Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Brain Injury Medicine Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation®; American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Inc.® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Brain Injury Medicine Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 273 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 161 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Brain Injury Physician Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Board Certified Brain Injury Physician subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Brain Injury Medicine Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls brain injury prep questions, brain injury review questions, and brain injury test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Brain Injury Physician Examination. 173 authors and 7 editors have contributed to the development of the Brain Injury Medicine Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Brain Injury Medicine Exam Overview
How many hours is the Brain Injury Medicine Exam?
The Brain Injury Medicine Exam is 7 hours.
How many questions is the Brain Injury Medicine Exam?
The Brain Injury Medicine Exam is 280 questions.
What topics are covered on the Brain Injury Medicine Exam?
Topics include: Type of Problem/Organ System: Traumatic brain injury by severity -15%, Traumatic brain injury by pattern - 7%, Other neurologic disorders - 12%, Systemic manifestations - 19%, Rehabilitation problems and outcomes - 40%, Basicscience - 7%: Focus of Question/Patient Management: Patient evaluation and diagnosis - 28%, Prognosis/risk factors - 12%, Patient management - 50%, and Applied science - 10%
Brain Injury Medicine Exam MCQs (273)
Our question bank for the Brain Injury Medicine Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1 questions
- Cardiovascular - 35 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 14 questions
- Eyes - 9 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Growth and Development - 2 questions
- Hematologic - 3 questions
- Infectious - 13 questions
- Dermatology - 2 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 21 questions
- Nervous - 315 questions
- Nutrition - 1 questions
- Obstetric - 1 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 25 questions
- Pulmonary - 3 questions
- Renal - 4 questions
- Surgery - 21 questions
- Toxicology - 10 questions
- Trauma - 161 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 2 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 1 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 6 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 18 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 1 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 95 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 9 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 111 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Causes - 142 questions
- Classification - 38 questions
- Differential - 130 questions
- Epidemiology - 4 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 60 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 30 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 44 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 28 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 109 questions
- History Physical - 304 questions
- Legal - 3 questions
- Pathophysiology - 167 questions
- Patient Education - 4 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 183 questions
- Toxicology - 4 questions
- Treatment Medical - 95 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 11 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 7 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 25 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 4 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 13 questions
- Drug Information - 13 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 4 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Brain Injury Medicine Exam Articles (161)
Vestibular dysfunction is a disturbance of the body's balance system. Etiologies of this disorder are broadly categorized into peripheral and centr ...
Cerebral salt wasting (CSW) is a potential cause of hyponatremia in the setting of disease of the central nervous system (CNS). Cerebral salt wasti ...
Traumatic brain injury (TBI) occurs in patients of all age groups and is a significant public health issue. In the United States, 1.5 million TBIs ...
Pediatric abusive head trauma (AHT) most often involves brain injury of infants and young children. Another term for this condition is shaken baby ...
Depressive cognitive disorders, also called pseudodementia (a term founded by Kiloh in the year 1961), is defined as the cognitive and functio ...