the twist occurs in the sigmoid ...
Retinal hemorrhages are an important ophthalmic diagnostic sign for an underlying systemic vascular disorder. They range from the smallest dot and ...
Pancreatic fluid collections, necrotic debris collections, and abscesses are usually complications of acute necrotizing pancreatitis. According to ...
Duplex ultrasound is a specialized interpretation of ultrasound waves and an integral tool in medical diagnosis and therapy today. Duplex ultrasono ...
Pleural effusion is a frequent complication of advanced malignancy with significant associated morbidity and mortality. Recent advances in the mana ...
Myeloperoxidase (MPO) is a hemoprotein expressed in azurophilic granules of neutrophils and in the lysosomes of monocytes. The enzyme has ...
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required