Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Advanced Diabetes Management Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Association of Diabetes Care & Education Specialists® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Advanced Diabetes Management Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 387 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 151 PubMed indexed review articles related to the BC-ADM® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Diabetes Management Nurse Educator subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Advanced Diabetes Management Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Diabetes Management (BC-ADM®) questions will help you achieve a top score on the BC-ADM® Examination. 189 authors and 7 editors have contributed to the development of the Advanced Diabetes Management Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Advanced Diabetes Management Exam Overview
How many hours is the Advanced Diabetes Management Exam?
The Advanced Diabetes Management Exam is 3.5 hours.
How many questions is the Advanced Diabetes Management Exam?
The Advanced Diabetes Management Exam is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the Advanced Diabetes Management Exam?
Topics include: Assessment and Diagnosis, Planning and Intervention, Evaluation and Follow-up, and Leadership and Advanced Professional Practice
Advanced Diabetes Management Exam MCQs (387)
Our question bank for the Advanced Diabetes Management Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 2 questions
- Cardiovascular - 44 questions
- Connective Tissue - 2 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 4 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 396 questions
- Eyes - 10 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 22 questions
- Genetics - 7 questions
- Genitourinary - 5 questions
- Growth and Development - 1 questions
- Gynecologic - 2 questions
- Hematologic - 5 questions
- Infectious - 19 questions
- Integument - 30 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 17 questions
- Nervous - 25 questions
- Nutrition - 25 questions
- Obstetric - 23 questions
- Oncologic - 3 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1 questions
- Pulmonary - 2 questions
- Renal - 40 questions
- Surgery - 10 questions
- Toxicology - 9 questions
- Trauma - 2 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 27 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 4 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 95 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 7 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 168 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 1 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 211 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 2 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 2 questions
- Causes - 144 questions
- Classification - 21 questions
- Differential - 116 questions
- Epidemiology - 11 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 78 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 228 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 43 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 11 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 19 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 16 questions
- History Physical - 371 questions
- Pathophysiology - 143 questions
- Patient Education - 54 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 199 questions
- Toxicology - 9 questions
- Treatment Medical - 235 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 3 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 13 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 1 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 103 questions
- Drug Information - 99 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 29 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 9 questions
Advanced Diabetes Management Exam Articles (151)
The renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system (RAAS) is intricately involved in the pathophysiology of several diseases, including hypertension, congest ...
The retina is a thin layer of tissue in the posterior segment of the eye near the optic nerve. It contains a layer of photoreceptor cells, and rece ...
Type 2 diabetes is an epidemic affecting people in both developed and developing countries. With the rapid increase in obesity and changes in lifes ...
Peripheral neuropathy is a condition present in a wide range of etiologies. Of these etiologies, diabetes remains the most common cause of per ...
Obesity is defined as an increase in body weight when compared to height. To classify obesity, the standard practice is to use a Body Mass Ind ...